Join our server on Discord

Worst personal gaming moments.
Playing Fallout 3 and was doing great but I forgot to save and then in the middle of a tunnel I was using Railway rifle and a random freeze occurred. I was angry but got over it. Later I was wandering across the wasteland again. firing away and it randomly froze again. So once again I was using the railway rifle and again I was pissed.

I don't use the railway rifle any more....ever.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Making a smart move. Until you install a patch I believe, the Railway rifle does crash the game.

Here's another fail. A Forgotten Beast on Dwarf Fortress had a glitch where it dealt injuries to dwarves that weren't recognized by the game. When I looked in the healthcare screen, it crashed the game, making me have to restart the season.
[Image: WalkingEye-1.jpg]

No super-villain can resist the temptation of a Walking Eye.
The OCA
Golden Sun 1 & 2

My gosh their storyline and their text is vaguely long winded...you may be glad your hero is mute otherwise the secondary characters and your party members, and sometimes npc's will go on and on and go about more than an hour if you plan to read all the text.

What's even more complicated is their maze like maps, you have figure out what kind of skills to do for this and that, not only that but there's ALOT of sidetracking and backtracking. The battles are cool but trying get all dijinns(reminds me of some of the tales series) can be frustrating without the help from gamefaq.
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Really? I played both of those games and loved them. The bonus boss in Golden Sun 2 could be a pain though. XP Oh, and I guess I wish the game gave you a little more inventory space. D:

Anyways, I have another worst personal gaming moment. Shin Megami Tensei: Strange Journey.

The game is a really fun RPG for the first half, not unlike a demonic version of Pokemon. Then you have to fight the four Celestial Mothers. They will rape you again and again, especially the first one Ouroboros who will happily cast party wide thunder, physical, and status effect spells again and again. The final boss and last mother though really take the cake. Mem Aleph basically forces you to grind to like Lv. 80 and you really need to work to get the right abilities you need to win. Oh, and you can't use cheap tactics to win either. Using reflect or magic reflect or an all stats up spell will automatically have Mem Aleph use a revenge move that returns you to normal and deals a hefty amount of damage.

Despite the forced grinding for the final boss though, it's a really fun DS game, but damn, you have to earn your good ending.
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
One of my worst fails on TF2 was when I was playing as Spy. I disguised myself as the enemy spy, but...just as my disguise was complete...the actual enemy spy came and saw me. I had no more cloak, so in the end I got backstabbed by him before I changed to another disguise
MythBusters Pictures, Images and Photos

3000 posts baby!
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Had a recent bad moment in DDS. Was running through an area grinding levels and AP in preperation for a boss fight when I bumped into a high pixie. At this level it's pretty much just a joke enemy, it casts some strong spells but at my level they barely even scratched me. So I just set it to auto-attack and went to the bathroom. BIG. MISTAKE. When I came back I saw that the pixie had died, no surprise, but after it died there were reinforcements which randomly pop up after battles. In this area the enemy is this huge, thing, that's immune to everything but ice attacks. So I walk in just in time to watch my first character charge forward and attack, just to be shielded, then the next, which ends my turn. Enemy's turn, gate of hell, moderate damage to entire party, two members stoned, attack, instant KO one stoned ally, attack again, kills the other stoned ally, gate of hell, last party member stoned. Game over. I was like 'NOOOOOOOOO!' So yeah, i learned that no matter how pathetic an enemy is, NEVER. LEAVE. THE. GAME. lol
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Spend the weekend cussing about how Fallout 3 doesn't have a feature for placing objects properly in your house, then finding out that pressing RS does that. I seriously checked every damn button except those...

Derp?
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Speaking on Shin Megami Tensei, I have to say that Persona 4 really mindfucked me with the way they did the whole good/bad ending thing. I got the bad ending and was like: "WTF is this?" It felt like there should have been more to the game, and guess what? There was!

Also, when I lag in Grand Fantasia and get raped by everyone. That sucks. Only in PvP that is. Monsters can't rape me anymore. :3 Hmmm....monster rape...o3o

Oh, and a more recent one was in Birth by Sleep where in you had to fight Vanitas at the end of Ventus's story [not much of a spoiler; you could figure it out at the beginning of the game.] But anywho, so you have to fight him twice right? Standard final boss thing: you never fight a final boss just once. Not that I've seen so far. In an RPG. But anyway, so he gives me a little trouble in the first battle, but I stop him in the end. Second battle, I beat the shit out of him in less than 30 seconds. No joke. Shotlock/Mega Flare/Ars Arcanum/Salvation at the end for healing. There you go. But the second battle has 2 parts hence the Salvation at the end for healing. The last part was some shit where you have to like charge up your Command Gauge by beating Vanitas in these little showdowns. I had no idea what to fucking do. I was completely stuck. I yelled obscenities to no end because I thought it to be quite fucked up. Eventually I got it, but I had never been so pissed at a game before. = /

I also got stuck playing Ice Cream Beat in Disney Town as Ventus. @.@ I just suck at mini-games.

Oh, in Grandia III, killing Xorn took me a fucking hour. The thing had to have had millions of HP. It was crazy. He was easy, but he took FOREVER. ><

There's probably more, but I'll leave it at that for now.

The battle against the Iron Maiden in The World Ends with You. Annoying. Shit. That is all.

Okay, now I'm done. ^ ^;
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Playing Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time some years ago, after lot of magazines praised the game and find out is lame conpared to Superstar Saga.I still havent found anyone who wants to buy the game from me -_-
(11-06-2010 07:16 AM)BlackVeedramon Wrote: Playing Mario & Luigi: Partners in Time some years ago, after lot of magazines praised the game and find out is lame conpared to Superstar Saga.I still havent found anyone who wants to buy the game from me -_-

There's a third one coming out where you could play Bowser. >:D
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)