Join our server on Discord

guess I'm back, or new... whatever o.o
Heya everybody, I know I've been here for a short periode of time like 1 or 2 years ago, so probably lots of peoples don't know me at all, so I'll just reintroduce myself^^'

I'm Carl, 21y/o french canadian furfaggot(well, at least half faggot...) been a renamon fanboy for a long while, long enought to be on renamon.nl back in the time it was really active(05-06 maybe?) seems like the death of that forum made me turn to the furry fandom, tho I was still using a male renamon fursona until earlier this year when I switched to something more furry(sorry guys:D) for those who would like to see, here's my FA page http://www.furaffinity.net/user/turbocarl/

anyway, life is going on, I don't have as much free time as I used to be back in the time when I was doing loads of RP, but tonight I felt like coming back here for a while x3
Renamon's Army
I see you've jumped back in as well huh? lol

Welcome back though!
[Image: 2hrn80k.jpg][Image: 25hpq38.gif]
The Mod Squad
The OCA
seems like it, donno how long I'll stay this time xD nice to see you're still here Gol! I saw in the picture thread that you've been to califur? I'm glad you're enjoying the furry fandom aswell ^^
Renamon's Army
I'm gettin' into it yeah. Heheh

Working on getting my partial too. It should be coming in December for me ^^
[Image: 2hrn80k.jpg][Image: 25hpq38.gif]
The Mod Squad
The OCA
gonna have one soon too, ordered mine from don't hug cacti and should be ready for may 2011mrgreen
Renamon's Army
Oh! Oh! A New Person!!!!

Hai! I'm Maahes! I is an author (sorta). I think I've seen a few of your older posts floating around in random threads! Hope to see you around!

Welcome Back!!!
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
thanks for the welcome Maahes! ^^
Renamon's Army
No problem!

Btw! Your fursona is really, really colorful! I like it!
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!