Join our server on Discord

Domination (Shadowknight and Zero)
Mimi giggled and happily kissed Lucy, giving the boys a show.

-----------

Tina moaned and slammed her cock into Throne's pussy, grabbing her hips and fucking her like a mad animal, thrusting in and out faster and harder with each thrust.

---------------

Candy kept on sucking, no matter how brutal it got, she would always be his mistress' obedient slave.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Lucy purred softly against Mimi's chest as he continued licking the other boy clean.

"Ooh fuck, you certainly are energetic!" Thorne licked her muzzle as she let out a soft moaned, pulling harder on Tina's leash, "Mmmm, that's it, fuck me nice and hard!" she ordered.

"That's right, just like a true little cock whore," Cyan pulled Candy's head back, "Who's cock do you love the most slut?"
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Once both boys were clean, Mimi giggled and hugged Lucy, kissing her lips. "So....How about that tour?"

-----------

"Yours! Yours, Mistress! I love yours more than anything! More than any pussy or cock! Yours is perfect for me!"

-----------

Tina did so, fucking her like a horse. Her hands tried to grab and play with the lizard's tits as she drooled onto her, going insane with lust.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
"The wha?" Lucy asked, completely having forgotten about the tour in his drunken lust.

"That's a good slut, then go ahead, get as much of your mistress's cock as you want," Cyan smiled as she released Candy's head.

"Ah ah ah," Thorne smiled as she smacked Tina's ass with her tail, "No touchy without permission."
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad