Join our server on Discord

Girls Night In (Contains F/F, Domination, and Toys)
Heya everyone, the following is a new story I wrote for Faiz as a thank you for this awesome surprise picture he made of one of our current RP couples. Click here to see said picture.

That said, the following story contains yuri, some mild domination/submission, and a strap-on. If you don't like that stuff, then bug off. :P Hope you all enjoy it, and please post any comments or criticism you have down below. XD

Minami is Faiz/Lonely Werewolf's character.

Monica is my character.

Renamon and the concept of digimon are owned by Bandai.

Girls Night In by Crimson Fox

The sky was painted a lovely orange as the sun began to sink below the horizon, the day nearly done. Crickets chirped lightly to help break the silence overtaking the suburbia, before a sweet humming filled the air.

A blonde haired girl wore a pleased smile on her face, while she walked down the lonely sidewalk. Monica was a vixen, a rather lovely one at that with curves in all the right places and a pair of beautiful blue eyes. Purple markings below her eyes and on her thighs pointed to her being a Renamon of some sort.

After traversing a few blocks, Monica finally came upon the little path leading to a charming, little blue house. The vixen’s paw reached up to the doorbell and eagerly awaited a response.

Soon enough, the door opened to reveal another girl, another lovely lady with some unusual charms. At first glance she seemed to be a wolf with long purple hair and fluffy silver fur. A closer inspection showed some dragon qualities however, with the hybrid having a thick pointed tail, sharper dragon claws, and some blonde colored markings across her silver fur. Minami smiled towards Monica and uttered in a sweet voice, “Hello, Monica! Please, come in.” She then stepped aside to let her friend inside.

“Thanks, Minami!” The Renamon quickly stepped inside before taking a better look at her friend, noting the cute blue top and tight black pants she was dressed in. “Oh, you look great, cutie.”

“Thanks, you too.” Minami really meant it as she blushed lightly upon seeing Monica dressed in a cute pink tank top and her rump covered by those snug blue jeans. Her tail wagged lightly before she asked, “So, did you bring it?”

“Yup! I got Mars Needs Cheerleaders, Crimson said it was really funny.” Monica opened her purse before pulling out the video and giving a sunny smile towards her friend.

Minami blinked in confusion from the unusual title before replying with, “Well, I suppose we can give it a try. How about you get the video set up, and I’ll get us some snacks?”

“Oh, that sounds great! Thanks, cutie.” She gave the hybrid a pleased hug before letting go to take care of getting their movie ready.

A dark blush overtook Minami’s cheeks from the hug before she nodded and uttered, “You’re welcome.” The hybrid then walked over to the kitchen and started to prepare a nice large bowl of popcorn along with a pair of sodas.

After dealing with the T.V. for a moment, Monica smiled once the movie started playing. “Nice!” She then noticed Minami returning with the popcorn and drinks, causing the blonde vixen to smile with glee. “Oh, yummy, I love popcorn!”

Minami giggled lightly from her friend’s enthusiasm, before declaring with a giggle, “Hehe, so I noticed.” She sat down beside her friend and eagerly partook in some of the buttery popcorn with her. That was when she noticed what was on the screen. “Hmmm, say Monnie, is there something wrong with the movie?”

Confusion filled the Renamon’s eyes as she noticed the quality of the video wasn’t very good and it didn’t seem to have anything to do with space aliens. “I don’t know…maybe they’re trying to save the Martians until the end.”

Soon enough though, both girls were blushing when they noticed a couple of the actors beginning to strip. A beefy dragon removed his officer’s uniform as he declared that he going to “personally search” the fox thief for stolen loot.

Minami’s cheeks remained a bright pink, but she did manage to offer Monica a giggle, and told her, “Oh, naughty, naughty. You didn’t tell me you were going to get a dirty movie, hehe.”

Shame filled the blonde vixen as she tried to defend herself, telling the hybrid, “No no no, this was a mistake. The video store must have mixed up the movies. I’m sorry, Minami.” Monica’s cheeks flushed an even brighter red from the mishap, while she paused the video with the nearby remote.

Minami calmed down before she looked to her friend in concern. “Aw, don’t be so nervous. I believe you.” She wrapped her silver furred arm around Monica before adding, “Besides…this movie might still be fun, hmmm.”

A surprised gasp left Monica’s mouth before she wagged her tail nervously. “W-Well…” After hearing her friend declare she was fine with the naughty movie, she uttered quietly, “…I guess they do both look cute.”

The hybrid giggled at her friend’s shy approach, but was glad she agreed. Her paw then reached for the remote and resumed the tape. “Okay, let’s see what happens next.”

Their naughty movie continued with the buff dragon making out with the fluffy fox thief, both only in their underwear as some heart pounding music played in the background. Minami gave a low, sexy growl, as if to try and encourage the actors on screen to do more. “Rawrrr…not bad.”

Monica’s tail wagged excitedly with the shy vixen enjoying the romantic male display, as she agreed with her friend. “Y-Yeah…they look like they’re really enjoying themselves…”
It wasn’t long before the two actors broke their kiss and undressed in full, both the dragon and fox eager to give each other some oral pleasure, while the camera rolled on. Minami felt herself getting hot from the naughty images and she started to desire more. She then looked over to Monica, finding her friend real cute thanks to her shy and nervous expression. Following her body’s wants for the moment, she draped her arm around the Renamon’s shoulders again. “Hehe, looks like the good part is coming soon.”

Monica blinked from the sudden contact again, but didn’t think much about it, even enjoying having her friend hold her. She cutely replied, “I guess so…” She then had a little giggle as she added, “I guess they wouldn’t go this far without doing something really naughty, hehe.”

While the movie continued, Minami’s attention turned more towards Monica, the hybrid smirking as she thought about the both of them in a naughty situation before she blushed darkly. Her silver paw gently caressed Monica’s shoulder, while she asked the blonde vixen, “So cutie, what do you want to do once the movie is over?”

As the action heated up on the TV, Monica gasped from the sudden question, causing her to stutter nervously. “U-Um…I don’t know…”

That was when Minami noticed a sweet scent in the air and realized that her friend was getting moist thanks to the naughty movie. A pleased smirk grew across her lips before she grew bolder and nuzzled Monica’s cheek. “Well, perhaps we could a bit of personal time together.”

Ignoring what was going on the movie, the Renamon looked to her friend in confusion. “Isn’t that what we’re doing right now?” She then felt Minami nuzzling her cheek again before it registered in her head what the hybrid meant. “Y-You mean…?” Suddenly, her soft yellow cheeks brightened to a deep red with the vixen trying to hide her face behind her fluffy tail.

Upon seeing the embarrassment on her friend’s face, Minami frowned and told her, “I’m sorry, Monnie. You just looked so cute over there and you seemed excited by the film…” After a quick pause, the hybrid sighed and then blushed lightly in embarrassment, feeling miserable for making her friend nervous.

Monica looked past her tail and noticed the melancholy look across Minami’s muzzle, before she wrapped her arm around her friend’s silver shoulders. Her tail was lowered before the Renamon told her, “No…no, I’m sorry. I overreacted a little I think.” She then offered Minami a sweet smile and murmured, “Y-You know…I think you’re really cute too.”

Minami looked up and grinned right back at the shy vixen. Her confidence quickly returned and she brought Monica closer for a tight hug, and admitted to her, “Thanks, sweetie. That means a lot.”

Though she was still flustered from the close contact, Monica happily accepted the snug hug and embraced Minami as well. She purred lightly while their breasts pushed together through their clothes, but she tried to ignore it and focus directly on her friend. The Renamon’s blue eyes met the hybrid’s purple orbs for a longing stare. “No problem, Minami. …T-This…this feels nice…”

Minami nodded gently, agreeing with the golden fox, while their embrace continued. Her silver paws gently caressed the digimon’s soft, golden furred back, while she continued to look in her friend’s gentle eyes. Without speaking another word, Minami leaned closer and brought her muzzle up to Monica’s mouth. A few seconds later, she took the plunge and kissed her friend deeply; letting the Renamon know of the desire and passion she had for her. “Mmhh…”

“Nnnhh!” A quick gasp of surprise left Monica before she slowly accepted the kiss and soon joined in on the tender lip lock. She cuddled Minami closer to her, murmuring softly as their melons pressed together, all while wagging her tail eagerly.

Glee filled Minami’s eyes once she felt Monica return the kiss, encouraging the hybrid to strengthen her end of the passionate kiss. She eagerly tasted Monica’s lips and relished the passionate moment between them. Soon enough however, she longed for more and slowly slipped her tongue out, pressing it gently against the vixen’s lips.

A quick gasp escaped Monica when she felt the prodding against her lips before she knew what Minami wanted and allowed her soft tongue inside. Monica’s rosy muscle greeted the hybrid’s slick tongue with some playful slurps and wrestling. The Renamon gave some cute moans from the fiery frenching, and held her friend closer, unable to resist the delightful moment they were sharing.

Their heated kiss persisted with seconds turning into minutes before Minami finally pulled away, taking a moment to breathe while a cute strand of saliva kept their tongues connected. “Mmhh…M-Monica…”

Monica gently inhaled, catching her breath as well, while smiling gently towards Minami. “Minami…” She then gently nuzzled her cheek, and added, “…y-you were perfect.”

The hybrid blushed lightly before modestly replying, “Heheh, no, you were perfect.” She then finished by giving Monica a soft kiss on the nose.

Giggling softly, Monica shook her head softly before declaring, “Well, can we both be perfect then?”

“I can agree to that,” answered Minami, while her dragon claws gently caressed the vixen’s back.

“Goodie.” Monica gave a wide smile and turned her attentions to enjoying the gentle embrace they shared, before she heard the video they had put in before come to an end. “Oh my, I guess we were distracted for so long that we missed all the really naughty stuff.” The blonde vixen gave a short laugh, finding it cute.

Minami giggled with Monica before she had an idea and nuzzled her friend’s cheek. “Say cutie, maybe we could have our own little naughty time.”

“Huh?!” A dark blush overtook Monica’s cheeks once more, though this time she was a bit quicker to recover. “A-Are you sure it’s okay?” Her tail wagged a little, showing her hidden excitement about being able to get closer to Minami.

“Sure. Who needs a movie for that kind of stuff anyways?” The hybrid slurps her cheek some more before adding, “Besides, you’re better than any little movie.”

“Mmhh…o-oh, good point…” Monica still seemed a bit nervous about the whole thing however, with the vixen a little shy about anything naughty. “But how do we start?”

“Hmmm…well…just let me handle things and you can follow my lead.” Minami gave a cute wink towards her friend before she started their own little naughty adventure. Her silver paws gently caressed and massaged Monica’s shoulders before reaching for the straps of her pink tank top and slowly slid the garment off of the Renamon. The hybrid’s quick fingers handled her blue jeans in a short amount of time as well, leaving her friend in just her sexy, red lingerie. “Rawrrr…,” growled Minami, obviously lusting over the sight of Monica in just her red bra and thong.

The digimon’s cheeks become rather rosy as her curvaceous body was exposed to Minami. Her tail did wag excitedly however, when she heard the hybrid’s sexy growl. “U-Um…like what you see?”

“Very much, hehe,” giggled Minami before she took the next step and unhooked Monica’s bra before letting her creamy furred breasts free. Her silver paws quickly threw her friend’s thongs in the growing pile of clothes, leaving the shy girl completely bare. “Mmhhh, such a cutie.” She then comes closer to the nude vixen and blushes lightly, while suggesting, “Go ahead Monnie, undress me.”

Monica nodded softly, and started coming out of her shell to help strip Minami out of her clothes. Her blue top and black jeans were quickly removed and thrown to the side, leaving the furry beauty in just a lavender bra and panties which tightly constrained her huge curves. The Renamon flushed her cheeks from the sexy sight, remarking to her, “Oooh, you’re so beautiful.”

Minami grinned sweetly and told her, “Hehe, thank you.” She caressed Monica’s cheek and added with a giggle, “Don’t just look though, cutie, or we’ll never get to the good part.”

“Oh, right!” Monica quickly got the message and finished undressing Minami, letting her brassiere and panties fall on top of the pile of clothes. The Renamon murmured softly upon seeing her friend in the nude. All of her curves were in the right places and Monica loved seeing all the beautiful golden markings amidst her silver fur. “Oh my…”

Minami smirked as she reached out and pulled Monica close to her body again, letting out a short purr as their furry curves mashed together. “Nnhhh, this is very comfy. Don’t you agree?”

Despite her flushed cheeks, Monica nodded gently and admitted, “Y-Yeah…your fur is really soft and warm.” She cuddled closer to the gray furred wolf, losing herself in the toasty embrace.

“Yours too, cutie.” Minami kissed the vixen’s cheek and snuggled against her gold fur and creamy underbelly. She then sniffed the air a little, inhaling Monica’s sweet scent from below, which caused her heart to pound harder. Her violet eyes filled with a perverse hunger as she asked Monica, “Ready for more?”

“I guess so, what did you…oooh…” Monica understood quickly what Minami had planned once the hybrid rotated her body around, putting the two girls in the 69 position. The vixen looked up her friend’s rosy pussy, finding herself drawn to the juicy passage as both of their sweet scents filled the room. Taking some initiative, she leaned her muzzle forward and gave Minami’s pussy lips an experimental lick. “Mmhh…”

“Nnnhh, n-naughty vixen…” Minami moaned softly and squirmed a little from the teases to her tender slit, before she moved to pay back the sexy Renamon. Her gray muzzle homed in on Monica’s juicy snatch, digging through the creamy fur to give her sensitive cunny some long, thick slurps.

“Oooohh…” Pleased moans escaped Monica’s mouth, and more sweet oils leaked out of her swollen hotbox. She smirked a little and replied, “…a-and you’re a naughty wolfie, hehe.” She was quick to return the favor by dealing Minami’s juicy lower lips some rough licks.

“Ahh…M-Monnie…,” murmured the hybrid, while her body grew hot and sweaty from the jolts of pleasure coursing through her veins. Her sweet smelling juices drenched the vixen’s tongue, rewarding her for the wondrous bliss. Minami eagerly tried to top her friend’s efforts, and firmly slid her tongue inside of Monica’s rosy folds, while her gray paws fondled her golden furred buns.

“G-Gawds…ahhh…” Sharper cries of pleasure left Monica’s lips thanks to Minami’s aggressive moves. Her cheeks blushed red once she felt her tongue drag against her clit, causing the vixen to whine and whimper for more, while coating Minami’s tongue in a thick wave of pre-cum. Somehow, Monica managed to pull herself together to try and return the pleasure by stuffing Minami’s pussy with her soft tongue while one of her fingers slid inside to directly rub the hybrid’s tender clit.

Minami’s eyes opened nice and wide from the sudden jolt of pleasure, before she cried out for more of the intense pleasure. “Ooooh…k-keep that up, cutie!” Her gray, furry cheeks became a bright pink thanks to Monica’s teases, while she happily gave the vixen another helping of her sweet oils. Regaining her focus, Minami squeezed Monica’s rump harder and thrust her tongue firmly inside, dragging her tongue firmly against the vixen’s soft insides and clit.

“Nnnhhh! Y-You too…,” gasped Monica, after the latest round of oral sex. She relished and loved the stimulation her friend’s tongue gave her tender body, coaxing her to moan for more. While Monica coated more of Minami’s tongue in her juices, her tongue snaked all of the way inside of the hybrid’s pussy and eagerly slurped at her deepest reaches.

A fire burned in Minami’s body as her orgasm started to build from the overwhelming pleasure. She resisted the urge to climax right there and then, and focused on pleasuring Monica. Minami’s tongue thrust back and forth at a steady pace, rubbing roughly against the vixen’s insides and love button. “Mmmhh…” Between her own delighted moans, she gave a short murmur from the taste of the vixen’s sweet nectar flooding her mouth.

Monica was losing the will to resist climaxing as well, thanks to Minami’s tongue ravaging her tender hotbox. “Nhhhh!” Eager to bring her friend a huge orgasm as well, the vixen bobbed her tongue in and out of her cunny, all while her fingers started to playfully pinch the hybrid’s clit.

Unable to withstand the teasing pinches to her love button, Minami started to cry out in bliss, “Ahhh…M-Monnie…can’t hold…” Her hips pushed forward a little and she threw back her neck a little before orgasming hard, and coating the vixen’s tongue and muzzle in her succulent nectar. Minami then thrust her tongue firmly inside of Monica’s love canal, rubbing her muscle roughly against the digimon’s clit to bring her over the edge.

With her blue eyes closed, Monica let herself become overwhelmed by the pleasure and held Minami firmly before she gasped, “M-Minami…oooohhh!” Her hips pushed forward a little before she climaxed roughly, splashing her sweet essence all over Minami’s tongue and maw.

For a few moments, both girls laid there and held each other. They caught their breath from the exertion, and cleaned each other’s pussy of orgasmic juices. A warm afterglow was shared between them thanks to their mutual climax, and their soft, toasty fur. Finally, they began to stir some more and slowly removed their bodies from each other.

Minami panted softly and peered into Monica’s blue eyes with satisfaction. “M-Monnie…t-that was good…” She then cutely licked her lips and added with a giggle, “Hehe, t-tasty too.”

Monica stared back into Minami’s lovely violet eyes and nodded in agreement. “Y-Yeah…you were perfect.” She then reached over and hugged her gently, eager to snuggle against the warm beauty.

More giggling came out of Minami’s mouth before she kissed Monica’s nose playfully. “Silly vixen, I thought we already agreed we were both perfect.”

Monica joined in on the giggling and stuck her tongue out gently. “I guess was distracted by something.”

After laughing together for a moment, Minami happily cuddled with the cute Renamon before replying, “I guess I can understand that.” She gave Monica’s nose another playful kiss, and then added, “Hmmm, so what do you want to do now, cutie?”

“Well, just cuddling like this is nice.” The vixen offered a sunny grin and nuzzled Minami’s cheek, before suggesting, “Unless you had something in mind.”

“Hmm…” Minami started giving it some serious thought before she smirked, knowing exactly what she wanted to do. “I do have something, though it’s a little naughtier than what we just did.”

Monica blushed slightly, though after everything that just happened, she seemed to be a little more open to the idea. “W-Well, I suppose if it’s just the two of us. Tell me more.”

Rising from the cushy couch, Minami offered her paw and explained, “Follow me to my room and you’ll find out…pet.” Her canine muzzle curved into a mischievous grin once Monica took her paw.

“P-Pet? Um…well, okay…” The vixen was a bit unsure, but she couldn’t resist the opportunity to spend more time with Minami.

A few moments later, both lovely ladies were inside of Minami’s bedroom. Minami quickly flipped on the light switch, revealing a rather comfortable room with an inviting bed for two in the back. Monica gently felt the smooth purple sheets on the bed, declaring, “Oh, nice.” She then looked towards her friend and asked, “So…uh, what did you have in mind again, sweetie?”

Minami giggled before telling her, “Well, how about you let me be your mistress for a while and you can be my pet?” The hybrid gently caressed her cheek and suggested, “C’mon, it will be fun.”

The vixen blushed a little brighter before asking in a stutter, “P-Pet?”

“That’s right.” She grinned playfully before she turned to some nearby drawers and searched through them before producing a charming, purple collar for Monica. “Please?”

“W-Well…I guess that collar is kind of cute…” Monica grabbed the collar and told Minami, “I guess I’ll do it for you, for tonight…mistress…” She giggled a little before putting on the collar, and asked, “So how do I look?”

“It suits you, pet.” Minami smirked, finding Monica even more adorable with the collar on. “It even matches those lovely markings of yours,” declared the hybrid, noticing that it was the same shade of purple as the Renamon’s eye and leg markings.

“Um…thank you, mistress.” Monica flustered a bit from the compliment before she wagged her tail out of anticipation. “S-So, what now?”

“Climb onto that bed, and get on your hands and knees, pet,” the mistress commanded in a firm tone.

“Oh! Y-Yes, mistress.” The servant blushed and gulped from her mistress’ sudden shift in tone, but didn’t try to question it as she did what she was told. After climbing onto the bed, Monica assumed the position for Minami, causing her shapely behind to be exposed to her friend.

“Good girl. Now just wait a second…” Minami dug through her drawers for something else before she climbed onto the bed to join Monica. The purple haired beauty grinned, and savored the sight of Monica posing submissively. “Mmmm, you’ve been real naughty today, haven’t you, pet?”

Monica blinked in genuine surprise, and retorted, “Huh, I didn’t do anything, mistress.”

“Oh, but you did. You brought over that dirty yaoi movie. Naughty, naughty.” Minami knew her friend was innocent, but she decided to twist the truth for the moment. She brought her paw up high before she firmly spanked Monica across her firm butt. “I think you need a little bit of punishment, pet.”

“Ahhh, I’m sorry.” A cute groan left Monica’s lips as she felt a mixture of pain and pleasure from the spanking, causing her tail to wag excitedly above.

“Not good enough, pet, hehe.” Minami chuckled darkly before giving Monica’s cute ass more swift swats, causing her golden furred rump to get rosy.

“Oooh…mistress, I…I’m really sorry. Please forgive me.” The vixen looked back towards her mistress with sweet blue eyes and a remorseful frown.

At first, Minami only responded by giving Monica’s lovely buns a few more powerful spanks. She then looked into her servant’s eyes and told her, “Still not good enough, naughty pet. Tell me, why I should forgive you?”

Feeling her butt getting rather toasty from the erotic spanking, Monica scrambled to come up with a good answer before uttering, “U-Um…um…please, I’ll do whatever you want, mistress.”

More laughter came out of Minami’s mouth before she gently caressed Monica’s tenderized rump. “Hehe, very well then. Turn around pet and we’ll get started.”

Monica purred lightly as her sore rump was given a tender caress before she started to follow Minami’s command. Upon turning around however, she noticed something new about her friend. “M-Mistress?”

Apparently, during that second time checking her drawers, Minami had reached for a large strap-on which hung cutely between her legs. The purple plastic phallus was shaped like a dragon cock and balls, and was several inches long. The hybrid smirked eagerly and told the surprised girl, “Like the upgrade, pet?”

The vixen blushed darkly and gave a short, shy nod. “Y-Yes.”

“Good, because I want you to open that cute, little mouth of yours and suck on my cock for a little bit.” Minami’s tail wagged eagerly, revealing just how much she was enjoying having power over the blonde vixen.

“H-Huh, why? It’s just a toy…y-you won’t feel anything.” Monica showed confusion over her mistress’ order, and waited for an answer.

Annoyance filled Minami’s eyes as she warned her pet, “Hmmm, perhaps I should start spanking you again. Disobedience is very naughty, pet.” Upon seeing the fear in Monica’s eyes, the hybrid smirked and explained why, “If you must know, I’m having you do this because…well, it’s going to be hard to stuff this toy up that cute rump of yours without any lube, hehe.”

“W-What?” Monica’s cheeks darkened another shade of pink and she panted lightly as she took in all that her mistress said.

“You heard me, pet. Now get going before I pull out the paddle.” Minami giggled before she sat against the back of her bed and spread her legs, letting Monica have full access to her fake member.

The Renamon took a moment to catch her breath before she uttered weakly, “O-Okay, mistress.” She crawled closer to Minami and had a good look at the toy hanging between her friend’s legs. It looked just like the pride of some hung, young dragon. Deciding she ought to put on a good show for her mistress, she started by giving the plastic cock head some soft kisses. “Mmhh…”

“Rawrrr, good girl. Keep going.” Minami smirked and was glad to see that her pet was complying with her commands. Her paws reached out and gently caressed Monica’s head through her silky blonde hair, encouraging the Renamon with her act.

Monica nodded gently and grasped the base of Minami’s “cock” before opening her short maw to slurp the tip with her rosy tongue. “Nnhh…i-is this good, mistress?”

The mistress continued to give fake growls from Monica’s oral display before answering with, “Hhrrrr…yes, but you’d start sucking on it if you want to get it ready for that tush of yours.”

“R-Right…” After gulping from that suggestion, Monica followed Minami’s advice and opened her golden muzzle. She took most of the toy into her mouth and suckled on the plastic cock. Monica ignored the unsavory taste and focused on getting the toy nice and slick, bathing her mistress’s pride thickly with her own saliva.

The hybrid eagerly watched the erotic display before getting the urge for more. She gently pushed Monica back and told her, “That should be enough, my little pet. Now turn around and lift that cute little butt of yours.”

Nervously, Monica obeyed the command and started turning around. She then asked meekly, “W-Will…will it hurt?”

“I’ll be gentle,” reassured Minami, not wanting to scare her pet too much. Once Monica had turned around, the hybrid secretly opened a bottle of lubricant and quickly spread some along her fake cock to make it slicker. After making those final preparations, she looked upon her target and licked her lips.

Monica had gotten on her hands and knees, and started to slowly lift up her fluffy tail. The Renamon’s voluptuous behind was raised nice and high, making the huge curves quite vulnerable to anything Minami had planned. In a flustered tone, Monica declared, “R-Ready, mistress.”

“Good, so am I.” Minami got into position as well, mounting her body above Monica’s figure with her paws grasping the girl’s fluffy golden shoulders. Minami’s silver furred breasts pushed softly against Monica’s own soft fur, causing the hybrid to purr slightly, while her hips aligned with the vixen’s pair. Finally, she prodded her friend’s tender tail hole with her strap-on, and warned her, “Get ready, I’m going in.” After a few more prods, the mistress finally pushed inside her snug rump.

“Nnhh…y-you feel so big…m-mistress…” A strained groan escaped the servant’s mouth once her fluffy rump was stuffed with the thick dragon toy. Unused to anal sex, the vixen groaned in both pain and pleasure as her tender insides were pushed apart by her mistress’ toy.

Noticing that her pet needed a little relief, Minami grinned and brought her furry dragon tail up to Monica’s pussy and starts to gently fill her tender entrance. “Does that help, pet?” she asked, while pushing another few inches of the toy inside of Monica’s ass.

The vixen gasped and moaned lightly in relief once her tender folds were teased by the fur of Minami’s tail, while her rump was ravaged by the toy. “Y-Yess…thank you, mistress…nnhhh…” She gripped the bed tightly and tried to endure the growing pleasure from the double penetration.

Minami smiled; glad she was able to make her vixen more comfortable. “You’re welcome, pet. Now get ready, I’m going to pick up the pace.” Her hips then bucked back and forth in a steady rhythm, driving the toy in deep within Monica’s tender butt, while her tail ravaged the girl’s juicy pussy.

“Oooh…m-mistress…I-It feels good…” Monica was started to adjust to the anal stimulation and enjoy Minami humping her rear, while her juicy pussy walls eagerly grasped the hybrid’s tail to pull it in deeper.

“Good, good.” Minami leaned her muzzle down and gently slurped Monica’s neck before telling her, “Go ahead and keep making those cute moans, pet, and don’t be afraid to let yourself go.”

Monica nodded, though she didn’t have much a choice as her orgasm began to build. She clutched the purple sheets tighter and closed her eyes, while she moaned and whined for more. The vixen blushed and sighed in relief when her mistress fulfilled her wishes and ravaged her tail hole and cunny with everything she had. “M-Mistress Minami…ooooh…” Her pussy eagerly hugged Minami’s furry tail and coated the appendage in her juices, while her snug back door started to grip the dragon dildo.

“Such a good girl. Now let me hear you scream.” Minami kept up the strenuous pace, happily drilling Monica’s rump with her tail, while her tail hit all the right spots inside of her friend’s soaking hotbox. Her paws then reached down and tightly gripped the Renamon’s creamy, swaying breasts, hoping to spark the girl’s orgasm.

“Ahhhh…gawds, mistress!” Monica couldn’t resist that last spark of pleasure, and arched her back against Minami’s breasts before finally succumbing to all of the sensations. She climaxed sharply and absolutely drenched her mistress’ tail with a thick helping of her sweet cum, before she slumped over from the release. “Oooh my…”

Minami panted lightly after all that humping and rested above her pet. She slurped Monica’s neck softly and asked her, “So, still shy about being my pet, hehe?”

After taking a few moments to catch her breath, Monica looked up and gave a soft giggle. “Hehe…I g-guess it wasn’t so bad. Maybe next time I can be the mistress though.”

More laugher filled the room before Minami kissed her neck happily. “Oh, that ought to be interesting.”

As the hour grew late, the sounds of pleasure and the sweet scent of sex filled their little bedroom. The city’s busy nightlife was ignored by the two, happily enjoying each other’s company. Sometimes, a quiet night at home with friends is all one needs.

The End
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Just a minor correction, Minami's fur are actually dark gray with dark silver on her chest down to between her legs, and some golden markings on her body. You need to replace "silver" wordings to "dark gray". :)

Thank you very much for it. The story turns out real good and perfect arrangement of constructing the scene for each kinks. I feel really horny everytime I re-read it. XD
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Yay, glad you liked it! XD

And okay, I'll fix those silver references later today. XP
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions