Join our server on Discord

I Am A Ball of Rage. Ask Me Anything.
Even I know that. Asking about the game means you lost the game.
Why do scrubs gotta ragequit when I pwn them at Starcraft 2?
(12-12-2010 10:37 AM)Ninja_Kharlan Wrote: Why do scrubs gotta ragequit when I pwn them at Starcraft 2?

They are Jelly of your madd l44t Haxx0rz skllz.

Also, the microwave timer for their hotpocket probably went off.
The Infamous Boss Reo

if 1 time 5 divided by 6 to the infiniti power divided by 478 to the 3578th power equals a quadratic equation that if solved could rip a hole in the space-time continuam. how did the fish eat the shark?
"Never hide your true feelings for the ones you love, for you never truly know what's hidden behind that smile, for you never know if that smile is a false one. . ." ~ Timothy Paul Williams Jr., A.K.A. me.
Why does everything made in america break as soon as the warranty is up.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
(12-13-2010 12:29 AM)Timothy Moonfire Wrote: if 1 time 5 divided by 6 to the infiniti power divided by 478 to the 3578th power equals a quadratic equation that if solved could rip a hole in the space-time continuam. how did the fish eat the shark?

Don't eat the fish.

(12-13-2010 05:22 PM)havok Wrote: Why does everything made in america break as soon as the warranty is up.

Don't eat the fish.
The Infamous Boss Reo

If you divide by 0....will sugars and rainbows rain from the skies?
(12-14-2010 12:14 PM)Ninja_Kharlan Wrote: If you divide by 0....will sugars and rainbows rain from the skies?

Rainbows already come from rain, which falls from the sky, thus enriching many sugar fields in tropic areas, so yes.
The Infamous Boss Reo

When will UPS show up with my package?
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
(12-15-2010 03:50 AM)Cowboy From Hell Wrote: When will UPS show up with my package?

Soon.
The Infamous Boss Reo