Join our server on Discord

Domination (Shadowknight and Zero)
"Look at these two! I can't tell, did we get boys or girls?" she giggled, grabbing a pair of scissors from the bag and snipping them near Leo's face. "Be very still now, pussy. I don't want to damage my newest toy," she giggled, beginning to cut all of Leo's clothes off.

"Leoo!" the muffled Carter screamed, trying to help his friend, but was restrained by the cuffs and gagged by the ball. He whimpered and tried to crawl away from the woman and to his friend, worried for their lives.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"And just where do you think you're going?" Cyan smiled as she wrapped her tail around Carter's midsection and pulled him back towards her, "let's just see what gender you are shall we?" She grins as she uses a claw to rip off his clothes, "Well I'll be damned, it's a guy." she laughed as she rubbed her claw over his cock a bit.

Leo blushed as his clothes fell apart, exposing his naked pouch.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Carter whimpered in fear, now crying as his tiny cock slowly began to harden and grow, just from seeing the beautiful dragon touching him.

"Oh? What's this? Coochie, coochie, coo," she cooed, rubbing his pouch with one hand, while unbuttoning her top with the other, showing off her naked breasts for Leo.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"Hmmm, is that it? Well I suppose you can't expect much from such a girly boy." Cyan smiled as she slid off her own pants, exposing her cock. Even soft it easily dwarfed Carter's, "What do you think girly? Maybe if you beg to suck it, I won't shove it up that sissy ass of yours." she smiled.

Leo couldn't help but moan softly as his cock slowly began rising out of it's pouch, sticking out only about 4 or 5 inches before it stopped.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Even if Carter wanted to, the gag in his mouth left him muffled. It looked like Cyan had no choice but to plug up his cute butt.

"Is that it? So pathetic. Here's mine," she smiled, getting out of her pants and showing off her soft dick, already bigger than Leo. "Tell me, baby. You ever seen a cock this big?" she asked, slapping her slowly hardening dick against Leo's face.
"No begging hmm? I guess you must really want to have your ass fucked, should've figured, girly boy like you must love being fucked in the ass." Cyan grinned, pushing Carter onto the ground before kneeling up behind him, grinding her cock between his ass cheeks, "Such a firm little butt, I bet you'll have a really tight boypussy." she smiled, giving Carter's ass a quickly slap with her cock.

Leo closed his eyes and turned his head away, blushing slightly as he was slapped with her cock, his own starting to twitch slightly, finding it slightly arousing despite the circumstances.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Carter let out a muffled scream, tears falling from his eyes as he felt the large cock rub against his hole. Despite this, his tiny dick hardened and twitched slightly.

"Oh? You like that? How about this?" Mai giggled, rubbing her cock against his dick now, getting her pre cum on it as her cock easily dwarfed his now. "Mmmm...I can't wait to get a piece of this," she smiled, slapping Leo's butt, as she rubbed the two cocks harder against one another.
"Well I think that's enough teasing," Cyan smiled as she aimed the tip of her cock up against Carter's ass-hole, "Don't worry, this won't hurt," She suddenly thrusted her cock into his ass, burying it up to the hilt, "ME!" she laughed as she started fucking his ass hard.

Leo squirmed in his bonds, trying to wiggle away from the cock rubbing against his. His own cock starting to drip slightly with his pre as it grew more aroused from the rubbing. He let out a loud moan of pleasure from the slap, unable to stop himself before it was out.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Carter's eyes widened and he let out a muffled scream as his anal cherry was torn apart. His ass bled a bit as the dragon's cock filled his girly butt, tears falling from his eyes as he took the whole thing.

As for Mai, she soon copied her partner, stuffing her entire cock into Leo's ass. She heard the moan and smiled, pushing it in all the way and keeping her cock deep inside of Leo, not moving it so he could get used to it. "SCREAM, BITCH!"
"Ooh, I think he likes it," Cyan grinned as she held onto Carter's hips and fucked his ass, "I always love popping a girly boy's cherry." she laughed, pulling Carter up so his head was resting on her shoulder, "How's it feel, having my cock stuffed inside of your ass? I bet you love it don't you slut."

Leo cried out in pain from the sudden intrusion, kicking and struggling to try and break away, as his ass was stretched beyond what he thought it could handle, bleeding lightly around Mai's cock.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad