Join our server on Discord

Volunteer Testing (Contains Herms)
Heya everyone! This little request was made for Erethzium, between my character Crimson, and his lovely ladies, Vook and Kaytlin. Hope you all like it. And please post, whether you have criticism or praise, I want to hear what people think. ;D

The following story is meant for ages 18+ and contains adult material. If you don’t like herms, threesomes, f to h transformations, light breast and muscle growth, or SCIENCE! …then, you should probably turn back. Vook and Kaytlin are Erethzium’s characters.

Volunteer Testing by Crimson Fox

“So what are we going to be doing, Crim?” A rather tall and curvaceous dragoness sat impatiently in the waiting room. Her silver scaled fingers gently brushed her light blue hair back a little, before her blue eyes spotted a red fox coming around the corner.

“You’ll find out soon enough, Vook. We have to wait for our second guest first.” The black haired scientist chuckled from her curiosity before his green eyes looked to her lovely chest, noticing that her shirt was struggling to keep her red scaled melons contained.

“Hiya!” The two didn’t have to wait long as the second tester arrived through the laboratory’s glass double doors. With flowing blonde hair, a cute and chubby orcaess entered the waiting room and gave a sunny grin towards the others. “Oh Crimsy, you didn’t tell me Vookie was going to be here too.”

“Heya, Kate.” She gave the Kaytlin a friendly nuzzle as she sat down beside her before she turned to Crimson and asked, “Yeah, what’s with the surprise, foxie?”

“Glad you could make it, Kay. And for your question, Vookie, it was a last minute decision so I didn’t have the time let you both know about the other.” The red fox stuck his tongue out before telling them, “Anyways, we’ll go ahead and get started. Follow me.”

The two ladies looked at each other with a knowing glance and thought, “He scheduled us both at the same time and forgot.” They giggled together before entering the small testing lab with Crimson.

“Okay, cuties, here’s what I brought you in for today.” The fox then held up two vials of dark blue liquid before telling them. “I’ve created a type of medicine that should improve muscle mass by more than 10% percent all over without all the nasty side-effects of stuff like steroids. I’d like you both down a tube of the stuff so I can record what happens.”

“Oooh, I’ve always wanted to know what it’s like to be buff.” Kaytlin grinned eagerly as she started to daydream about herself with a body rippling with muscle and putting all the male orcas to shame.

Vook was a little more reasonable however, as she asked nervously, “Um, you did test this stuff. Right, Crim?”

“Of course. Check this out.” He drew back his lab coat sleeve and flexed his arm, showing it had a fair amount of extra muscle than he did just a few weeks ago.

Both ladies were somewhat impressed with the effects the vial apparently had on the lean fox, before Kaytlin stepped up and snatched one of the vials out of Crimson’s paw. “That’s good enough for me, gimme that!” The orcaess giggled playfully before she downed the dark blue liquid.

“Well, I suppose if I don’t want the muscles later, I can just take a few weeks off from the gym.” Vook chuckled before she grabbed the second vial and started to down the concoction. The dragoness quickly finished and waited for a moment, wondering if something was going to happen. “Um, so how long does it take for something noticeable to happen?”

“It should be any second actually. At least me and the test rats got our muscles pretty quickly.” Crimson wagged his tail eagerly, thinking about the two ladies as lovely amazons.

Kaytlin then started groaning as her veins felt like they were on fire before her body started to expand with a fair amount of muscle. Her orange top was strained once her breasts gained a full cup size and her body bulked up with a sexy, muscular frame. “Oh, not bad.” She felt a bit disappointed that she wouldn’t be showing up any of the male orcas, but she did feel fantastic after the strength boost. That is until another burning rush assaulted her body, which felt like it was enveloping her whole crotch. “Ahhh…what is it…m-more muscle?”

Vook experienced similar changes, when her silver scaled body quickly beefed up with a generous amount of muscle, while her huge melons expanding another breast size. As her clothes became tight, her crotch was also assaulted by that burning sensation against her crotch. “Nnnhh…s-so Crim, this is going to stop soon, right?”

“Yeah, it only took a few minutes for me.” Crimson grinned happily upon seeing that the two did indeed look like amazons with their sexy curves and firm muscles. His green eyes then looked at the testers in concern, noticing that they were paying a lot of attention to their loins. “Hmmm, that’s odd. That didn’t happen for me down there.” The fox jotted down a quick note, before he asked them, “Are you two okay?”

Both the orcaess and dragoness growled in response as their pants quickly tented with what the fox could only assume to be newly formed cocks.

Kaytlin was the first to recover as the burning sensation wore off and she felt her new member eagerly push against her panties and tight jeans. “I feel alright now, but I think we have a problem.” She blushed lightly as her ebony hand slid down and felt her new cock and ball sack.

