Join our server on Discord

Duality by Crimson Fox (Contains M to F and Latex Suit)
This is definitely one of my more perverted ideas in recent memory just to warn you all. It’s a somewhat incomplete story I tried writing back in June, but didn't get around to finishing so I just posted the finished half. :P Maybe I'll get back to this at some point, but for now, here's the kinks. The following story contains gender shifting (sort of), a latex suit, and solo "female" action.

The concept of Aquarivamon & Aquaveemon is owned by Marika. (I think.)

Crimson is owned by me.

The concept of Digimon is owned by Bandai.

Duality by Crimson Fox

Laboratory #13, a hub of scientific discovery hummed to life just as the first rays of sunlight poured in through the windows. Within its stark walls, experiments of all types were in progress. Flying cars, teleporters, and robotic mole whackers were just a few of the devices in progress inside of the laboratory. One experiment however was being closely examined by the lone scientist working this early inside of the lab. Dressed in a spotless lab coat, the figure appeared to be an anthropomorphic fox. A crop of short black hair crowned his head, while soft red fur dominated most of the rest of his body. His creamy furred paw felt over an odd latex object in the corner with a certain fascination, before a grin crept across his white muzzle.

“Ah, all done,” declared Crimson upon feeling the fruits of his labor.

The fox then started to unfold the latex object which appeared to be mostly a hue of aquamarine with a creamy white dominating the middle. Crimson’s experiment was soon revealed. It was a latex suit shaped like a blue and white dragoness lay in his paws with fins and a tail worked into its design. Nearby a mask shaped like the head of an aqua dragoness stared at him with its lifeless red eyes. It appeared to be a faithful costume of an Aquarivamon, an aquatic dragoness digimon.

“My Shapeshifting Suit seems to be in one piece, but now to test it…” Crimson then fell silent for a moment and checked his console, making sure he was the only one in the lab. “Good, I’d hate for anyone to interrupt the experiment, hehe,” he thought to himself. The fox smirked as his peculiar desires started to excite his mind. His eyes darted to the nearby clock, revealing that he had several more hours before anyone would think to contact him this morning. The wheels in his head continued to spin as he turned off the console and held the latex suit again. “Well, everything’s in place.”

His tail flicked about excitedly, knowing what he was doing was rather perverted. “All in the name of science,” echoed through his head, his false justification for slowly removing his clothing. His lab coat was the first to go, Crimson placing it on a nearby coat hook. He then lifted off his black shirt, quickly folding it and leaving it on a table, while his upper body was uncovered. The tall, skinny canine then undid his belt before removing his pants and boxers, leaving them folded on the table beside his shirt. The nude fox continued to wag his tail once he realized what the next step in his little plan was. “No turning back now,” he told himself, while unzipping the dragoness suit.

Once the suit was opened, Crimson started to carefully step inside the suit, gritting his teeth a little as his girth had to negotiate with the latex material of the costume. The scientifically improved material finally stretched enough however to let him slide his feet and legs in, the latex giving them a sleek and feminine look. “Not bad,” he commented to himself before he then slipped his arms into the costume, with his ligaments having to deal with the tight material. Soon they were inside as well with the suit giving them the same smooth, dainty look. Crimson then lifted the torso of the suit and wrapped it around his body, and then zipped up the back of the suit. He groaned from the tightness as well as the peculiar feelings running through him as the suit pushed his body into a more feminine V shape, while the padding near the rear and breasts was a new feeling for him. Taking a few moments to adjust, the fox finally donned the final piece of latex, the mask of the aqua dragoness. It took some work and stretching, but he finally fitted the mask over his face and zipped up the back, giving his face the same sleek, feminine look the rest of his body had. “It should be…”

Crimson then gasped as he felt the suit start to pulse to life, the sensors within attaching to his body. The latex suit started to work itself around his body, making itself fit better where there were sags or creases, while easing up on areas where it was too tight. The fox then groaned and felt a strange feeling near his crotch as if the suit was finishing the job of feminization. Gasping for a moment, the scientist soon recovered and then looked in a nearby mirror to observe his new form.

“Amazing…” he declared, speaking in a more feminine tone thanks to sound devices built into the mask. He then looked over his new shape, marveling at the lovely dragoness staring back at him. Curvaceous and athletic in shape, the fox blushed at the mirror’s attractive image. At over six foot tall, the tall and flowing dragoness posed for the mirror, aqua colored latex dominating most of her body with snow white material covering her belly, chest, and muzzle. A smirk was drawn across her soft mouth before she winked with her ruby red eyes. Her claws then felt over her lovely breasts and rosy nipples, fondling them, while a soft purr escaped Crimson’s lips. The Aquarivamon’s soft fingers drifted down her hourglass body, past her lovely bellybutton down to a tight, slightly rosy slit. The dragoness gave her folds a light stroke, drawing a stronger growl from the fox within. “I can feel everything…this…my gods…” he thought to himself frantically, while he continued to observe and test his new body.

He then turned around, allowing the dragoness to show herself off some more in the mirror. Her arms rose above her head and stretched before she slowly lifted up her finned tail, revealing her lovely, heart shaped rump. Crimson caused to the image to give her plump buns a teasing shake, drawing a lusty growl from the faux dragoness. “Damn, I could fool anyone would this,” uttered Crimson, pleased with the initial testing. He then had the dragoness give herself a teasing whip across the ass with her own tail, coaxing a light moan from the fox and proving that the sensors were working all across the latex body.

“Hmmm, I still have plenty of time before I need to get out of this thing. Maybe a little more testing is in order,” thought the dressed up fox, while his feet took him outside of the work area.

Soon, he was outdoors and facing a small pool used for both recreation and the lab’s experiments involving water. The sun glistened off of the crystal clear surface of the water, proving it was clean and ready for swimming. Crimson had slightly different plans however. Eager to see if the suit could really accommodate all of the abilities of the Aquarivamon it was based off on, he dived right into the pool.

“My word…” The fake dragoness gasped happily upon feeling the water envelop her body. It was as if she was finally home in her true environment. A sudden rush of energy flooded Crimson’s senses, making him swim about the large pool without a care in the world. Back and forth, the dragoness whirled and moved through the waters, completely unhindered as she danced about the pool, showing off her curvaceous and athletic body. Even though the waters were actually quite cold, the dragoness easily brushed off the temperature and enjoyed herself within her new world. Time marched on unnoticed by Crimson as she flipped and tested her new body to its limits. Finally though, the faux dragoness came to a stop and rested beneath the waters.

She breathed softly underwater, the mask adapting to the environment by providing the fox within with gills. She looked above with her ruby eyes and grinned amusedly upon seeing the warped vision of the blue skies above. “Ah, so that’s how fish see the world.” Her thoughts soon coaxed a feminine giggle from the costumed scientist. Still resting from her earlier swim, she then closed her eyes and thought about what else she could do in her new body. It was then that a smirk returned to her lips and her finned tail wagged excitedly. “I suppose I should thoroughly test the suit…hehe.”

Letting her body float about underwater, Crimson started things slowly with her claws softly caressing her latex body. Her caresses started innocently enough, the claws merely stroking her sides near the middle of her hourglass form. They soon gave in to the fox’s eagerness however, and drifted upwards to grip her lovely breasts. “Nnhhh…gods, it really is like I have a pair now…” The dragoness squeezed her creamy mounds even tighter, drawing more excited purrs from deep within. The latex body reacted to Crimson’s teases, causing her rosy nipples to become aroused, while a soft pink blush started to dominate her cheeks above.

Unable to stop her curiosity now, the Aquarivamon reached over and started to pinch her rosy nubs. “Ahhh…” Sharp, fleeting jolts of pleasure rocked her body, causing her arousal and blush to grow stronger. She continued to tease her tender nipples, savoring the new sensations of her feminine form. “H-Hell…so this is how she feels…”

Crimson continues to tease her fluffy pillows, while her tail begins to slide up near her crotch. The fin along her tail then starts to rub against her pussy lips, causing another rush of pleasure to overwhelm the suit’s sensors and the fox within. “Ooooh…t-that’s so good…” The faux dragoness tries to restrain herself, wanting to savor the pleasure coursing through her veins. She slowly rubs the fin back and forth against her tender slit, drawing more deep purrs and gasps from within, while her cheeks crimson a few more shades of pink.

Unable to resist her lust, the faux dragoness then points her tail straight up towards her snug, little cunny starts to push against the rosy lips. “G-Gods…nnhhhh!” Her tail slowly slides inside of her snug love canal, stimulating the latex folds and causing Crimson to moan in delight. She floated about beneath the water’s surface, gripping her breasts tightly, while her thick appendage continued to fill her tender slit. She reveled in the feel of her latex tail rubbing against her slick insides, causing her body to shiver and begin leaking feminine oils. Crimson’s moans grew louder once she squeezed her tail in to its limit, the dragoness feeling wonderfully stuffed with her folds tightly gripping the appendage like a juicy vice. “Mmmhhh…w-what a tail…”

Tumbling gently through the pool water, the Aquarivamon relished the moment of fullness before she started to gently thrust her tail back and forth. Crimson was truly surprised by just how much control a dragoness had over her tail, while she ravaged her pussy with the finned length. Her pace steadily increased with the tail, letting herself drift deeper into the wells of pleasure her new body allowed. She squealed and squirmed beneath the water’s surface, her juicy cunny eager pull in more of that latex tail. “Ahhhh…soooo c-close…”

Leaning up against the stone wall of the pool, Crimson clutched her breasts tightly, while her tail started to pump back and forth at full speed. Her cheeks had long since become bright red, unable to contain the feelings of pleasure overwhelming her senses. The faux dragoness then wrapped her long, flowing legs around her tail, while her pussy folds firmly hugged her smooth appendage. With one last thrust, she cried out, “H-hell….ahhhh!”

With that last feminine cry, she climaxed sharply with her rosy folds clinched the thick tail while coating it in a healthy amount of sweet juices produced by the suit. Keeping her tail impaled inside her cunny, Crimson rested underwater for a few moments, softly breathing and enjoying the afterglow. “So that’s what their orgasms are like…it’s wonderful…” she thought bemusedly, while trying to compare the differences in pleasure as an Aquarivamon.

Eventually, her curvaceous shape started to rise out of the water, the dragoness resting on her back with complete control of her movements in the pool. She then smirked playfully once she slid her tail out of her pussy and brought it up near her face to have a look. The long, smooth length was sticky with her femme juices and exuded a sweet scent. Crimson took a sniff of the sweet scent and became slightly aroused again by the smell of her pheromones before she stopped herself and chose to simply open her mouth and clean her tail of the femme oils. The dragoness cutely suckled on the appendage with her tongue slurping the appendage like a lollipop and enjoying the taste. Before long, her tail was free of the sweet essence, and Crimson let her tail free. She then gave a playful giggle and declared to herself, “Hehe, I taste good.”

Grinning widely, the Aquarivamon took one last quick swim to further cleanse her tail before she climbed out of the pool. She stumbled around a bit at first, finding her land legs to be clumsy after her fun underwater. “Ooh, I feel kind of heavy. I guess I’m not used to it like her.”
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions