Join our server on Discord

FurNation?
Does anybody else have one?

FurNation
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Oh I don't go there only furaffinity.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Yeah, I tried to sign up there for the longest time, but registering wasn't allowed! So I got mad at them... But I guess I should give them a fair chance and try again...

Alright! Now I has both!!!

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Cool. Yeah, my buddy was trying to get a FA account to post his art but it didn't allow him so he got pissed too. Since the issue was resolved though he's now registered and all is well.

Never been to FurNation, Maahes, so 'fraid I don't have an account there. If you wanna search me up on FA though, just search for this username. That's how I'm known there too :D
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
No. I'm only of the other one as it's used to house other pictures I needed to see. I do have a large amount of favorites/watches but, I'm also an Art Pervert. So there's that.
My username is tigerlilylucky, Maahes what's yours?
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
On FurAffinity, I'm Scarlet_Lord_Maahes.

I'll look you all up!

Alright! Looked the both of you up and added you to my watch list!

If your adding me don't expect much.
I'm not an artist.
(11-05-2010 07:05 AM)Maahes Wrote: On FurAffinity, I'm Scarlet_Lord_Maahes.

I'll look you all up!

Alright! Looked the both of you up and added you to my watch list!
*er, how i got here, i was just exploring writers' profiles -///-*
i um..looked you up, but it said there was no such user...is that spelled correctly?
better yet, could you put a link?
Funny, I thought Furnation was shut down years ago...
The Infamous Boss Reo