Vook soon came to the same conclusion as she looked down to see her blue jeans were stretched against a healthy dragonhood. Her claw slid down before she blushed in mild pleasure upon touching her new sensitive flesh. “Yeah…not exactly the muscles I was thinking of when you gave us that, Crimson.”

“I guess the vial has a different effect on females. I’m sorry ladies; I’ll have you back to normal in no time with the antidote. Is there anything I can do to make it up to you both?” pleaded Crimson, not wishing to anger his friends after his screw-up.

Vook and Kaytlin thought for a moment before looking at each other and smirking, the two having the same idea fill their heads.

The herm dragoness stepped forward first and gently grasped Crimson’s shoulder before explaining to him, “Well, we can forgive you, Crim…”

“But first, we’re going to have a little “test” of our own,” added Kaytlin, smirking playfully, while her flipper hands started to remove Crimson’s pants.

“Huh, what are you two doing…oh; do I even need to ask?” The fox quickly caught on to his friends’ intentions, before he himself smirked playfully. “Well, I suppose I need to be punished for my mistake.”

“That’s right,” agreed Vook before she removed Crimson’s lab coat, leaving the muscular fox topless. The dragoness gave a pleased purr and leaned down to slurp his toned chest. “Mmmhh…”

“Hehe, good to see ya cooperating, pet.” Kaytlin chuckled darkly, while she stripped the fox of his pants and boxers, letting his thick muscular thighs and furry sheath free. “Hey now, don’t be shy.” The orcaess giggled before leaning her slick muzzle in and slurped the fox’s tender crotch.

“Ahhh…man, you t-two really know how to t-tease.” Crimson squirmed lightly in the grasp of the two herms, while his cheeks cutely blushed. The muscular fox moaned softly, before his pink, fleshy rod started to slide out, unable to resist Kaytlin’s juicy tongue. “Gawds…”

Once Crimson was fully erect, Kaytlin pulled away and winked towards Vook. “Well, now that you’re all ready, pet, I think it’s our turn.” The blonde haired orca smirked playfully and stripped down, showing off more of her sleek, muscular body. Her chubby belly was now a set of impressive abs, while down below, a thick herm cock throbbed above a pair of smooth white orbs.

“Yeah! You had fun playing with our bodies, now I think we’ll play with you, Crimsy.” Vook giggled mischievously with Kaytlin, and stripped out of her clothes as well. Her toned, scaled body eagerly escaped the cloth prison, showing off her lovely curves and huge dragon cock for Crimson. “Assume the position, foxy.”

The fox blushed brighter in front of the two herms before he nodded softly and told them, “Yes, mistresses.” He walked over to the nearby couch, and climbed upon it on his hands and knees. His fluffy tail then slowly rose, showing off his toned, creamy furred butt for the two, while his foxy cock and balls hung cutely between his legs. “Is this good?”

“Perfect.” Vook licked her lips at the scrumptious sight before turning to Kaytlin. “Mind if I take his little rump first?”

Kaytlin giggled a little and nodded, declaring, “Go ahead. I’ll have some fun with his cute, little mouth.”

Both herms eagerly climbed onto the couch with Crimson and aligned themselves with the submissive fox. Vook firmly gripped his furry shoulders and gently prodded his tail hole with her rigid shaft. “Ready to ride the dragon, pet?”

“Nhhh, s-sure, Vookie.” Crimson murmured gently from the teases to his tender back door before he watched Kaytlin get on her knees and leave her orca cock hanging before his lips.

“Good, then open wide, so we can all begin, Crimsy.” Kaytlin gently caressed Crimson’s head, while she eagerly awaited her blow job.

Smirking darkly, Vook prodded the fox’s rump a few more times before finally entering his tight rump. “Hhrrrrr, sooo good.” After a lustful growl, the dragoness pushed her herm cock deeper inside, splitting apart the fox’s rosy insides.

Crimson gasped from the penetration, but found his mouth quickly stuffed with orca cock. He took a moment to adjust before he started suckling on the thick, pink rod. “Mmhh…”

“Y-Yeah, I’ll say…r-really good,” agreed Kaytlin, while looking at Vook before she returned her attention to Crimson. She growled lustfully, loving the feel of the fox’s warm, moist mouth wrapped around her herm pride, and his tongue lapping at her like a lollypop. “Mmhh, such a nice foxy, have some more…” The orcaess then pushed her hips forward a little, filling Crimson’s mouth with more of her meaty shaft.

