Join our server on Discord

Let's celebrate Thanksgiving!
(11-26-2010 02:58 PM)Crimson Fox Wrote: Happy Thanksgiving everyone! *returns to a pumpkin pie induced slumber* Zzzz....

Pumpkin pie!!!! *loves Pumpkin Pie* Gimme gimme gimme!
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
I'll have to settle for pasta this Sunday at my granny's since we don't celebrate Thanksgiving here. Hope everyone had their fill though.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(11-27-2010 03:19 AM)tigerlily Wrote:
(11-26-2010 02:58 PM)Crimson Fox Wrote: Happy Thanksgiving everyone! *returns to a pumpkin pie induced slumber* Zzzz....

Crimson: *hands her the pumpkin pie* Okay, you can have it, but I'm eating the Pecan Pumpkin Pie! <3
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
(11-26-2010 08:46 PM)The Infamous Boss Reo Wrote: Turkey Coma's for pussies. I plowed right through that shit and hit up Toys R Us for the big 10:00 sale. Just got home about ten minutes ago. >:B

I will agree with Reo. Eating so much Turkey then pushing the way through any people to get good deals. That is awesome.
This "Thanksgiving" event sure piques the curiosity of curious little coyotes like me who live in countries that do not celebrate said event. I SHALL INVESTIGATE FURTHER!! I shall begin by fisting turkeys.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Happy Turkey...or is it Turducken Day? oh wth haha. Just a happy Thanksgiving...even if my culture doesn't do that sort of thing and turkey isn't such a big component of our diets and - *shotgun blast*
MythBusters Pictures, Images and Photos

3000 posts baby!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(11-27-2010 11:03 AM)Crimson Fox Wrote:
(11-27-2010 03:19 AM)tigerlily Wrote:

Crimson: *hands her the pumpkin pie* Okay, you can have it, but I'm eating the Pecan Pumpkin Pie! <3

Okay *takes the pumpkin pie, and cuts it in slices before eating it*
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)