Login to IRC and chat with us!
Try #Digimon and #DigimonYiff on the FurNet IRC Server.
The DigiArtist's Domain's old IRC channel is #digiartistsdomain on the Esper server. It doesn't get any activity nowadays so try FurNet.
Not familiar with IRC? Follow these steps:
- Get a Client. Try any from this list or find one for your phone, such as AndroIRC.
- With your client connect to the server irc.furnet.org with the username you want. When entering in the server information you can leave password and other fields as their defaults.
- With most clients you'll see a 'global' window and/or other server messages pop up. In the text field enter /join #digimon to join the room. Otherwise you can use your client's menu options to join a room or the server's settings to autojoin a room whenever you connect.
- Don't be discouraged by silence! Many IRC users simply leave their client open in the background all day and night. Just because no one is talking doesn't mean no one is listening.
- To register so no one else may use your username see registering nicknames on FurNet's Wiki.
- Check out other channels on FurNet and other IRC servers too!
See you there!