Join our server on Discord

Asesino wants your story! Maybe!
Out of nowhere, Asesino.

If anyone is wondering, I haven't been posting for a while because I really haven't felt the urge to. But suddenly, I do have an urge to post. A plagiaristic urge, if you will.

So what I feel I might try to do is write a commentary style review or something similar about a story (lemon, fan-fiction, etc.) a la Red Rover's "Critics" series. Why? I don't know. Everything seems like such a good idea to me until I actually have to do some work. We'll see how this turns out.

Anyway, if anyone is interested and has a relatively long piece of writing that they don't mind me making fun of and/or being overly critical of, then post here or shoot me a PM.

I haven't really been as active as I used to be and I'm not all that sure about what the activity has been like around here lately, but I'm looking forward to seeing if there are still some people around.

Thanks in advance to anyone that is interested or wants to help.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
Sounds like fun. Not sure what your tolerances are, however. To play it safe, I'll go for digimon lemons since nothing I've written digimon-themed is off the scale.

Dismember and brutally rape this one if you will: http://www.digiartistsdomain.org/phpboar...p?tid=9860

Sigh, been dreading for comments lately, so even if it's making fun of it, it'll still mean it's getting a bit of attention. Go ahead! :D
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Oh you're doing a MST. That could be fun.
woops, wrong topic.
Oh, oh, when you're done with that, you can review this for me! ^ ^

http://www.digiartistsdomain.org/phpboar...p?tid=9428

I could really use harsh criticism and heavy teasing! X3 It could help me improve, especially since that's like, my first ever fic! XD
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Is he still doing this? Because I haven't heard a peep from him since he first announced this.
As never started, lol.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(12-29-2010 07:11 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: As never started, lol.

I know that. I'm asking if he's still doing this because he hasn't logged on since last November.
How can he still be doing something he never started?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(01-02-2011 06:09 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: How can he still be doing something he never started?

Maybe I worded it wrong... what I meant to say is he ever gonna start it? Because he hasn't logged on since November.