“Hehe, you’ll be nice and stuffed, when we’re all done with you, Crimsy. Rawrrr!” Vook’s growled louder as she plunged more of her thick member inside of Crimson’s fluffy rump, while her huge red melons pushed against his back. With one last thrust, the herm toned was fully lodged inside of her pet, while her claws gripped his shoulders firmly. She groaned blissfully from the feel of his tight walls clamping on her cock, while her scaly balls rubbed up against his furry pair. “Nnhhh, feeling okay, my toasty foxy?” Her lips then twisted into a smirk as she slipped her tail down and started to coil her scaly appendage around the scientist’s throbbing member. She knew what his answer would be once she started stroking his tender foxhood.

Crimson made some deep, muffled moans thanks to Vook’s playful tail jerking his fleshy rod, coaxing some pre-cum out of his fleshy rod. “Nnhhh!” Reinvigorated by the flash of pleasure, the fox suckled hard on Kaytlin’s herm pride, bathing her cock in saliva while nursing on her tasty pre-cum.

“Oooh, looks like someone’s having fun, hehe,” giggled Kaytlin before she murmured happily from his second efforts. The herm orcaess held the fox’s arms firmly and tried her best to endure the pleasure. More of her thick schlong stuffed his muzzle before the full length rested inside of his toasty orifice and her smooth white balls rubbed against his lips. “Nnhhh…give me all you’ve got, Crimsy.”

“Nhh…and while you’re at it, you’d better get ready for a pounding.” Vook then started to pull back lightly and then started thrusting at a moderate pace. Her tongue hung out from the mounting pleasure, as she drilled the fox’s snug rump and bumped his sensitive prostate.

Crimson gasped and squirmed from the overwhelming sensations coursing through his veins, while loads of pre-cum leaked out of his knotted cock and onto Vook’s tail. “Ahhhh….ooooh!” As he endured the teases to sweet spot, the fox made muffled moans, while nursing deeply onto Kaytlin’s fleshy length. He managed to coax more of the orca’s exotic flavor out with his tongue eagerly slurping up the pre-cum.

“S-Sooo clooose…” Kaytlin felt the pleasing sensations overtaking her body, causing her to squirm uncontrollably as she firmly held onto the fox below. Her breathing grew short and body glistened with sweat with her orgasm drawing close. Loads of her oils leaked forth and her thrusts became erratic, while she eagerly pumped her cock against the fox’s smooth tongue.

“Y-Yeah, me toooo…” Vook panted roughly and tightly secured Crimson’s shoulders before letting loose all of her strength. Her thick dragonhood ravaged the fox’s rump at a beastly pace, grazing his sensitive insides; while she filled him full of her pre-cum. Sweat covered her scaly body as she leaned down to gently kiss the fox’s neck.

Crimson fiercely cried out into Kaytlin’s cock and moaned from the brutal pounding. His body tightened up from the blissful spit roast before he moaned sharply from the repeated jabs to his tender prostate and squeezes to his throbbing cock. His hips jerked forward into Vook’s snug tail coil before he made a final cry of delight. “Ahhhhh!” His cock spasmed firmly and he unleashed a thick coating of cum across Vook’s scaly appendage, while his furry rump squeezed the dragoness’ maleness firmly.

Vook and Kaytlin shortly followed, unable to resist the fox’s snug orifices any longer and stuffed him to the limit. The orcaess firmly clutched the scientist’s head before shouting out, “Ahhhh…d-drink up, Crimsy!”

“Rawrrrr…here it comes, foxy!” Vook firmly pushed forward before loads of her thick dragon sperm spurted out, painting the inside of the fox’s rump white, while Kaytlin coated his mouth white above.

“Hhrrrr,” Crimson growled lightly and blushed meekly as his body was filled with their herm seed, enjoying the warmth filling his belly and ass. His tail wagged gently as he cutely suckled and enjoyed the taste of Kaytlin’s seed, while his fluffy tail curled around Vook’s body.

“Heheh, good foxy…mmrrr…” The orcaess scratched the fox behind his ears and very gently thrust her member back and forth, enjoying the last of her orgasm with the last of essence leaking out of her ivory orbs.

“Nnnhhh, yeah…I think we’re going to have to forgive you now, hehe.” Vook joined in on the giggling before she gave a few last playful thrusts, and murmured as her ruby balls rubbed against the fox’s furry pair. The dragoness then brought back her scaly tail and suckled erotically on the end, lapping up Crimson’s seed. “Mmmhh…tasty…”

Slowly, both ladies pulled back, letting the fox breathe deeply from the exertion, before he looked up happily towards them both. “Y-Yeah, I’ll agree with that…s-so…I guess you two want the antidote now?”

Vook and Kaytlin looked at each other before smirking towards the fox and giggled. The dragoness stuck her tongue out and told him, “Well, we forgive you, but we’re not quite done yet with our testing.” They drew closer, while the fox blushed deeply before the curvy, toned herms.

The End
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions