Join our server on Discord

post-con depression
I'm just back from FurFright, the convention was awesome as usual, but now I'm back to my place and got school tomorrow at 8am, it sucks big time cause except of my furry friends nobody knows about the furry fandom around here, and the non furries that knows about it are judging it... badly(damns otakus...), so I don't have anybody to talk about how awesome was the weekend, how cool were the people I've met and how much I cant wait till I get my fursuit^^'

anyway, had a great time, can't wait to go back to other consmrgreen
Renamon's Army
If they're otakus, then they don't have much to talk about.
(Otakus being super anime nerds. Look it up. It's not something you call yourself)
Ooh look who is back >:3 hello hello. welcome back.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
oh Yoosei! long time no see ^^ glad to see you're still around;)

I know that otakus shouldn't be proud of using this name, but they are and I doupt they really know what it mean, I don't really like the anime fans around here, they're looking at us furries like damn weirdo pervs but they are exchanging tentacle rape hentai books at school O.o
Renamon's Army
Tentacle rape... ew...

But yeah, Glad you had a good time!
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
(11-03-2010 09:41 AM)turbocarl Wrote: oh Yoosei! long time no see ^^ glad to see you're still around;)

I know that otakus shouldn't be proud of using this name, but they are and I doupt they really know what it mean, I don't really like the anime fans around here, they're looking at us furries like damn weirdo pervs but they are exchanging tentacle rape hentai books at school O.o
At school? Strange. And again, with everything I know about the Ota-Culture, it is more of an insult then a phrase. A lesser horrible term is a -Mania. Just attach a hobby in front and you won't seem so bad. Still maybe bad though.
I'm an otaku and a furry AND I'm proud of it! I read mostly mangas. I have some Otaku friends, they do get uncomfortable about furries some don't, but they won't exceedingly be brash about it.

And who wouldn't say there aren't any tentacle rape on furries? I'm surprised you haven't even noticed that.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(11-05-2010 07:57 AM)tigerlily Wrote: I'm an otaku and a furry AND I'm proud of it! I read mostly mangas. I have some Otaku friends, they do get uncomfortable about furries some don't, but they won't exceedingly be brash about it.

And who wouldn't say there aren't any tentacle rape on furries? I'm surprised you haven't even noticed that.

I've noticed that, just saying that most otaku I know are judging furries as weird pervs even if every single fetish into yiff is also in hentai
Renamon's Army
(11-05-2010 09:17 AM)turbocarl Wrote:
(11-05-2010 07:57 AM)tigerlily Wrote: I'm an otaku and a furry AND I'm proud of it! I read mostly mangas. I have some Otaku friends, they do get uncomfortable about furries some don't, but they won't exceedingly be brash about it.

I've noticed that, just saying that most otaku I know are judging furries as weird pervs even if every single fetish into yiff is also in hentai

Yea interestingly... I found dragonxhuman hentai as well as one hot SophitiaxLizardman pic...but it's only one...hentai.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Don't say Otaku. It's a sad word.

(11-05-2010 09:17 AM)turbocarl Wrote: I've noticed that, just saying that most otaku I know are judging furries as weird pervs even if every single fetish into yiff is also in hentai
Do you really want to get into fetishes in furry pron? It's not a nice discussion.