Join our server on Discord

a spir of the moment
I just came up with this this morning, tell me what you think.

WARNING: This article contains rape, hypnotism, anal sex, masochism, and oral sex. If you do not like any of those then dont read this. Any flames will be ignored, Thank You.

"I cant believe its been two days already," Davis thought as he ran into his friends van"I was up late the night before it all happened, before it all fell apart..."
_____Two Days Before_____

It was another quite day in the digital world, the flowers were blowing in the breeze and the infant digimon were hopping and playing together in peace. But
unknown to them a would be great evil was sneaking to them from the shadows cast by
the trees. at that very moment a troublesome female chapmon hopped too far, out of
sight of elecmon. "Hello little girl." greeted the evil figure "Hello mister, would
you like to play?" asked the naive child. "sure, how about we play a special game
called candy." the evil digimon grinned as he said this, knowing all to well that
the child would be easy to convince. "Ok. how do we play." the little girl asked
not knowing what would soon come "First you go into the forest and I'll
fallow.""little does she know that she will soon keep me alive and healthy." he
thought as the girl lead him farther into the woods and out of ear shot of the
elecmon on watch. "Here we are mister, now what?"chapmon asked,"Now you serve me
forever." he laughed as he reached his clawed hand out and uttered eye of
nightmare, hypnotizing the girl into his near permanent slave. "Now digivolve into
something useful." the deviant commanded as he sat on a rock, starting to rub hid
dick through his jeans. A flash of light shown before him as gawappamon now stood
before him "Good, now come over here and pleasure your master." The pervert said as
the techno-amphibian waddled over to him, licking her lipless beak. He unzipped his leather
pants and pulled them off, giving access to his new slave. "lick me
like a good slave should." he said as as the amphibian bent down to his already 4
inch erect cock. She started licking right away, soon hearing light moans from her
master as she continued her wet services. Her tounge danced around his pulsating
organ and and slithered under and around his balls as she slowly slipped a hand in
between her legs. The rookie master noticed this and became outraged "whats this,
do you not get enough pleasure by being with your master." he shouted as he jolted
up and snatched her hand away from her genitals, knocking her down at the same time. He flipped her over and pressed her chest into the ground, causing her to raise her
ass in the air "Hmm, you have a tight looking butt you know that." he grinned as he
positioned his tool at her asshole "ah, no please master, im sorry." gawappamon
pleaded as she looked back only to see him shove himself into her violently,
causing her to scream from the immense pain. "this is punishment for insulting your
master." he shouted while harshly fucking her, blood dribbling from her ass, mixing
with her slimy juices. She felt pleasure coming from her pain as she slowly
approached her climax, squeezing her ass tighter around her master, bringing them both
immense pleasure. "So your a masochist." the evil vampiric digimon said as he
shoved himself as far as he could go, bringing about gawappamon's orgasm as she
collapsed to the ground, the villains cock sliding out covered in blood. The dark
figure grabbed her seaweed like hair and pulled her head up to his cock, shoving it
down her throat, causing her to gag "thats it, swallow my load you slut." He
commanded as he came, spraying his seed on the back of the champions throat. He let
go of her hair, causing her to fall to the ground panting "whats next my master?"
She questioned as she licked the semen from her lips. "Next is we wait until that
foolish elecmon falls asleep, then I enslave him and all of primary village, giving
me an almost endless supply of soldiers to capture the digidestined children." He
said licking his lips thinking of all the tight ass he could fuck soon.
_________Later That Night________

The ruins of primary village were burning as hundreds of agumon and salamon and other digimon were marching across the desolated fields that once held digieggs. Meanwhile a cute white feline was perched precariously on a tree branch, having seen the whole thing in fear “I've got to warn the others.” She thought while jumping down into the crowd of other gatomon, slipping past the gaurds into the ruins of a building, jumping onto and climbing up a tower of blocks. As she looked down she felt a bit of fear while thinking”Ok, first i'll jump down the side, then push off to the greymon horn, using that i'll swing to the other tower of blocks, jump off of the side of that and into the trees below and head for the closest monitor before they destroy it.” She thought as she gathered up the courage to perform her plan. She suddenly jumped, her body in a spread eagle position, falling down inches from the side of the giant building blocks, eyes closed. She sensed that she was just a few stories from the ground when her eyes shot open, she flipped herself closer to the structure and pushed off, flying towards to the giant dinosaur. She grabbed the horn on the side of its head with her claws, swung her feet forward and twirled around the horn gaining momentum until she let go. She rolled in the air until her feet met with the blocks a bit to hard. She cringed as she sping-boarded off the structure and landed on a thick branch amongst the forests many. Her injury caused her to slip and land face first on the ground”Ouch. That would have been so cool if I hadnt slipped.” She said to herself as she sat up to check her injury. “Damn, a sprained ankle. Its gonna be tuff walking... with... this?” She saw the monitor and ran to it not caring were it would take her aslong as it took her back to the human world. She limped to it and a flash of light shined as she landed on a sleeping figure, not knowing who it was before passing out exhausted and hurting. Meanwhile, in the digital world. A Fangmon had just seen what happened and let out a howl, allerting his master of what happened “So, the foolish feline thinks she can escape. Well, we'll show her, or should I say you'll show her?” her chuckled as gatomons virus counter-part stepped out of the shadows,”That was a horrible joke, you idiot.” BlackGatomon said as she hopped into the night, headed for the real world.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army