Join our server on Discord

Anybody want to RP?
Yeah... this is one of those threads.

So I've been bored lately and need something to take my mind off some things, so I figured I would see if anybody would mind role playing with me! So I'm pretty much down for anything, except Yaoi... No offense, Yaoi fans.

But if anybody has the spare time, I'll be waiting! If you want to know my characters, I only has two and you can PM me about them or anything else if you want.

Please Reply!
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Any specific fandom(s) or just original characters?
Whoops, forgot to mention that!

Sorry, but I really prefer original characters. It feels more well... original! And it's more fun because you aren't bound to specific guidelines of pre-existing characters!

So yeah... Original Characters preferred
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
I twould be interested in the twiddling of T'woRPGing with the possible two of you. One t'question through; what twould the T'RPG be be like? What twould be the setting, conflict all that stuffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffy? Yeah that's two t'questions, still what twould be your two answers? My tongue hurts trying to read this outloud...t'oh!
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers