Join our server on Discord

Best songs to...
(10-09-2010 01:10 PM)UnknownH Wrote: All the drugs kept him going. Since he's probably 100 by now. heh heh
But really, It may be the same with Ozzy. But I think Good Ol' Keith is older.

UnknownH, I want to make it clear to the board that I'm not a fucking drug addict. Just stating it for the record. I sort of believe my friend I thought was a "preppy, all-american", but is really a quasi-drug addict but it keeps it in check. I only dabbled into mary and thats it. I'm not following my own characters in my own stories. I mean, it was ironic to write a story of somebody I knew in a fiction story--but had the impression at the time that they never did drugs, but in actuality they already did drugs. Pretty ironic.

I'm not sure what drugs my friend has done. Proably grass, liquor/beer(I'm not really sure), cough syrup(Robitussin), K2 from he's told me. He could have done heroin or X or crack. I mean he's sort of "well-off" and could've easily had the means to buy a stash, but he can't really have a stash at the university. Does seem sort of Keith Richards to anyone, or about along those lines.
I'm joking. No one thinks your an addict. I thought that was clear.
UnknownH. Thanks for the clarification. I'm not a drug addict. If a person can keep his or her shit together and just go in moderation, they are not really a drug addict.
Yeah. Of course. All things in moderation. But remember, I mess with everyone here. It's something I get for not leaving like pretty much 90 to 95% of the people who would also here when I first joined.
So I don't mean anything by anything.
I'm glad this all cleared up now. I do not use that much as my friend. I mean, he has done a lot of shit more than me and also his own roommate. I would still talk to him if he has shit together, and doesn't head down the road of Keith Richards; I wasn't refering to the life of a musican; I meant the road of addiction. He seemed all excited when he tried to pressure his own roommate and me to smoke grass while watching a football game. I thought he was some preppy white boy Rolleyes. Then again, all three of us had done something before. When I was in the room with them that day, I sort of knew what kind of person he was. He seemed more willing to do drugs, and sort of pressure people into doing them--somewhat I should say.

Its sort of ironic for me, a writer of late 60s/early 70s of drugs and sex and, to be actually living in a world of drugs--though, not exactly in that way.
I'm done with "mary" for a while. I almost got fucking sick from it.
I would say Stone Temple Pilot's "Big Empty" or Soundgarden's "Beyond the Wheel" off the top of my head.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
(10-17-2010 05:34 PM)grandphoenix1 Wrote: I'm done with "mary" for a while. I almost got fucking sick from it.
I hear that happens. Sorry for that.
It's all good. My friend that I referenced somewhat in Passage to.... also is kicking his smoking. Then again, he was totally fucked up Saturday Morning with a BAC of rougly around .25