Join our server on Discord

Today is fucking shit.
Today is fucking shit.

I woke up thinking that my "support teacher" would actually support me. Yeah, right. All he did was stab me in the back and twist my plans to make them seem like they were all his idea. He could be a fucking televangelist.

So I head over to my conference and sit down, thinking he'll tell my parents what he told me: That my plan was a good one and it will work. But no. He takes everything I have told him about myself over the past quarter and goes the other way. He knows I hate "Systems" that are supposed to boost my grades and keep me organized. He knows that I hate tutors, and "extra help". And he knows that I hate my parents knowing about my grades. So, what do you think he does? He sits down with a copy of my fucking transcript and suggests tutors and lays down a system.

He just opened the gates of hell. He can forget having my trust, he can forget having me tell him shit about my life, he can forget me liking him. He is a self-righteous prick who enjoys making himself look good. He says, and I quote: "I like kids like you! You realize that you need to do your homework during your junior year and it looks like I solved all your problems. It makes me look great!"

So it's only 9:30 as I type this and I have learned more than I did all last week at school. I learned that the one teacher I thought I could trust, Mr. Doug Davidson, is actually a backstabbing traitor. I learned that my father is an ignorant imbecile who will swallow whatever bullshit you feed him as long as you have a college degree, and that he is "humiliated" by the fact that he can't have another son like my older brother, Erik Parker, whom I look up to. I learned that my mother is the only person who has my interests in mind. And I learned that the only person that is truly looking out for me and my welfare is myself and a select few of my friends. All in all, my two days off were supposed to be heaven, but Mr. Doug Davidson just sent them straight to hell.
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Tuesdays
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
^Agrees with above statement.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Bad days are like boners.
They're hard until you stop thinking about them.

On a more serious note, don't trust anybody you don't absolutely know will benefit you. It's his job to screw over students for cash.
As for your father, almost every human being "will swallow whatever bullshit you feed him as long as you have a college degree." Ask any psychologist--like DR. PHIL! Pure dumbass in the ways of psychology, yet people will listen to him.
Finally, it doesn't matter if anybody at all is supporting you, as long as YOU'RE supporting you.
It was probably the only plan he had. It's not that he's backstabbing; he just never cared what you were saying.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Confront him, ask him why he did what he did. To understand one's enemy is crucial to bringing them to the ground.

Also, probably not a good idea to mention peoples names over the Internet. These are public forums after all.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Which is why all you know of me is this name. I really gave thought to it.
Quote:Also, probably not a good idea to mention peoples names over the Internet. These are public forums after all.
Maybe he's hoping to slander him.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Maybe he's hoping to get himself stalked.