Join our server on Discord

Domination (Shadowknight and Zero)
"Shut up and take it!" Mai ordered, slapping Leo's face. She then picked up the boy's wallet from his torn up pants and opened it up casually. "What?! Is...is this your wife?" she laughed, showing the lion the picture of his wife from his wallet while he stretched out his ass.

Carter cried more, struggling and trying to break away from Cyan. After a few minutes though, his ass would get used to the cock and he would find his cock growing bigger and becoming more aroused than he had ever before felt.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Leo groaned from the ass-fucking, finding it more and more pleasureable by the second. He looked up at the picture, tearing up slightly as he found himself enjoying having his ass raped than any sex he'd had with his wife.

"No way, that girl has a wife?" Cyan laughed, pulling back Carter's head, "What about you slut? You got a girlfriend or a wife? Hah, who am I kidding, little sissy like you, I'd be less surprised if you had a husband." she laughed as she continued fucking him.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Check his pants. Maybe he has a wallet," Mai moaned, before tearing the paper apart. "You better forget about that bimbo of yours bitch. Women as hot as her need real cock like this! Not little sausages like yours," she scolded, grabbing Leo's hips and fucking him faster and harder.

Much like what Mai said, there was a wallet in Carter's pocket, showing a picture of his wife. As for Carter himself, he was a moaning and crying mess, unable to control his hard cock or his voice as he moaned in pleasure from the fucking.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Leo threw back his head as he moaned with lust, unable to hide how much he was loving being fucked.

"Hmm, so he does?" Cyan smiled, holding Carter with one hand as she looked into his wallet, "Amazing, to think a pair of girly boys have such sexy wives, hell I think you look more girly than she does." she laughed, "Maybe after this we can pay them a visit and show them what a real cock feels like." she suggested to Mai as she continued fucking Carter.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"That sounds like a great idea! Hear that bitch? Your wife is next," Mai smiled, before moaning. "Mmmm...Your tight is ass is squeezing my cock! I'm going to fill you with gallons of cum, bitch!" she moaned, and with a few more thrusts, she pushed it in all the way and shot her seed into Leo.

Carter, meanwhile, was still moaning and crying, but he seemed to lose control of his body. Slowly, after a while, he would begin to hump back, in rhythm with Cyan's thrusts.
Leo let out a loud moan of pleasure through his gag as he came along with Mai, his cum spraying onto the ground infront of him as he felt Mai's cum flooding his ass.

"Oooh, this slut's starting to thrust back, I knew they were fags just from looking at them," Cyan moaned, "Here it comes, I'm going to flood your sissy little ass slut!" she roared as she thrust into Carter's ass, rapidly flooding it with her thick cum.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Mai giggled and pulled out Leo's ball gag, letting the filled boy speak. "How does my cock feel, bitch?"

As for Carter, despite his best efforts, he violently came as his ass was filled with sperm. His orgasms with his wife were nowhere this powerful, and he would be out of it for a few seconds as he tried to collect his thoughts and regain his sanity from the powerful fucking.
Leo panted with lust as soon as his gag was removed, "It, it feels, incredible," he said with a large smile.

Cyan moaned as she slid out of Carter's ass, rubbing it a bit against his ass cheeks before she turned him around and removed his gag, "Feels good being a bitch doesn't it girl?" She smiled, forcing his face down towards her cock, "Lick it clean slut." she ordered.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
"Oh?" Mai smiled, spitting Leo's face. "Better than your wife's tight cunt?"

Carter whimpered, but couldn't control himself as he licked at the head of cock, cleaning it and tasting his own ass on it. For some reason, the humiliation of it all just made him hotter, and his cock twitched as he licked her shaft.
"Yes, ahh, much better. I never came so hard from my wife." Leo moaned.

"Wow, doesn't even need training. Now that's the sign of a true slut." Thorne laughed, pulling back Carter's head, "Tell me, what's your name slut?" she demanded, flicking her tongue at his face.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad