Join our server on Discord

Duck's Attempts at Art
Awright, gonna start posting. Almost everything I post will have been done on my iPod on the SketchbookMobileX app. So basically, these will be my finger paintings.

I'm on my iPod right now and not the computer, so I'll only post my most recent abomination inspired by the Adventure Time art style and the song Pretty Fly For a White Guy. And it's a Kiriha fanart, too. .__.

[Image: 1286156745.jpg]
It's a wacky style, but kinda addicting to look at. :)
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Well, that's not something you see everyday. Not so bad.
Thanks SnK and H! C:

Just a few Digimon I did for gift arts:

[Image: th_1281335767.jpg]

[Image: th_1280969019.jpg]

[Image: th_1280951863.jpg]

[Image: th_1280951690.jpg]
Ok. Those are nice. So you use a paint program?
Thanks. And yes, an app called SketchBookMobileX. It's the lite version so I'm pretty limited on what I can use. In Strabimon's picture I switched over to MyPaint2 to make the squares. But the MyPaint apps suck :< Only good thing about 'em is you can use 'em to upload paintings to its site.
Nice work!

You did that on an iPod?!
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Thanks, and yup. :P It's a lot easier than it seems.
I thought so. That's good for a paint program. I know a thing about painting. I can't draw but still.