Join our server on Discord

Thanks for the advice! But...
Hey guys!

It is 8:37 AM as I type this and I am praying that somebody will see it fit to give me some advice. So it's backstory time.

I was relaxing in French class about a week back, feeling on top of the world, when suddenly I felt very very tired. So I leaned forward and fell asleep. I woke up at the end of class and as I slowly blinked my eyes clear, when I noticed that this super cute, goth anime chick was sitting like three desks in front of me. So I figure: "Hey, I'm single. Why not ask her out?"

But, I is shy. I don't go up and talk to people unless I already know their name. So, when the teacher and the girl weren't looking, I stealthily ran up to the podium and read her name out of the roster. I won't say it here. So now, I needed to find out if she was single, so I phone up my friend that is in the same grade as her and ask. Now, this friend of mine used to have a crush on me, so it was awkward enough as was, but then she says: "Maahes, you want to know if my dearest friend is single?!"

That's when I said: "Oh, shit." But my friend was totally cool about it, and gave me the information I needed. Then she advised me to talk to her on thursday. Now, I thought: "Thursday will be fine, that's plenty long away."

But then I woke up this morning and realized, I have to go talk to/ potentially ask out a cute girl tomorrow, and I don't know what to say!!!

Basically what I am asking for is Female Advice. If you are a girl, what would you like to hear a guy say? If you are a guy, what would you say?

Please help!
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Why don't you go up to her and say: I LOVE YOU!

Okay, sorry that's mainly me. My boyfriend had a crush on me too during the beginning, and when I'm still single he finally able to admit his feelings for me; though there were hints during the past that he did have a crush on me but it tooked him a four years. So I'll say this just don't go too fast until you two are friends like maybe 1 or 2 months and then ask her out.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Alrighty, thanks for the advice.

Anybody else have some?

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Well, Thanks for the advice!!!

Thursday came around and I was pumped, I flew through all my classes getting ready to talk to her, but when lunch came around, my friends walked us to me and said: "Yeah, not today, Maahes."

It turns out that one of her friends was having some issues, and she was helping her friend. So, then as my friend is walking away, she turns back and said: "Oh, Maahes. By the way, she knows you like her."

So it turns out that the plan, which me and my female friends worked out for about a week, went to hell for a number of reasons.

1st: she wasn't at lunch.
2nd: Another female must have heard me talking about it and found out
3rd: That female happened to know the girl
4th: The aforementioned female has a big mouth

So, now it's all gone to hell, but from it's ashes rises a new hope! She wasn't totally disgusted by me!

So, I'm going to try to talk to her on Monday/Tuesday. I was supposed to talk to her yesterday, but It was the one day I actually decided to be a good student in French class, and I missed my opportunity. :(

But somebody give me a high five, 'Cause Maahes might get a girlfriend!!! :)

High Five! *High Fives* Ha. You asked.
It never goes exactly according to plan. At least when you go to the same school as a girl, she can't pretend you don't exist if she doesn't want a second date. That seems to happen with all my online dates.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
(11-06-2010 10:49 AM)Wisemon Wrote: It never goes exactly according to plan. At least when you go to the same school as a girl, she can't pretend you don't exist if she doesn't want a second date. That seems to happen with all my online dates.

Oh c'mon wisemon don't ruin his hope of getting a girl. >:(
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
(11-06-2010 10:49 AM)Wisemon Wrote: It never goes exactly according to plan. At least when you go to the same school as a girl, she can't pretend you don't exist if she doesn't want a second date. That seems to happen with all my online dates.
I've said that's the oddest thing but I already said something about that.
That is true though. But also a problem.
(11-06-2010 11:56 AM)tigerlily Wrote:

Oh c'mon wisemon don't ruin his hope of getting a girl. >:(

Yeah, don't kill my hope!!! You're gonna end up jinxing it, man... or, mon? :3 :p

Quote:Yeah, don't kill my hope!!! You're gonna end up jinxing it, man... or, mon? :3
Nah, jinxing you would be saying this is the girl you'll marry.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against