Join our server on Discord

D-Real vs D-Arts
Back then, D-Real was Bandai's toy line of highly articulated and superbly detailed Digimon action figures. Among the selection was War Greymon, Imperialdramon etc. In fact, I have a D-Real War Greymon.

On the present day, D-Arts seems to be offering the similar line as well; though promising additions would be Taichi (A better looking toy of him than the original Bandai one.) and Agumon, Tailmon, Beelzemon with Behemoth, Omegamon etc.

So.. How would D-Real and D-Arts compare to each other?
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
The new line of stuff from Digimon and others is too awesome and I kind of want it. I've sure you've seen all of it.

So, Yeah, D-Arts I guess.
Ditto. Though there's the matter of how much they cost. :/
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
D-Reals were your basic toy, cool but nothing "special"...my understanding is that D-Arts are going to be higher quality, more like a Revoltech. They should have awesome paint jobs and come with good accessories too. WarGreymon looks epic.

Edit - Just saw this amazing set (from WTW)!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Yes. An F-ing bike! These are toys you'd like as a kid. Pretty much what toys should be almost.
I'm selling the last of my D-Reals now on ebay. They would have been better if they were more articulated and the paint wasn't so sloppy in some areas.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against