Join our server on Discord

Digimon Xros Wars Episode 14
Hooray! This is good news.
Wow. Lilithmon's such a ruthless and bouncy bitch.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
(11-06-2010 09:37 AM)SnK Wrote: Wow. Lilithmon's such a ruthless and bouncy bitch.

Tell me about it, but then again...what would you expect from a demon lady mega digimon with one mega temper? XD

Least Beelzemon looks sweet in the ep though I can imagine what Tamers Beelz would probably think of his costume change. Blzmon: ......I'm a ****ing boy scout!! O_O

XD Ignore me, I'm just having my own fun.
(11-06-2010 12:58 PM)BrainBurstButtercup Wrote: ...What would you expect from a demon lady mega digimon with one mega temper? XD

...Don't forget her pair of mega sized knockers. :D

Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Speaking of which, I was on Pixiv and will posts links to pics I found in the H-thread.

Yeah, this is very late but oh well. I think people may read this more then where my friend posts his but on to it.

Hey. Giant flying pyramids. And they combine to an even bigger one. How about that. Plus, water.

So, they couldn't use the Xros Loader while it's downloading. Makes some sense. I couldn't do a darn thing when I torrented. Made it take too long. ...Still want to see if the Goddess was a real mon though.

Machinedramon. Smaller. With a pink collar. I think it's the no cannons.

Ha ha Shoutmon. But what's Zenjirou going to do without the Star sword?
It seems nothing really.

...He ate the barrier. So it's solid then. Ans speaking of, it's gone now.

Poor Shoutmon. He thinks he's so strong. Hilarious.

I do love a large fight but we may get a few of them hopefully.

I do wonder what that book is supposed to be. Also, the mask.

Hooray. X4K. Next is X4B and X5.

HiMachinedramon. That looks tough. ...Since when could the tail do anything? Also, cannons.

Oh no. Ba'almon took the hit. He's "dead" now. But wait!

Xros Wars Beelzemon is pretty cool. Or at least he has a bigger gun.

Ew...Is there something under that helmet?

Ha. Everyone is very, very tired. And we have Revolvermon now.
They can get back in the Xros Loader now.

Next ep, Heaven Zone. Light is not always good. That's also a Trope. Expect the next one to be the last one I may get in a quick fashion.

I also hear there may be another 3 week break soon.
Anyone can also sense a bit of similarity between Lilithmon and Mugendramon with that of FMA's Lust and Gluttony?

Yeah, the base/original Mugendramon in this season lacks Mugen Cannon armament on his back. Seems in Xros Wars, some Digimons are rather.. 'Equippable.' via Digixrosses or Data Absorption.
Yeah. It seems that's what the Xros feature is most like. That and what ever the villains do.
I think it was a decent episode, Taiki is nuts!