Join our server on Discord

I think I've been dumped...
Wow... Either this is the worst mistake ever made, or my life just got a whole lot shittier than it already was...

I've been excommunicated; shut out of the picture. Very little contact in the past week and a half, and even then she seems to be in a hurry to get out of talking to me. If you read this, love, please tell me what's going on. If you're leaving me, I want to know. If you aren't, I'm going to be the happiest person ever. Until then...
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
'She' is from around here? o:
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Yeah...

Hopefully nothing is wrong, this thread is pointless, and I have nothing to worry about. But if I'm wrong about that, I think I may have to disappear from the DaD...

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
If it's pointless, you shouldn't have made it to begin with. People are less prone to board an issue they have with you when you're making it public to the prying eyes of an entire community. You're not gonna make progress like this. Keep it private, or just ask her if she'd like a third party to help. We have a spot in the forum for those cases.

Still, I recommend you try this out in private before making your personal drama known to others, she might not appreciate it.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
You misunderstand me. I am praying that all my worrying, which resulted in this thread, is pointless. Therefore, If my thoughts are proven wrong, the thread would become pointless.

However, If my thoughts are correct, the individual needs not present herself, merely contact me in a private manner. I am asking everywhere I know she visits, as I can no longer contact her by the usual method. I am not asking her to reveal herself in any way, shape, or form; merely contact me.

Sorry for any confusion.

Um who is this person may I ask?
I'm more active in FA and DA now. Click here to look at my gallery!
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Yeah. That may help. Might be embarrassing though.
Sorry about this. I'm not going to pry into your personal life, but I do hope everything turns out okay for you two. Break ups never seem to be funny or good, and usually there's a good amount of heartache involved, so I hope either of you won't get hurt by all this.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Nevermind it guys! Problem solved! I is happy again! :D

Ok then. I shall lock this if you want.