Join our server on Discord

Cats and liquor: Have I mentioned how much I love Photoshop?
Well, with the time I had today, I tried out some more new stuff with Photoshop, involving the picture of me on a typical Saturday night you see in my sig, and my cats.

I swear, I am SO getting a scanner and Photoshop my next birthday.

AND while I STILL haven't drawn any hentai, rest assured I'm working my way up to it! It's just that the combination of this artistic rush I've had lately is badly timed with the end of this semester of University coming down on me at the same time. (I have been practicing drawing nekkid folks in between classes.

But, blah blah blah. Here.

http://www.anusi7.freeservers.com/photo3.html

Watcha think?

Edit: What the hell?!?! The first panel isn't showing up!! I'll fix that when I get a chance...
Awwwwwwwww cute kitties... And nice captions, too ^^
Damnit, why can't I see it god damnit!
Funny, Reminds me of the Stinky CHeese man stories... I like a lot, good thing you chose cats... catZ are the Best mammals on Wolf!!!

Mr.LIGHT BEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Okay, I've added two more.

And I have no fucking clue why the first one won't come in. I tried playing around with size, resolution and shit like that, but nothing works, for fuck's sake!!
..aaand the last bit's been added.

So, as a relative newbie to posting stuff on the 'net, WHY would an image refuse to show up in spite of nothing being wrong with it and making subtle little changes to see if it's the coding?? This is really bugging the hel lout of me.
I dunno what to tell you with the first picture, but the rest of that stuff is so fucking hilarious, dude! Awesome job.
Very cute!

Especially the second cat. :D
Finally seen it, wicked work man, funny as hell.