Digiartists' Domain Community!
(Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion - Printable Version

+- Digiartists' Domain Community! (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard)
+-- Forum: RPG Central (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=51)
+--- Forum: Role Play Talk (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=79)
+---- Forum: Role Plays Elsewhere (https://digiartistsdomain.org/phpboard/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+---- Thread: (Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion (/showthread.php?tid=7989)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

RE: (Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion - Maero - 03-04-2009

The were girl transformed and lay on the floor for a few seconds before taking his hand. "I-I...n-name?" She said timidly, trying to remember it. "My name..is Luna.." She said with a small blush as she stood up with his help and took him by the hand, leading him back into the room. "Here..." She added as she handed him a towel. "The mistress well tell us what to wear when she comes out...before she does we should wash." She said as she opened another door to a waterfall like silver fountain. "Here, sit in the bowl." She said, indicating to the large indent in the ground where the water flowed before escaping through a grate at the bottom.

-------------

Angela nodded and waited for her mistress to get off of her her and show her what to wear, if anything. "Im sorry mistress." She said one last time, fear still fresh in her.

RE: (Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion - Salem A. Delgado - 03-04-2009

Lulu searched through her cloths andstarted tossing Angela panties, a bikini top, short heeled short boots, tight pants, tight sleevelets, and a choker, all mad from black leather that was incredably soft and smooth "That should do nicely, get dressed and then we'll go to dinner."
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Blue nodde and sighed as he took his seat "Luna, a lovely name for a lovely woman." he teased smiling up at he like he ddn'thave a care in the world.

RE: (Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion - Maero - 03-05-2009

Luna blushed and brought up some cold water in a bucket and dumped it over him. "How can...can you seem so calm?" She asked sadly as she went to refill the bucket. "Knowing that you will never be safe from her...how can you smile?"

-------

Angela looked at the clothes for a moment and then asked "D...do you want me t-to clean up first?" She held the clothes tightly and swallowed, still expecting a sudden punishment from the cruel vampire. 'I hate this! I hate her so much! I want to sink my teeth into her throat and spill out all her stolen blood! I want t- Stop! Stop...I cant think..like that. She will read my mind, she will punish me! I cant take another snake treatment...I..Im afraid of her...more than I hate her even.'

RE: (Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion - Salem A. Delgado - 03-06-2009

"That's the right train of though, remember that fear and things will go swimmingly for you!" Lulu teasdbeore looking the girl over "Yes you should clean up. she said as she walke back to the pit and releas the trpped were girl "Take the new pup and have e cleane up. Your to bring her to the dining room as soon as you drees her, ouknow theprice if you don't." Lulu warned as she began searching for her own outfit setttling an a huge fluffy pink fur coat, pink furred cowgirl hat, and a pink fur skirt dciing to use the coat itself to cover her chest when she wanted. "hurry and get clean so can show you off."
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Blue contued to smile as he shook himself off "Well...for one thing I just rfuse to let that leech break me, I've faced all kinds of horror worse than this..."Blue said as he uncontouslky lookedat the scars that divided his arms from him "Ad fr another...I did get to meet you."

RE: (Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion - Maero - 03-06-2009

Luna blushed and spilled another bucket of water over him. "That should do for now...please do me?" She asked as she waited for him to get out of the tub. She could do it herself if she needed to but then she would have to walk back and forth from the fountain to the tub, and it would be easier if Blue did it...though she was far to timid to object if he did not want to.

-------

The shaking Raven haired vampire fell to her knees when she was pulled out and whimpered as she was ordered. With a frightened nod, she led Angela to be cleaned in another room in silence. Angela was to shamed to speak of anything, and the other were was far to scared. By the time Lulu was ready, Angela was at her door in her clothes, leaning against the wall slightly as she waited for her mistress. The other were had collapsed on the floor from her silver poisoning and exhaustion of being forced to stand the whole time, she hoped she had done enough.

RE: (Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion - Salem A. Delgado - 03-06-2009

Lulu lookd wit a smile at he newly cleaned pet "That's more like it, come Venra-baby is sure to pout if we're late." she said ling Angela trugh the hall only stoping to tell the nearest guard to take the raven haired were back to her owner.

lue smla he gave her tube and filled the buckt "Did't I already?" he joked dumpng th water on her, he had not only returned to his former self but he had found himself in an even better mood than he was used to.

RE: (Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion - Maero - 03-06-2009

(lol, wassup with your spelling?)

Lulu led Angela to a huge dining room, Venra had yet to arrive but already there were menus set out and glasses of blood and wine ready to drink. Angela looked around nervously as she fallowed behind Lulu, looking around at the table and room. 'Where...do I sit? Does she just want me to stand?' she wondered.

-----

Luna blushed and playfully splashed him but cut there fun before it could really begin. "W-We have to hurry! At this rate we are going to be late for dinner!" she said getting out of the tub and drying herself as best she could, also passing a towel to blue. "Hurry." She whimpered, softly tugging his arm, her nipples hard from the cold and touching his arm as she tried to make him move along.

((My keybored is messed up...))

"Your to kneel by my seat like a good pup of course." Lulu smiled as she took her seat and waited for Venra, it was unlike her to be late.

Blue sighed and hurried along not wanting Luna to get hurt "Alright I'm coming already, we're not going to be late."

RE: (Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion - Maero - 03-08-2009

Angela winced as she realized that her thoughts had been invaded again and nodded, sitting next to Lulu in the huge room, hugging her knees to her chest as she did, sitting and waiting, wondering if she would get to eat as well or if she was just there to be shown off.

On the menus were several items of food, steaks and the such, which would probably end up feeding the pets in the form of table scraps. But what Lulu was most likely to stare at was the real food,

Stylized human, A human male or female, broken and ready to be drained, his or her blood has been treated with vitamins and stimulants while the human itself has been kept in peek physical performance.

Fresh Human, an unbroken, freshly caught young human or either gender (ask the chief what they have). Likely fearful and resistant, they come bound with the option of a gag. They range from ten to thirteen years of age and are of guaranteed virgin blood, as delicious as their screams.

Virgin human, a young broken human of virgin blood aged to perfection at around eighteen to twenty two years of age. At peek physical condition and ready for draining.

Prisoner, a werewolf war prisoner, comes broken or unbroken depending on stock, age, gender and health also depend on stock. Cleaned and generally unmarred, disease free and bound with the option of a gag.

Young wolf, a werewolf child, ready for draining and possibly virgin, sweet blooded and ready to be drained. Child is, as always, kept disease free, cleaned and bound with the option of a gag. Ages from nine to fourteen years of age and can be any gender (again dependent on stock, please ask waiter)

-----------------

Blue was taken back to a waiting Venra who slapped the Blond once for making her wait before giving them their clothes. pelts, wolf pelts. Gifts from Lulu that she liked to dress her slaves in. She made both Blue and Luna dress in them before tying leashes to their collars and leading them to the room and instructing them to sit like good dogies at either side of her chair. Luna did so right away, sitting on her knees, her legs spread with her hands behind her back, holding her own elbows, and her chest thrust out while staring at the ground, the traditional slave sitting position, Venra expected no less of her trained slaves.

RE: (Silver and Salem A. Delgado's) Blood moon passion - Salem A. Delgado - 03-08-2009

Blue sat crossed legged with his arms crossed in front and a disspleased expression on his face "So...did they give you the five star treatment or was I the only one so lucky?" he asked Angela, with a bitter grin.

"About time Venra-baby! I was aout to start without you!" Lulu giggled petting Angela before placing her order "I'll have two fresh humans, one boy onegirl, of 12 years of age." she said, being a big (Tall) woman she needed a big meal.