Join our server on Discord

Feeling.. Old.
*Chuckles* My birthday is in three months, and I feel old too, so I can relate.

It's alright though, there's still so much to do! X3 Feeling old doesn't mean you're too old to enjoy life, not just yet! XD
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Waking up today I feel really really old. I'm 24 and to this day I still have dreams about School (mostly High school but not always) But more specifically, Missing the bus, or Bus rides. (I lived in BFE, so we had a good 3 hour bus ride each day, both ways) And today, yet again, at the age of 24, I had a dream I missed the bus. o.o Is that weeeird?

Also on the topic of Digimon, I also feel very old. It's hard to believe... I started watching it later on, so, this summer will be 10 years for me. Saw just enough of Adventure and 02 for me to get the gist of things before the awesomeness that was Tamers started. :). (Of course I went back and watched them later and saw they were pretty awesome too.) I have so many great memories of that year, of getting up on Saturday morning to watch Tamers. I remember getting saturday school detention, the only time i ever did, and i remember thinking "This really IS torture! VCR, Don't fail me now!!" XD ...It didn't XD. I remember going to work one Saturday (i started working with my sis when i was 14) and I remember I had been trying to tell her that Digimon wasn't just a dumb kids show, and then we got back home and i started watching the two eps that i taped, and my sister just happened to walk in as Calumon started singing "I was having a yucky day, but now, Woo Hoo! its time to play! ...." I gave up XDDD. I remember joining my first messageboard, Pojo.com back when they had a digimon section... man I really had some good times there and made some great friends there. AXEOMON! Yeah... I feel old. ...Then theres HERE, where my cusin tryed to show me before I knew what digimon was. Wasnt interested then, but once i got into digimon I came back... You guys should feel proud, this site took my innocents XDDDDD I was a pretty dang innocent 14 year old.... then i found this place o.o... man, I feel reeeeeaaalllyyy old. Ive joined this site a few times off and on thorough the years, and each time feels very nostalgic.
Huh. I'm 5 years old. Cool.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Feel I should say something...but everything I have to say has already been said by someone else...
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
I've seen digimon since the very beginning at 21, and I can't complain. After all, you're only as old as you feel.
[Image: Wolves-183.jpg]
Well the first time I saw Digimon was way back in 2000...
(03-11-2011 07:06 PM)CaseyChimera Wrote: I've seen digimon since the very beginning at 21, and I can't complain. After all, you're only as old as you feel.
Thank you. That's how I feel.
(03-12-2011 02:37 PM)UnknownH Wrote:
(03-11-2011 07:06 PM)CaseyChimera Wrote: I've seen digimon since the very beginning at 21, and I can't complain. After all, you're only as old as you feel.
Thank you. That's how I feel.

Me too...I was actually thinking the other day how likely it is that I will still be watching these kind of shows in another 5 years...(I'll be 30 then!) It's very likely! Digimon really only started in 1999 in the US eh? I got into it in 2000 sometime, that's a solid 11 years though it seems like much longer.

I was with 02 and every other season from the get go though.

Believe in yourself! Not you who believe in me, not me, who believes in you.
Believe in you, who believes in yourself!
- Kamina of the Dai Gurren Brigade
It was 12 years ago now for me. It feels like several lifetimes ago. I can go back and watch them all again, but it just makes me sadder somehow.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I'd say not to think about it but I doubt you'd listen. heh heh