Join our server on Discord

A Christmas Treat (Contains M/M)
Heya folks, here's the last of the old stories I've been meaning to post. This is from last Christmas and written for Lonely Gabu as part of the Secret Santa event we had that year. This one is pretty basic, just a simple yaoi story, hope you all like it.

Gabumon, Flamedramon, and the concept of Digimon belong to Bandai.

A Christmas Treat by Crimson Fox

The dawn began to pour in from a small cottage window as a fluffy looking creature snoozed beneath the quilted covers of his cushioned bed. His canine face appeared rather content as he dreamed heavily that Christmas morning, living out his mind’s fantasies until a rustling drew him back into the waking world. The Gabumon slowly opened his blue eyes and shivered a bit, wondering what was making such peculiar noises on a Christmas morning on less. He wasn’t expecting company till far later. The short digimon crept out of bed and hung on tightly to his blue and white furred pelt as he slowly cracked the door open to the hallway.

Nothing was there to greet him. “I need to relax; it’s probably just the wind. It loves making a racket this time of year.” He then shivered once his ears caught more rustling sounds deeper in the house. “Maybe not.”

The canine padded across his cottage home before he came across his living room, a bit of comfort spreading across his face. Nothing was out of place with all of the festive ornaments hanging about the room along with the lovely tree in the corner towering over everything else. He then blinked in surprise as he looked beneath the tree. Beneath the evergreen was a very large box, at least twice as long as he was. “Oh, my!”

The present was beautiful wrapped with red paper with silver snowflakes inked into its design, along with a adorable silver bow on top. Gabumon’s blue eyes darted across the package, searching for a tag until he saw a small card on the side which read, “To Gabu, From Flamey” “Oh? It must of have been him making that noise.” Gabumon then looked around and shouted, “Flamedramon, where are you hiding?”

A shifting then came from the box along with a muffled cry, causing Gabumon to jump a little. “What?” He then started ripping the box open quickly, revealing a tall, blue dragon.

The lean, muscular creature took a few deep breathes before sitting up in the box and spotting Gabumon as he uttered, “Merry Christmas!”

“Flamedramon?! What were you doing in there?” Gabumon then blushed as he took a good look at his friend. The unarmored digimon was dressed in nothing but red and green bows which were cutely tied to his body and tail.

“Hehe, haven’t you guessed?” The handsome blue and white dragon drew closer and licked Gabumon’s nose playfully. “I’m your present.”

The canine digimon blushed harder beneath his furry pelt before he questioned this little declaration. “My present? What do you mean by that?” As he asked him, the rookie’s blue eyes drifted from the dragon’s eyes down to his handsome, bare chest.

Flamedramon’s bow-tied tail wagged softly before he chuckled lightly. “If there’s anything you want to do, Gabu, just ask. Anything…” His long, slender claws then softly caressed Gabumon’s face as his red eyes looked deeply into the rookie’s blue pair.

Gabumon’s tail began to wag a little too, though his cheeks were still flushed a bright pink color. “Well, I don’t really have any ideas right now. Maybe you should choose…Flamey…”

The blue dragon then began to smirk as he nodded towards the flustered rookie. “Sure. Let’s help you calm down first. Go ahead and have a seat on the couch, my handsome puppy.”

“Okay then.” The furry digimon took a seat across from his bow-tied friend and anxiously awaited his next move, wondering what Flamedramon was planning.

The dragon grinned a little as his scaled digits reached forward and softly grasped the little digimon’s feet. The blue fingers then pressed and kneaded the pads of his feet, giving him a tender foot massage. “How’s that?”

Gabumon rested back against the couch and closed his eyes softly. “Mmhh, that’s good. You have a wonderful touch,” he uttered with a soft sigh of relief.

“Hehe, and I haven’t even started yet,” answered Flamedramon with a chuckle as he kept up the massage for another minute. He then brought his muzzle closer and started licking Gabumon’s cute feet.

“H-hey…ha ha ha…t-that tickles!” Gabumon squirmed and laughed from the tongue bathing before he felt the dragon’s hands hold him down just above the ankles, forcing him to endure the playful tongue.

Flamedramon merely chuckled at his friend’s plight and kept licking his furry little feet for a few minutes more. After giving his toes one last lashing, he drew his tongue back and smiled towards his friend. “Heh, sorry, I couldn’t resist.”

Panting softly from the teasing to his ticklish feet, Gabumon looked back at the dragon and then chuckled. “It’s okay…heh heh. How about we do something less ticklish this time though? I don’t think my feet can take anymore.”

“Sure, I have another idea anyways.” The blue digimon then brought his muzzle up and licked the canine’s cheek softly before he started to slurp down the rookie’s body.

“Oh, my…mmhhh…F-Flamey?” Gabumon gasped lightly as he felt the dragon’s long tongue playfully slurp his body as it slipped past his furry pelt to tease his scaly underbelly.

“Relax, Gabu. Just let yourself go and let me do all the work for now,” suggested the blue dragon in a soft voice as he bathed the pup’s body with his slick muscle.

Purring lightly from the sensations washing over his body, Gabumon nodded and closed his eyes again to try and enjoy the pleasant feelings circulating through his small frame. He had to admit, it was nice to have that warm muscle caressing his tired body.

Flamedramon then gently grabbed his hips before dipping his tongue below the waist to slurp the canine’s tender pouch.

“Nhhh…” blissfully groaned Gabumon, while enduring the dragon’s tongue. Each slurp of the tongue caused his pouch to bulge until finally his rosy member cutely poked out.

Flamedramon grinned darkly before taking the opportunity to tease the newcomer with his muscle lashing and grazing the sensitive flesh of his friend’s pride. “Enjoying yourself?”

“Y-Yes, you teaser…” uttered the rookie while whining softly and lusting for more. His maleness quickly grew to full size and ached for more of that dragon’s magical tongue.

“Hehe, good.” The evolved digimon chuckled lightly before started to roughly slurp his friend’s meat from top to bottom, attacking it like a tasty lollypop.

More happy groans were coaxed out of the rookie’s mouth thanks to his friend’s enthusiastic efforts. “Hhhrrr…m-more…please, Flamey.”

“As you wish, Gabu.” Flamedramon winked towards the canine before he opened his handsome muzzle and let his rosy member inside. He then began to softly suckle on the first few inches of the throbbing meat while his tongue kept slurping the head of Gabumon’s member.

Gabumon felt like he was melting from the sudden spike in pleasure. His eyes rolled back a little while pre cum began to leak forth from his excited member. “F-Flamey…”

Encouraged by the sounds his friend was making, the dragon soon took all of the canine’s meat inside of his muzzle. He suckled strongly on the sensitive organ while his tongue continued to bathe and tease its tender surface.

“G-Getting close…gawds…” moaned the rookie while his member began to spurt out more pre cum for his friend. His hips began to softly rock back and forth through the reptilian muzzle with the canine acting on instinct.

Flamedramon nodded and redoubled his efforts. His head began to bob back and forth to tease Gabumon as he blew his friend’s pride with all his might.

“Nnhhhh…F-Flamey…hhrrrrr!” With that last, lustful growl, Gabumon bucked forwards before filling his friend full of his white essence. He then panted deeply and rested firmly against the back of the couch.

“Mmmm…you’re quite tasty, Gabu.” Flamedramon savored his friend’s seed before cleaning his meat and swallowing the rest down. The dragon then licked his lips and looked up at the canine.

Gabumon panted softly from the blue digimon’s wondrous blowjob before he regained his senses. He then smiled lightly towards him and blushed a little. “Heh, thank you.” His paw then gently caressed Flamedramon behind the ears. “That was a wonderful gift.”

His words caused the blue dragon to smirk then and drew a small chuckle. “Hehe, we’re not done yet.”

“We’re not?” questioned Gabumon, feeling a little confused. He then grew curious and perked himself up. “What do you mean?”

The ribbon wearing digimon widened his smirk before his claw gently caressed the canine’s cheek. “Give me one second.” Flamedramon then turned his lean body around before dropping to his hands and knees. His tail wagged happily with a cute bow tied near the tip. He then raised the thick appendage to reveal his cream scaled buns with his pair of large white orbs and fleshy pink member hanging below.

Gabumon nearly had a nosebleed as he watched the handsome digimon present his body to him. “Are you sure about this?” A mixture of anxiousness and excitement circulated through the rookie’s body. His member sprung back to life as the dragon’s tight rear beckoned to him.

The blue dragon looked back towards him and nodded. “Yes. Take me.” His tail then snaked around and gently coiled around the canine’s body to support him.

He nodded his head in return and stood on the couch before grabbing Flamedramon’s buns tightly, coaxing the dragon to groan blissfully. Gabumon then gently moved his hips forward, his pride probing through the dragon’s cheeks to find his prize. “Mmhh…” grunted the canine as his bare member rubbed against his friend’s smooth scales until he prodded the puckered entrance within.

“Ahh…t-teaser,” uttered Flamedramon with a soft moan. His tail coiled tighter around his friend once the sensations grew stronger.

Gabumon blushed a bit from the playful accusation before he decided to end the teasing for both of them. He strengthened his grip on the dragon’s toned buttocks before thrusting forward, penetrating the snug backdoor with his fleshy member. “Nnhhh! Oh, Flamey.” The canine couldn’t help but groan happily as Flamedramon’s tight insides hugged his eager maleness.

“Gabu…mmhh, that feels good.” The dragon grunted happily and gripped the carpet below harder. He closed his eyes softly and enjoyed the sensations beginning to flow through his scaly frame. A soft warmness started to fill his body as he felt his friend push further inside his virgin tail hole and stretch his rosy walls.

“Hhrrr…g-goodness.” Gabumon continued to moan softly as he stuffed Flamedramon’s rear. With one last push, he groaned happily and held position as his squeezed meat leaked some pre cum. “Mmhhh…all the way in. How do you feel?”

He blushed softly and took a moment to savor the feeling of fullness. “Nnnhh…r-really good.” The dragon then hugged the canine tighter with his tail to show his appreciation.

“I’m glad to hear that.” The rookie smiled happily once he knew the pleasure was mutual. “Get ready, Flamey.” He then began to pull back softly and groaned deeply as his rigid shaft grazed the warm passage.

Flamedramon growled blissfully once he felt his friend thrust his member back and forth through his tight rear. “Hhrrrr…sooo good.” His claws gripped the carpeting even harder as he felt Gabumon’s balls slap against his own. The dragon then moaned submissively as he felt his prostate being bumped by the thick maleness. “Oooh, harder Gabu!” He blushed cutely from the sudden rush of pleasure as his huge cock hung below and dribbled pre cum.

“I’ll try…nnhhh.” Gabumon gripped Flamedramon’s rear firmly, and he steadily rocked his hips faster and pounded the dragon’s snug, little tail hole. More of his pre cum filled the rosy canal while the tip of his thick meat continued to bump his friend’s sweet spot.

Throbbing sharply, his member leaked loads of pre onto the floor while his body tensed up. The dragon’s walls grabbed the canine’s length even harder to draw him in deeper. With his tongue hanging out, Flamedramon then moaned deeply, “Nnhhhh...n-not gonna last much longer, handsome.”

“M-Me neither…uurrghhh…” Gabumon grunted happily as he exerted himself and thrust his hips with all of his might. The canine eagerly ravaged the dragon’s back door and took pleasure in the wondrous friction.

Flamedramon then arched his body gently before he cried out, “G-Gabu…ahhhh!” Suddenly, his thick rod shot a thick wave of seed onto the carpeting below. His insides then immediately tightened around Gabumon’s maleness and squeezed the canine for all that he was worth.

Gabumon gasped from the sudden compression as he impaled the dragon’s rear with the last of his strength before moaning sharply. “Flamey…ooohhh!” His orgasm soon followed and he quickly filled up his friend’s scaly rear with his hot essence.

The dragon hissed softly in light pleasure once he felt the rookie’s seed fill him up and tease his deepest reaches. “G-Gawds…” He then breathed softly while slumping over from the sexual exertion. Flamedramon then turned his head back and smiled happily, enjoying the gentle sensation overwhelming his body. “Gabumon…mmhhh...you were wonderful.”

“So were you...F-Flamey…” Gabumon then panted lightly once his orgasm ended. He felt the gentle afterglow flow through his veins as well, causing him to relax softly. They remained joined together for a short time, enjoying the intense closeness until Gabumon started to pull out of his rear gently.

Flamedramon groaned lightly from the final shift inside of his behind before he turned around and slowly climbed onto the couch to join the canine. “Hehe, so I’m guessing you enjoyed your present.” He then playfully licked Gabumon’s cool nose and embraced him in his lean, muscular arms.

The rookie nodded softly and returned the lick in kind before smiling back at the dragon. He cuddled with the champion and told him tenderly, “Yes, I did.” Grinning a little wider, he then added, “It was the perfect gift, Flamey.”

The End
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
This'll be quick as I have to do something rather quick mind you....an excellently written story, and it's always nice to see lil' Gabumon doing random things. "aw shucks!" Hope to see more Crimson Fox.
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto