Join our server on Discord

Back to say Hi, among other things.
guess who's back.

Yey, that one dragon that did terribly naughty things has resurfaced on the net.

I appologize to those whos existence was enlightened and subsequently shattered upon my various dissappearances. And to those who didn't care, or even notice, well then SCREW YO-nah just kidding.

I went AWOL over the past year and a half because I finally opened the door to my room, and took a step outside. What I witnessed was magnificent. The sounds of the wind blowing through the thousand upon thousand green foliage, the chirping of the birds was beautiful. Oh, and the women. such exquisitely delicate, fair skin, their flowing hair, and the ample breas-you guys get the point... >_> *cough cough, repositioning in chair*

anyways, I basically got off the net, found a job, and also found a girlfriend(and a beauty at that :P). I've actually improved, and matured quite a bit. Don't get me wrong, I'm still the ingenious, horny bastard I am, but I have more self control than ever before. I've gone to the gym, lost 45 pounds. Basically I've been living a good life.

I'm probably not going to be on the net as much, so this may or may not be my final farewell, due to rather fortunate(unfortunate to some, however) events.

The first being that I am being promoted to supervisor at my workplace. Yay promotions.

The second being I semi-have my own place.

And the third.... My girlfriend is 6 weeks pregnant. ^_^

Yes, we are both happy with the situation. our folks, and most of our friends/coworkers are happy, too. Only complainers were my mom(if only for a moment), and a few sourpusses at work.

Anyways, I hope all of y'all are doing well, both old friends, and newcomers alike. Tommorrow(or today for some) is halloween, so I wish al of y'all a happy trick'r'treating. I'd have pictures of me and other shit to share with everyone, but my semi-lazy ass didn't take any.

I guess I'll try to hop on often enough in the coming weeks to get in touch with forgotten faces(or is it text, since this is a fur-um :P).

I guess goodnight for now, and I'll see everyone porbably tommorrow night, or on monday.

Peace,
Altima Carpine
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]
Huh. Interesting. Great news too. Glad to here about everything.
Having a baby is alot of work. I hope you know what you're doing. But nice to see you back. ;3
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Yeah. That is true. Hope you know what you're doing.
I don't think you said explicitly if the baby is yours, and I'm not sure how I'd feel about that either way, but I'm glad you lost weight.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
(11-06-2010 10:53 AM)Wisemon Wrote: I don't think you said explicitly if the baby is yours, and I'm not sure how I'd feel about that either way, but I'm glad you lost weight.

I know how Altima feels around pregnancy, I won't even go to details that he and his g/f actually go for it.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
To answer your doubt, Wisemon, yes it is mine. And I'm actually more mature on the subject now. No I'm not humping my girlfriend willy-nilly now that she's preggo. I'm just overly excited. We have yet to go to the doctor for first checkup(not the pee-test, but actual labwork/physical). we are doing it sometime either this week, or next.

Everyone at my work has been more or less supportive, with only a few ass-holish people nagging on both of us(those few agreeably negative to everyone by everyone of my coworkers.

I also was working on a new story, before I foudn out, and that's been on pause, which is not a good thing. I hate never finishing anything I start D: It was a good story, too.

*sighs* I kind of can't wait until the baby's here. Same with my girlfriend, she can't wait either.
http://ethala.proboards80.com/index.cgi
Digimon P&P RPG forum.

new summoner rp called Sei'La Tlly located in mixed rp. feel free to join.

[Image: Furries-1.jpg]