Join our server on Discord

Poll: To abridge or not to abridge?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
To abridge! Now gimme my free straitjacket!
80.00%
4 80.00%
Not to abridge! I still have some sanity!
20.00%
1 20.00%
Total 5 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

An rp bassed on an Abridged series?!
Me: *sitting in the middle of DaD's presidential suite padded room in not but a straitjacket and a mad grin* So, we've gathered here today for my latest idea. As you know I've been a busy little she villain and as such haven't been on much till now, so to celebrate my return and the impending madness it will bring. I've been watching a lot of the SMA series http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usay2k8KSFY and since it's more entertaining than the real show I wanted your opinions, should my next rp be based on the abridged Sailor Moon series or the real one?
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Oh! Oh! SMA!! X3 I love that show! I vote for abridged! XD
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
THEN IT SHALL BE DONE! OH HOHOHOHOHOHOHO!

Diva: *Hands Psycho his complementary straitjacket* Here you go then.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Abridged. But only if it has hot lesbians in it. You can put lesbians in adding and they'll make it better. School? Throw in some hot lesbian! A bad movie? A lesbian make out session will make it better! A bad day at work? Watching two hot female workers out will make you feel better!

I think I've made my point.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Sailor's Neptune and Uranus, lesbians in the original Japanese, cousins in the american release, lesbian cousins in the SMA release. Thank you and goodnight.

Diva: *whaps Zero with his complementary straitjacket* we'll post it sooner or later.
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
More! More lesbians, I say! Lesbian catfights! And all the monster attacks should turn into mud wrestling!
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Diva: *Sprays Zero down with cold water*
The OCA
Lady Devimon's Minions
Sounds interesting, though I haven't seen SMA, I have seen hbi2k's Berserk abridged and Vision of Escaflowne abridged. Should provide some interesting ideas.

hbi2k's channel, GO!

Can't wait to see what comes of this.