Join our server on Discord

request for prophet
this is a personal request for the famous artist prophet. I reallize the specifics of this request arnt really about digimon, so therefore I do not feel that it is appropriate to post those details on this forum.  Therefore, I am leaving my [redacted] for you to e-mail me directly so that i can refer it to you, in the off chance that you pop back in and happen to read this. p.s. great work on reunion day :3 keep up the good work! pps if you keep up the 2 year hiatusses between pages, you may not make it to the end of the comic b4 its too late :((. just thoughts to consider:)
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
ppps does anybody use this site anymore other than me? pppps if so, and said people/person is reading this, any idea what happened to prophet? and while we are on that note, that happened to gabugabu, or gabububu, or whatever it was he was called (hes the dude that made those 'the digimon show' swf's). btw, if anybody gives a shit, the request is about a hentai-sequel-comic about the reunion of bagi and ryo from the movie 'bagi the monster of mighty nature'. if anybody has any suggestions on an artist that might be able to/be better at/be easier to contact for making such a thing, PLS POST! (ppppps yes i talk too bloody much :3)
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
I have no clue where Prophet went. Or the other guy. And this site is... Not as popular as it was. Between Frontier, the wait between Savers/Data Squad, and the site going down a time or two. Plus, other things that will makes people here upset. So that's why.
(11-29-2010 03:03 PM)UnknownH Wrote: I have no clue where Prophet went. Or the other guy. And this site is... Not as popular as it was. Between Frontier, the wait between Savers/Data Squad, and the site going down a time or two. Plus, other things that will makes people here upset. So that's why.

well, i appreciate you answering. nice to know there is still someone else reading this site. anyway, thx i guess.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
You're welcome.
so its now been (does math) many days now since i posted this, and still no word other than we're sorry, but your one of two to three people who still use this website. sigh its a bloody shame, and i mean no offence to those i am sure i just did X(. anyway, ... insert witty signoff.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
This forum is more popular in the RP section and that fact that we are Furry friendly. (Not a furry site. A H-site based off an anime.) That's why most are in the RP.
rp? what you mean?
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Role Playing of course. Or that Spam forum. ...I'd have fixed it so post counts don't count in there.
i see. ...
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz