Join our server on Discord

Birthday Service by Crimson Fox (Contains M to F, Str8, and Herm)
Hiya guys, I finally decided to write something again and I think I'm back in the mood to make stories so I hope to post more. In the meantime, here's an early birthday story I wrote for Kyo as a thank you from my birthday. Just a warning about the kinks in this one for you guys, this lemon contains mild domination/submission, threesome, herm, m/m kissing, m to f transformation, and even some straight sex too. :P Oh, and feel free to post a comment and any constructive criticism you have please. Thanks!

Kyosan belongs to...Kyosan. :P

Ada and Crimson are property of me.

Birthday Service by Crimson Fox

Laboratory #13, a clean and pristine facility loomed over the hillside, casting a small shadow on an otherwise sunny day. Autumn was starting to take root with the trees displaying vivid shades of orange and red, with the gentle breeze spreading those colors around. It was a rather quiet morning until the sounds of a light struggle could be heard outside the lab.

“C’mon, Kyo, you said that you’d help me with my latest experiment.” A red furred fox wearing a lab coat eagerly gripped the arm of a violet dragon.

“Not after last time, Crimson. I still can’t say color with a “u” after that last test.” Kyo managed to yank his scaly arm away from Crimson’s furry paws, before he folded his arms and looked upon the fox with mild annoyance.

“Aw, but we nearly succeeded with Sexy Voice-a-tron 5000! Even if it didn’t work, you ought to thank me for saving you from a life of silent vowels.” The black haired fox stuck his tongue out playfully as he opened the doors to his laboratory.

“Never!” Kyo lightened up a little and smiled, before adding, “In any case, I’m still not up for any experiments.”

“Oh, boo hoo. What kind of man is afraid of a little deadly radiation, huh?” Crimson shakes his head a little before telling him, “Well, fine. Will you at least watch and take a few notes while I do the experiment?”

“Sure, I can do that.” Kyo then entered the lab with Crimson, walking along the freshly polished floors of the facility. The brown haired dragon then looked at his friend in concern and asked, “Um, so you do have a radiation suit, right?”

The scientist snickered before asking him in kind, “What? Haven’t you read a comic before? How am I supposed to get superpowers if the radiation is being blocked? Nanobots? Bleh, that’s everyone’s solution to everything these days in sci-fi. I, on the other hand, shall stick to tradition!” Crimson pointed his finger in the air proudly for no apparent reason as he finished his short speech.

Kyo face palmed quietly from his friend’s dangerous declaration before thinking to himself, “Well, I suppose we can always use the cloning machine again.”

Crimson then opened the door to the lab’s lounge and suggested to Kyo, “But hey, before I get blasted with enough radiation to light me up like a Christmas tree, how about we get a snack?” The fox then entered the oddly dark room.

Kyo nodded and followed him inside before asking, “Hey Crim, where’s the light?” The door then suddenly shut behind him, causing the violet dragon to shiver. “What are you up to?”
“Oh, it’s not him that’s up to anything, dragon boy,” spoke a deep, and sexy voice. The lights in the room then started to slowly turn on before revealing that there was another in the room. With long, raven colored hair, and soft red fur, a tall and lovely vixen stood before Kyo with a sly smirk. The foxy lady wasn’t afraid to show off her curvaceous body with only tight leather clothing covering her creamy furred underbelly and paws. “Happy birthday, pet.”

“P-Pet? …Ada, what are you doing?” Kyo couldn’t help but blush and stare at her lovely figure in the leather corset. His lust was accompanied however with reasonable fear upon seeing the vixen dressed as a dominatrix.

Crimson then spoke up again, telling Kyo, “Happy Birthday, buddy. My sis said that she wanted to give you a “personal” gift. Well, I’m out of here! Have fun, kiddies!” The fox then tried to open the door, realizing that it was locked and couldn’t be opened. “What the hey?”

Ada then chuckled darkly and explained to her brother, “Oh, Kyo isn’t my only pet for the day, silly boy.”

Kyo suddenly interfered and shouted out, “It’s not my birthday!” The room suddenly became oddly quiet with the blushing dragon adding quietly, “…Well, at least for a month.”

“Forget that. Pet, Ada? You said you were only going to play with him!” Crimson pointed his finger towards Ada, unable to take his own medicine in shenanigans.

“What a pair of naughty pets. I suppose I’ll have to do something to get you two under control.” Ada then snapped her fingers, causing a leather collar to wrap around both Kyo’s and Crimson’s necks. “And to answer your questions…Kyo, I figured you’d like an early birthday gift, and brother, I lied, hehe.”

“At least this explains the lights and doors. That magic vixen is at it again.” The dragon ended his thoughts and tugged gently at his own collar finding it firmly attached. “So, what are you going to do with us?”

“Oh, naughty boy. A good pet should address me as Mistress.” Ada then moved in closer and stared deeply into Kyo’s eyes with her shining green orbs.

Kyo felt himself becoming slightly bewitched by Ada’s charms as he gave a somewhat reluctant, “Y-Yes, Mistress.”

“Ha, that Jedi Mind Trick shit isn’t going to work on me.” Crimson stood his ground and folded his arms before his dominatrix sister.

“Oh, I know it won’t brother, so I’ll be more direct.” Ada suddenly gave Crimson a twisted looking grin, showing her cute fangs. “Obey me for today, or I’ll blow your lab sky high.”

Crimson suddenly gulped and gave a somewhat nervous nod. “Oh, so sorry, Mistress. Please forgive me.”

“Very well.” Ada then turned back to Kyo and gently stroked him beneath his chin. “As for your question, birthday boy, I have all sorts of ideas. I’m sure a naughty dragon like you can appreciate them though.”

“U-Um, okay? So what should I do first...Mistress?” Kyo still seemed a little uneasy, but the vixen did say this was supposed to be his “birthday gift”.

“Hehe, well both of you boys can get rid of those bothersome clothes for starters. Give me a nice show, won’t you?” Ada giggled mischievously as she went to sit down and enjoy the private exhibition.

“You owe me big when my birthday comes around, buddy,” Crimson uttered to Kyo before he started to take off his lab coat and then black shirt, revealing his creamy, fluffy chest.

While the lean fox folded his first round of clothes, the dragon blinked in surprise and replied, “What did I do?!” Kyo groaned lightly before he started to strip as well, removing the grey t-shirt he had been wear to reveal his scaly, muscular chest.

“You…uhh…” Crimson blushed a little upon seeing Kyo’s sturdy form, before deciding to quiet down. “…nothing, sorry.”

Ada licked her lips upon seeing Crimson’s soft chest and Kyo’s beefy counterpart, while her tail wagged excitedly. “Oooh, very nice. Keep going, boys.”

“Heh, like what you see, Mistress?” Kyo warmed up to Ada’s plan as he stripped down to the nude and posed for the vixen, flexing his scaly muscles.

Ada growled playfully from the display as she started getting a little moist down below. “Mmmm, beefy.”

Crimson felt a little intimidated by Kyo’s buffer shape as he stripped down all the way, letting Ada see his tall, thin frame. “A-Are you happy now?” His cheeks took on a pink hue from the mild embarrassment once he felt his sister’s eyes upon him.

“Hehe, I believe so. A beefy guy and cute boy. What a nice couple of pets.” Ada’s arousal grew stronger upon seeing her two servants in the buff. She then gave them another order. “How about you two make out a little now?”

“What? No way! Haven’t you had enough, sis?” Crimson folded his arms in defiance, getting tired of Ada’s constant, kinky demands rather than anything against Kyo.

“Um, I don’t know, Mistress…” Kyo seemed a little unsure after Crimson’s outburst before Ada suddenly wrapped her arms around his neck and gently kissed him on the lips.

“Mmmm…c’mon, dragon boy…if you do what I’ll say, I’ll personally reward you afterwards.” She then let go of the violet dragon and smirked as she saw him becoming reinvigorated from her charms.

“Well…okay.” Kyo chuckled softly before turned to Crimson and reached out to hug the fox. “C’mon, Crim. Let’s do this for her and get our reward.”

“Bah, knowing my luck, you’ll get some pussy, and I’ll end up getting an evil kitten.” Crimson blushed a little from the hug, finding comfort in his muscular arms though he seemed a bit reluctant. He sighed lightly and added, “Oh, fine.” The fox looked into his eyes deeply before leaning in with the dragon for a drawn out kiss. “Mmmhh…”

Ada started to slip out of her magical robes, letting her hourglass body free. Her paw then gently stroked her fluffy pussy, while her pets had a sexy lip lock before her. “Hehe, such naughty, frisky boys.”

Kyo growled a little, enjoying putting on a show for his mistress as he kissed Crimson a bit deeper and gripped the lean fox firmly in his claws. The dragon’s tongue then started to slide out and pushed against Crimson’s lips. “Hrrr…”

The fox gasped from the sudden sensation, allowing Kyo’s tongue inside his warm mouth. He blushed brightly from the soft strokes of the dragon’s muscle against his own, before he started to return the efforts and slurp Kyo’s tongue in kind. “Mmhh…”

Their mistress eagerly watched them French kiss, while her paw stroked her rosy slit before she decided that enough was enough. “Mmrrrr, nice show boys, but I want to have some fun now.”

Kyo broke off the deep kiss and grinned towards his mistress, eager to have some time with the sexy vixen. “Hhrrrr, what do you want me to do to you first, Mistress?”

“Bend over, big boy. I have a big surprise for you.” She then giggled and passed her paw over her crotch while muttering an incantation. Soon enough, her pussy receded and was replaced by a large herm cock along with a pair of cute, fluffy balls. Ada’s pride throbbed eagerly as it pointed straight for Kyo.

The dragon began to sweat a little before asking Ada, “H-Hey, wait a second, Mistress. Don’t you want just some normal fun?”

Ada laughed darkly before answering with a short, decisive, “No.” The vixen then thought for a moment and grinned. “It is your birthday though. If you wanted to have fun with a regular vixen as well, I can make it happen, pet.” She then uttered another incantation which started to affect her brother.

“Crud, I was hoping you’d forget about me.” Crimson gasped as he felt the unknown magic take hold of his body. His blood started to heat up a little before he gasped once his body’s shape began to change, becoming more feminine. His chest started to stick out as his breasts became large and curvaceous, while his hips and butt widened to a sexy shape. His muzzle became short and cute, and finally his furry sheath was replaced by a rosy cunny. The short haired vixen blushed from changes and tried to cover herself up. “…This again.”

“Will she do, dragon boy?” Ada giggled mischievously, having fun flipping around the situation with her magic.

“I believe so.” Kyo smirked as he drew closer to the new vixen and held her firmly in his arms. “C’mon Crimsy, play along…please?”

“Do I have a choice?” quipped Crimson in her new voice before she nodded softly, adding, “Fine, but be gentle, Kyo. I’d like to be able to walk once Ada finally has had enough of her kinks.”

“Of course.” Kyo caressed Crimson’s back softly before gently setting her down on the bed, which Ada seemingly provided for the occasion. The dragon soon climbed onto the mattress as well and loomed over his birthday vixen.

“Once you’re done getting ready with her, dragon boy, lift up that sexy rump of yours so I can get started.” Ada smirked, while her tail wagged upon seeing the dragon dominate over her sister.

“Yes, Mistress.” Kyo grinned, thinking about how the double ended pleasure might feel. The dragon then returned to positioning himself above Crimson with his claws gripping her shoulders gently. He quickly rubbed his scaly pouch against the vixen’s cunny, groaning as his member started to emerge from the mild teasing. “Hhhrrr, are you ready?”

“Nnhhh…as I’ll ever be, I suppose…” Crimson stuck her tongue out cutely and moaned a little more from the teasing to her new, sensitive pussy lips. The vixen held the dragon tightly and tried to prepare for his first thrust.

Ada waited for a few moments before noticing that Kyo started to raise his violet scaled rump, leaving it vulnerable to her. The herm fox eagerly approached his tuned behind and brought her muzzle close to his tail hole. “Good boy. Now let me get you all prepared.” She then started to rim the muscular dragon and slurp his tender entrance.

“Nnhhh…A-Ada…” Kyo suddenly gasped and moaned from the surprise jolt of pleasure, causing his cock to become fully erect and rub against Crimson’s pussy. The dragon tried to regain his focus and endure the pleasure coming from his behind. Kyo aimed his cock and pushed against the scientist’s entrance. “Hhrrrr…I’m g-going in…”

“Oooh…oh, Kyo…” Crimson blushed brightly from the pleasure filling her body. It was different from anything she had felt in her whole life. She felt rather warm once Kyo’s heated shaft rubbed against her insides. Her pussy walls happily gripped his member, enjoying the new source of pleasure. The fox’s cheeks darkened to a cute pink, while her paws held Kyo’s body tight for support.

After giving Kyo a thorough rimming, Ada’s tongue retreated with the herm climbing onto the bed as well. “Hehe. Get ready, dragon boy. I’m going in too.” With her tail wagging eagerly, Ada brought herself into position and slid her paws up to Kyo’s shoulders, while her lovely melons mashed against Kyo’s back. Finally, the sorceress brought her thick, knotted cock up to Kyo’s rump and pushed against his snug entrance. “Nnnhh, I’m going pound your tight, little ass, pet.”

“Ahh…g-go ahead, Mistress…ooooh, so big…” Kyo groaned from the anal stimulation, while he stuffed Crimson’s pussy with more of his cock. The snug, juicy vice below him caused him to growl lustfully and leak some pre, while his anal walls squeezed Ada’s member eagerly.

Cute moans escaped Crimson’s mouth, growing deeper with every inch Kyo slid inside of her tight cunny. The vixen then took a moment to breathe once Kyo hilted his whole cock inside of her body. She soaked in the pleasure coursing through her veins before asking him gently, “K-Kyo…please keep going…” Her paws then slid up to experiment with other sources of pleasure, with the fluffy fingers gripping her own lovely breasts. “Ooooh my…”

“Hehe, sounds like someone’s enjoying herself.” Ada giggled mischievously upon hearing her sister’s moans before she returned to her own fun. Groaning blissfully, Ada managed to stuff Kyo’s rump with the rest of her herm cock. A bit of pre leaked out while her balls clapped gently against his scaly pair. Gentle nips were then dealt to Kyo’s beefy shoulder, while Ada held position to save the moment. “Mmhhh, so is my birthday boy enjoying himself?”

“Nnnhhh…yes, Mistress…very much…” Kyo smiled lightly, while enduring the pleasure of being in the middle of a fox sandwich. After taking a moment to let Crimson adjust to his full size, Kyo started to pull back and thrust at a steady pace. More groans of delight escaped his mouth when his tender meat rubbed against her smooth insides, spreading loads of pre along the way.
“Ahhh…i-it’s sooo good…” Satisfied moans left Crimson’s cute muzzle once she felt Kyo ravaging her juicy love canal. Her rosy reaches tried to milk the dragon for more as the pleasure slowly started to take hold over her curvaceous body. The pleasure from her new pussy and the feel of her soft paws against her tender breasts was all too new and powerful for her to resist for long.

“I-Indeed…” Ada shared her sister’s sentiments once she started matching Kyo’s pace and drilled his cute rump at a leisurely speed. Her herm cock happily throbbed from the snug anal muscles pulling on it, causing more pre to leak forth. She then noticed the dragon moaning more, knowing she was now consistently bumping his tender prostate. “Mmmm, such cute moans…keep it up, dragon boy.”

Light cries of pleasure escaped Kyo’s scaly maw from the drilling with the dragon finding it a challenge to resist both waves of pleasure. “Mmhhh! …Yes, Mistress…but I don’t think I can last much longer…” He continued to thrust into Crimson’s soaking pussy, grinding against her silky smooth passage, while his ring of muscles squeezed Ada’s member eagerly.

“M-Me neither…” added Crimson, finding her body to be shaking all over, anticipating that final release coming soon. She stopped groping her breasts and returned to holding Kyo, wanting to hold him close once she hit her climax. Her juicy walls eagerly tried to draw him in deeper, teasing him on all sides with their strong grip.

“Then we should all let go…g-give in to the pleasure, my pets…” Ada pounded Kyo’s tight rump with all her strength, eager to reach her orgasm as well. Her fluffy balls gently clapped against Kyo’s pair, while she held him tightly and relished the feeling of dominance she had over him. She gently bit into his neck and leaked more pre-cum inside of her snug tail hole.

“Rawrrr….o-okay…g-get ready, Crimsy…ahhhh!” Kyo held the vixen firmly in his muscular arms and gave a firm thrust inside her soft pussy before stuffing her full of hot dragon seed. He roared in total bliss, letting his cock empty inside the new vixen, while his tight back door squeezed his mistress’ cock in tandem.

“K-Kyo…ahhhh….ahhhhh!” Sharp cries of bliss left Crimson’s mouth, while she climaxed from Kyo’s rough last effort. Her rosy folds happily accepted his essence, while her own wave of juices rushed forth and mixed with the dragon’s seed. She panted from the effort and held the dragon closely with her furry melons squishing against his toned chest.

“Rawrrr…d-dragon boy…I’m cumming!” Ada closed her eyes and gave into the pleasure, firmly thrusting her hips forward and cramming her huge cock up Kyo’s ass before letting loose a wave of herm seed. She then slumped over the muscular dragon with her own breasts pushing against his firm scaled body. “Nnhhh…”

Kyo took a moment to catch his breath before grinning up towards Ada, “Heh…s-so that was your surprise, eh?” His tail wagged gently as he enjoyed the warmth and afterglow between the toasty fur of the two vixens.

Ada smirked playfully and slurped his neck, before replying with, “Oh, are you kidding? We’ve just started, birthday boy. I still have so many ideas left.”

“Oh boy,” weakly remarked Crimson as she tried to recover from her orgasm, still in a bit of awe of how different it felt from a male climax. “W-Well…I suppose it could be fun…”

Sounds of pleasure and delight continued to escape from the lab with the scent of arousal becoming thick from their sexual antics. Time seemed to slip away with the sun now shining on the other side of Laboratory #13. Ada made sure however, that it was time well spent for her pet’s birthday.

The End
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
And what a birthday gift this is, especially even early! Thanks ever so much Crismon. The references were as usual a great laugh, the best bits were definitely enjoyable and tasteful, and Kyosan was in character all the time! I don't think I can complain at all! XD
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds