Join our server on Discord

Doc Snow's Sketch Thread
Got a little bored today an drew this.

Anyway it's supposed to be an anthro kitteh. Messed up on the right arm & just realized i must have erased part of the tail at some point though, i'll probably fix 'em later.

First time attempting anything mature in nature, It didn't come out as bad as i thought it would.

[Image: 1ad722128677384.jpg]

I dont even know why but here's a Male gatomon...

[Image: f27471128662335.jpg]
[Image: DcSnowsBanner.jpg]
   ♦▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲♦
  ▐ Check me out on FurAffinity
   ♦▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼♦
First one: neck down, *nosebleed*; neck up, what the...

Second one: ... Minus the nosebleed connotation, pretty much the same reaction
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Thanks for pointing that out, image has been fixed... I really gotta stop posting stuff when i'm high. XD
   ♦▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲♦
   ♦▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼♦
Haaaaaauuuuuh *drools* yessssss... Much better...
Though I must ask... Why i's it when you draw furrows, you haaaaauuuuuuh the bodies, but wth the heads?
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
I just suck at drawing heads. I've been practicing a lot but they don't seem to be getting much better.
   ♦▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲♦
   ♦▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼♦
Aww you'll get there eventually! X3 First image is hawt, yeppers, and the second image, again, goes on mah kidnap list. X3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Man... It's been too long since i've been here. Anyway, it's been a while since i drew anything digimon related, but me and a friend were talkin about shows we used to watch when we were younger and i ended up drawing this afterwards.

imagebam.com

I didnt think it came out that good, but she thought it did so i figured i'd post it. just a quick sketch, but... meh, whatever.

Edit: I just realized i really messed up on the ears...
   ♦▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲♦
   ♦▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼♦
They look perfectly ok to me... But I'm not no expert, so I guess I might not know. *shrug* they look good though.

Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz