Join our server on Discord

Quack
Hello!

I am Duck, been lurkin' 'round here for awhile, and since I finally got my computer up and running, figured I would start posting.

I hope to get some art up tomorrow and start some more posting as well. Do most of my work on the iPod Touch, but hoping to get a tablet one day. I'm also planning on making a Digimon webcomic thingy, but I really need help on humans and chibis first. >w<'

Anyways, glad to be here, hoping to stay awhile!
Welcome! We'll gladly take you in, Mr. New Artist!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Heh, thank you for the warm welcome! ^w^
welcome aboard the boards, and watch out for the... you know what, I'm gonna let you find out on your own. anyways, welcome to the boards.
"Let the future tell the truth and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I really worked, is mine." Nikola Tesla
[Image: potential.png]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Heh, thanks. :3 But... look out for what? /curiousnow o___o
Hey, Duck!

Glad to see another member to the forums!

And we all know what to look out for, but have fun trying to figure it out!

Anyways, I haven't looked at your art thread yet, but I look forward to seeing your work around!

Welcome!
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Thanks, Maahes!

Gahh, I want to know. 8P