Join our server on Discord

Domination (Shadowknight and Zero)
Mai smiled and pulled out of Leo's ass, rubbing her cock against the boy's fur. "Tell me your name, little bitch."

"C-Carter. My name is Carter," the slave panted, loving the feeling of the cock in his ass and enjoying it. "P-please. Keep fucking me."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"L-Leo, my name is Leo, mistress." Leo moaned, grinding back slightly against Mai's cock.

"Carter? Hah, a little sissy like you? That name just won't do, I think I'll call you Candy, do you like that slut?" She asked, giving his ass a hard slap.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Leo? That's a man's name! Not fit for a girl like you...How about Lucy instead? Little Lucy?" Mai giggled, pulling her cock away from the 'girl.' "Do you want something, dear?"

"Ah! Call me anything you want, Mistress! Just please, fuck me!" Candy begged.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Ahhh, more, I want to be fucked more, by your wonderful cock!" Lucy moaned.

"Before I do that," Cyan pulled Candy around till his face was at her crotch, "Lick it slut, clean every inch of my cock," she grabbed onto her cock and lifted it up a bit, "And don't forget the balls too." she smiled.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mai giggled and freed Lucy from her bounds. "You know, I have a little brother who'd love to meet you. But that can wait. For now, you're all mine!" she smiled, laying on the ground. "Ride me, cowgirl. Please yourself with my cock."

Candy whimpered at the humiliation, but couldn't stop himself. He started at her balls, licking and sucking on them. She would slowly move up, licking every inch of Cyan's dick, tasting her own ass on it. She then took the head of it in her mouth and licked it clean, her eyes begging for her ass to be filled.
Lucy nodded and climbed onto Mai's lap, lowering himself onto her cock with a soft moan, "Ahh, your cock, I love it so much." he moaned.

"Mmm yes, suck it all you little whore," Cyan moaned, leaning back a bit as she watched Candy servicing her cock, "You're whole reason for existing from now on is to worship my cock, understand?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mai smiled, before looking through Lucy's wallet again. "You're wife is pretty hot...Mind if I fuck her brains out, bitch?"

Candy nodded as she sucked on the hard erection, thoughts of her job, friends, and even wife fading away and being replaced with a powerful love of cocks.

((Do you mind if I create a male character later, so I can fuck both Lucy and his wife?))
((Yeah that'd be fine with me.))

"Ahh, no, please fuck me, I love your cock so much!" Lucy moaned.

"Good girl, you learn fast don't you?" Cyan smiled, pulling Candy off her cock, "Do you want to be fucked again slut?"
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh? Tell me, bitch, are you willing to ditch your wife forever for the chance to ride a big, huge, manly cock?" Mai giggled.

"Y-yes. God, yes! Please, fuck me!" Candy begged. "Fuck me! Fuck me until the day I die!"
"Yes, yes in a heartbeat, I love your cock so much mistress, please fuck me more, fuck me everyday for the rest of my life!" Lucy moaned.

"What a shocker," Cyan laughed as she turned candy around, slapping him across the ass, "You've got the ass of a little girl too, I can't believe anyone would ever think you were a guy." she laughed as she pressed her cock against his ass-hole, suddenly shoving it inside with a loud moan.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad