Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 17
The Miraculous DigiXros! Shoutmon X5 Flies!

Yes. X4 + Sparrowmon. ...And still no subs for 16 so that's why there's no discussion about it.
Pros:
THIS EPISODE MADE ME CRY!*no joke...see Sparrowmon struggle to get Nene and then finally get to her was pulling my heartstrings...*

SHOUTMON X5!

-My approval for Sparrowmon went through the roof...and her voice is soo cool.XD

Cons:

NONE>ZIP
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
I liked this 'cause Lucemon Satan Mode is a Dark Dragon and he kept growing bigger and bigger by eating everything around him. :3

<3

Preview probably visually tricked me but I think I saw a busty Lilamon boobhating Zenjirou and Akari! Hopefullyyyyyy
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I can tell you that that is an extreme possibility. But what you get while getting that may go against it.

And now, Ep. 17.

Oh no! Nene! And Poor Sparrowmon! I'll be saying stuff about it a lot this recap.

So Nene's in the orb instead of Larva Mode? And the 7 Evil Crests over his head actually do something? Huh. That's tough to fight against.

If Beelzemon got hit by the Gluttony symbol, would it hurt him?
Or does that only count for DL Beelzemon not Blast Mode or Xros.
http://wikimon.net/Seven_Great_Demon_Lords#Beelzebumon Proof.

I like Sparrowmon. Random Laser really is a random spray of lasers.

Monitamon and Monimon sleep upright on trees in sleeping bags. Ha ha ha.
What isn't awesome about those?

Poor Sparrowmon. And hey, Patamons. Someone here is happy. Then annoyed.

Sparrowmon actually broke through. Wow. But it got caught. Aw.

Hooray! They got Nene out of the ball. It's like a water balloon or something.

Hey. Xros 5 has it's own theme too? Cool. I wonder if X4K does. And look, Not! a very similar look to Omegamon in the movie. Ha.

Shoutmon Punch!

Ha. Taiki forgot that with the Sky Temple breaking, everyone else is on it.
And they are falling.

DarkKnightmon: Royal (heh) Jerk? Or just evil? Not sure yet.

Monitamon is dressed for school. heh Funny.

The next ep sounds awesome too. Forest Zone. Stingmon, Lilamon, and many others. Oh! And Kiriha.
I'm with Renafan here, Sparrowmon is just overflowing with heart and determination.
I was really disappointed to see him stay with Nene, and rather bewildered that she didn't yell at DarkKnightmon for leaving her in the belly of Lucemon Satin mode (who by the way, is almost as cool as Megidramon. Forget Fallen Mode, Satan Mode is much more monsterlicious)

A very VERY good episode. Reminded me of the final episodes of Tamers a little.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Thery defeat the final boss of Frontier in just one episode! Ok, to be fair, the Lucemon of Frontier had eaten the whole digital world, not just a dark Orb and about 20% of a zone.

Dark Knightmon is a jerk!

I am starting to like Sparrowmon...
Different Lucemon. Different rules. And he's a "Royal" Jerk. Heh.
And you should.
Yup. This also proves Xros Wars doesn't give consideration on Digimon groups, as in other medium, Lucemon FM outranks Lilithmon, being the leader of the Nanadaimaoh though..

Also, I favor this Lucemon more than his Frontier Big Bad self.

And, Dark Knightmon seems to be turning out to be shadow General of Twilight. Speaking of him, is it safe to categorize him as the last unveiled Royal Knight?
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
WtW was talking about that. They're not sure.
(12-04-2010 10:17 PM)SnK Wrote: Speaking of him, is it safe to categorize him as the last unveiled Royal Knight?

First of all, we're still missing two Royal Knights. Second of all, every Royal Knight so far has been Holy Knight type, which DarkKnightmon is not.
[Image: signature.png]