Join our server on Discord

about nude photography/modeling...
I've been curious bout photography lately...since I got a camera for a gift... and for most users here, they know I'm a nudist. But combining the two...its interesting and something of a new boundary for me. so if anyone here is experienced in photography or this sort of thing...I dun mind getting a few tips on nude photography...it maybe a one off thing, but I am really considering bout taking pics of myself or someone...most probably the first option
MythBusters Pictures, Images and Photos

3000 posts baby!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I'd say go over to Deviantart. They have a large photography section.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Oh! They do. And that can be considered art but a lot of people do the same when they draw but they might have it deleted. One reason why people think DA sucks.

As for here, *ahem* *Lawyer voice* All subjects must be 18 or over. Suggestion is that you don't show you face but you can if you want to. Please put it on a different site (image hosting) and use a link (not image).
We have no responsibility if we or you run into a problem by this.

I think that's everything. Have fun with your camera
Alright, I'll check it out there and thanks for the words here hehe :) I'm not sure about posting, I'll just consider it first. I'll get a Deviant account and see to it.
MythBusters Pictures, Images and Photos

3000 posts baby!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Thank you. I kind of felt I had to say anything Lawyer based I could just in case. Hope you have fun.