Join our server on Discord

Guess who's getting BOOBIES today! :3
My big, macho, muscular, studly, awesome, sexy, herculean, titanic, supremely well-endowed, powerful, world devouring and blue Boss (known to everyone else as plain old Awesome McStudlypants Mar or DragonMasterX) is!!

*Dumps a whole warehouse full of trim, busty, big-butted babes on Mar, followed by Mt. Everest disguised (badly) as a birthday cake.*

Happy 21rst, Boss!! X3
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Yay! Cake wrestle! *Proceeds to assign positions and partners to every girl and then gives the order for wrestling to begin*

This is a happy birthday :3

Thanks Ray! *Hug*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Happy Birthday Big D, hope its filled with joy and everything a dragon could possibly want..well, that'd be mostly damsels and gold, but still!

May it be a glorious day for you DMX!
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Happy birthday DMX. May it be filled with golden damsels and damseled (is that a word) gold!
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Happy birthday, Mar! XD

Crimson: *groans as he wheels in a huge cake* I think you'll like this one.

Ada: *bursts forth from the cake and smirks darkly as her body is covered in sugary frosting* Hey, birthday boy, want to lick my frosting?
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Happy Birthday DMX. Don't go get drunk off your arse and tail. That stuff is flammable.
Thaaaaaanks guysss! And I already drank them both off but a week ago. Knew my buddies unfortunately wouldn't be able to be around Madariaga where I celebreated it; they were working or in Fer's case he didn't have money for a bus ticket from La Plata.

That aside, it wasn't an explosively interesting birthday but still good. :3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*paints gaint cake that is bigger than Mt. Everest (Sorry Ray) followed by lots of huge busty gals with nicely round butts* Here yout go!♪
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Hahaha... I just love renamon, I hope you guys had fun...