Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 16
Dark Knight Digimon, Arrive!

More work in the Holy Zone that actually sucks.
But hey! Dark Knightmon. Hooray!
I must say, the twist in this episode was virtually awesome-sauce. We got Lucemon Falldown Mode versus Shoutmon x4B! Next episode we get his final mode! Nene gets some development as well, and there's a cliffhanger.>.< Stupid cliffhangers!

(11-15-2010 01:28 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Dark Knight Digimon, Arrive!

More work in the Holy Zone that actually sucks.
But hey! Dark Knightmon. Hooray!

[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
Well, I dont like Lucemon Falldown Mode much, but its nice to finally see the episode subbed... I still think he is just an Adventure Myotismon on steroids...
Yes, both 16 and 17 are subbed now. Expect something from me with in the day or two.
Falldown Mode looks gayer than Myotismon though. Wish they'd been a bit more secretive with Lucemon being truly evil, instead of giving Taiki that "Oooh, what's that evil-look on his face for?" moment.

I liked the twist, though. Well executed in spite of everything.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I'd ask if it was a long time since then but at least it's subbed.

You know what Brother, (heh) Shoutmon is not an intellectual. Not at all.

I have no idea what Lucemon was saying (mystic gibberish?) but there is never a him who is not evil is there.

He split the Zone in half! How about that!

Zenjirou and Akari tell you what Lucemon is. Not cute anymore, but still with a fanbase. He looks like a woman and that transformation was gross.

But he does have at least one fan I know. The member here who always puts him in their fics. Where is he? Did he see these eps?

Hooray! It's DarkKnightmon. And also of equal importance, Nene! Alright.

Don't worry Zenjirou, a lot of us still like Nene. Mysterious Beauty is right.

If I wasn't sure my stomach was also a little sick, I'd say that dark power was affecting me as well.

So... Heaven or Hell Zone? Let's Rock!... Spirit.
And if you don't get that reference I'm sad for you.

That X4B theme is pretty good. And Akari almost fell off. Ha. Slapstick is easy.

Heh. Zenjirou got left behind when they went up to the temple. Poor guy.

Lucemon you stupid female looking male. She said you couldn't handle it. Also, gross transformation again. Dumb Lucemon.

Ha. Monitamon dressed as Nene is funny. But those are funny Digimon anyway.

Hooray! Next ep, Xros 5! And the toys can make a X5B. They can. Really. It's not that hard.
Lucemon is not that stupid, he was just going to die and got desperate...
No, he's a villain so odds are that he may be very stupid at one time.