Join our server on Discord

Introduction
Yo guys! My name's BrainBurstButtercup but just call me B3 for short.

I'm very new to the site but not to the fandom like some of you guys are. My hobbies are art with my newest one, writing although I've been creating plots for stories for as long as I can remember and didn't know how to express them until now.

I'm pretty much of a laid-back person and can be very level and friendly in most cases but in some and rare cases, I will only say this.

Don't come across as a jerk and I won't return the same treatment.
Simple as that.

You guys will probably not see much of me around a lot or posting much since I'm a full-time student in college but I will make the efforts to post my work on this site. Most of my work is really in the PG-13 rating so you won't see much NC-17 stuff from me.

If I had to think what will I mostly be doing on this site, it will probably be chatting with some of you guys about stuff ranging from the most simplest to the most complex topics with me kinda being in the middle.

My most favorite digimon series: Digimon Adventure #1, Digimon Tamers and Digimon Savers.

My favorite digimon are mostly the virus types. (What can I say? I like the dark side. XD)
My favorites include mostly: Beelzebumon, Ogremon, Impmon, Lilithmon, Myotismon, Icedevimon, Lady Devimon, Kuzuhamon, Goblimon, etc.

Crap. My laziness is kicking in. Oh well.

Anyway, let's get along in the forums and chats. :)
Woot, be welcome to the forums. Feel free to start posting in Artist's Parlor whenever you want. And if you write too, you can use the Author's Den to publicize your work!

Other than that, you got the section for Introductions wrong. Intros go to the Intro Thread section, so I'll be movin' it for your convenience.

Anyway, have a nice stay!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(10-23-2010 02:18 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: Woot, be welcome to the forums. Feel free to start posting in Artist's Parlor whenever you want. And if you write too, you can use the Author's Den to publicize your work!

Other than that, you got the section for Introductions wrong. Intros go to the Intro Thread section, so I'll be movin' it for your convenience.

Anyway, have a nice stay!

lol Blush thanks for that; I didn't even know there was an intro section.
Hello There BBB...hehe like KKK.
How are you? *gives a really big smile*
(10-26-2010 07:08 AM)Ninja_Kharlan Wrote: Hello There BBB...hehe like KKK.
How are you? *gives a really big smile*

Yo! Sorry for the late reply, rl called; ^^;

I'm good; just doing chores and watching the latest Digimon Xros Wars ep.

How's it with you?

What's your favorite digimon?
Hello friends my name is amit kumar and i am a web designer in SPcits company.
I'm not into digimon, just forums. If I had to pick, probably gatomon, simply because her/his name means cat in spanish :3
Been practicing my game making and realizing I fail at it....practice makes perfect! xD
Hello
I get the candy bar thing a lot from people, and I'm great because I bring out the best in people even in their most challenging moments!!!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers