Digiartists' Domain Community!
Southern Cross - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Playing Games (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=60)
+---- Forum: Mixed-style RPGs (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Thread: Southern Cross (/showthread.php?tid=5630)

- Disturbed - 10-29-2006

*Wengren and Silver come to the Mansion's front lown*

Wengren in mid stride changed back to his Night Elf form and started running to the Mansion.

"Wow thats...amazing Wengren." Silver commented as they enterd the Southern Cross Mansion.

Wengren snickered "Thank you, Silver." then he looked up and saw Ikonnen "Ikonnen, sir!"

- Kurtz - 10-29-2006

Ikonnen looked at Wengren and Silver. "Did you retrieve the fol---" He then saw Wengren, and his jaw dropped. "---Holy crap.... you weren't lying...."

-Zerus' Room-

As soon as almost eight inches of his member was pushed in, he stopped, and let out a soft growl, as he lowered his body down so it pressed down on her back, his muzzle breathing hot breath over her neck. "Nhhh.... you're... really tight.... you know...." He muttered, his paws moving up to her shoulders and massaging them gently.

- Yoosei - 10-29-2006

*Zerus

- Disturbed - 10-29-2006

"No I wasnt." Wengren as he held out the stolen document intact "If you need further proof heres you're stolen document."

"You should have seen it Sir!! It was amazing he became engulfed in holy light he just changed before my eyes." Silver being overly excited "Alexander was awsome too!! Thats the first time I've seen it."

- Casey the furry one - 10-29-2006

"I won't tell a soul about this Hiro," said Kellie softly as she the left the hall way.

--Silver bed room--

Colby was still sleeping after she cried herself to sleep

- Kurtz - 10-29-2006

"Wow...." Ikonnen himself smiled. "You two, come up here." He then pointed a finger at Wengren. "You deserve a reward, even though you are now with the Southern Cross... You deserve something for what you have done."

-Zerus' Room-

Almost immediately, his member started to emit a lot of heat, making the feeling of him in her tailhole a lot more pleasurable. "Kinda...." He whispered softly, breathing again over her neck as he slowly starts to pull out once more, his paws continuing to massage her shoulders. "...But... for now... just let me pleasure you...."

- Shadowknight - 10-29-2006

"Thank you," Hiro whispered as she walked out past him, Shaun, he's still alive. Why would he be with the Insane? Hiro turned and walked out of the office, on the way out he noticed his silver cross lying on the ground. He knelt down and picked it up, To think, it could've just as easily had been me that did all that. Killed all those people, raped Colby. He put the necklace into his pocket as he headed back to his room.

"Hiro. What did you do to your hair?" Kit asked as he walked past her towards his room.

"Not now." Hiro said silently, ignoring what she said as he walked into his room, closing the door behind him.

- Yoosei - 10-29-2006

*Zerus

- Disturbed - 10-29-2006

Wengren nodded "Th-Thank you sir." putting the document in his mouth and changed into his panther form and with a strong jump he lepped up into his office and changed back taking the document from his mouth then he walked up to Ikonnen.

Silver followed close behind.

- Kurtz - 10-29-2006

Ikonnen put a hand on Wengren's shoulder. "My, you have done a lot for us... uhm... I guess you're name's not really Grimlock, is it now?" He then chuckled nervously.

-Zerus' Room-

Zerus, feeling that it was time, slowly started to thrust into her tailhole, murring gently, as he continued to massage her shoulders, his muzzle now licking her neck delicately. His tail went back to her crotch, and started to rub her entrance to try and give her even more pleasure. "Nnhhh... g-good...."