Join our server on Discord

head injuries
Well, i just split my head open about 2 hours ago. im already back home with stiches and im clearly slurring my typing and words. getting to the details, I ran into a wall and surprisingly didnt break my glasses. I can definantly say that blacking out is kinda trippy when you remember it. Im still drugged up with pain killers and im pretty sure its gonna hurt like a bitch come morning. I hope i never do that again, mainly because its really unoplaesant trying not to vomit while you cant see or hear anything. Straingly, after blacking out, I saw things clearer than before, in the literal sense. ew, i just found some blood on my hand, oh well. Im gonna stop before i stop to ramble, thank you and goodnight color green, you tasted so odd.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
How did you walk into a wall?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
It was night and the lights were out.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
The OCA
Renamon's Army
You must have been walking pretty fast, man.

But yeah, Hope you heal up alright!
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
yeah, i decided to tell people i saved a cat from getting run over, and thanks.
The OCA
Renamon's Army
(10-10-2010 11:52 AM)Wisemon Wrote: How did you walk into a wall?

With his feet!
The Infamous Boss Reo

Quote:Well, i just split my head open about 2 hours ago. im already back home with stiches and im clearly slurring my typing and words. getting to the details, I ran into a wall and surprisingly didnt break my glasses. I can definantly say that blacking out is kinda trippy when you remember it. Im still drugged up with pain killers and im pretty sure its gonna hurt like a bitch come morning. I hope i never do that again, mainly because its really unoplaesant trying not to vomit while you cant see or hear anything. Straingly, after blacking out, I saw things clearer than before, in the literal sense. ew, i just found some blood on my hand, oh well. Im gonna stop before i stop to ramble, thank you and goodnight color green, you tasted so odd.

Quote:yeah, i decided to tell people i saved a cat from getting run over, and thanks.

Kitty says you forgot something important thur.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(10-14-2010 03:47 AM)The Infamous Boss Reo Wrote:
(10-10-2010 11:52 AM)Wisemon Wrote: How did you walk into a wall?

With his feet!

http://www.instantrimshot.com/
You may need this.