Join our server on Discord

Burstin' Out.
This a request for pokemonbreeder18 (FurAffinity).

Warning, this story contains tera-giga-mega macro growth (and bigger), cock growth, muscle growth, Yaoi and pokemorphs.

Burstin’ Out, by DragonMasterX.

Big cities are all about noise, mobs of people and fundamentally: Several rows and columns of towering buildings looming over said city’s population. The biggest cities can extend into diameters that count with miles as their units of length. And all of that generally is composed of these gigantic structures piled one near the other, one larger than the last and vice-versa, creating what we know as the urban jungle.

The urban jungle is inhabited by many animals of many kinds, dealing with everyday problems and stresses of various types in order to thrive during their petty individualized existences.
It just so happens that this story will be focusing in two particular types of animals in this story for better understanding of the behavior under the aforementioned circumstances.

Skip to the middle of an everyday big city, to the fifth floor of a twenty story apartment.

The second door to the right is home to a couple of males of particular interest. Blizzard, a prominently grey and partly white furred anthropomorphic lithe-built wolf standing at an inconspicuous five foot three. He was fixing his red eyes on the computer’s monitor, scrolling on his browser’s dial as he read the news.

The door to their room opened and then came his mate. Felix, a taller one standing at nearly six feet. His height wasn’t the only thing that differentiated him from his boyfriend, however; he was an even rare kind of animal: A Raichu pokemorph with short brown hair.
The rodent groaned in exuberant complaint, “I can’t believe they wouldn’t take me either…”

“What do you mean?” Blizzard questioned, his eyes still trained to the liquid-crystal display, only moving to scroll text.

“That place you sent me in for part-time… they said I was clumsy,” Felix scorned, his tail whipping the wall with its lightening-shaped tip. Blizzard immediately spun around in his chair as he heard the last words.

“You serious? What did you do this time?”

“Hey, I can’t help not absorbing a bit of energy from some of the batteries I need to replace with every so often!” Felix rasped almost childishly at Blizzard, who rolled his eyes.

“Told you, you need to get help with that addiction to electricity.”

“No way, Bliz. That’s no addiction man, it’s our nature!” Felix said as he pounded his own chest childishly, “Plus what’s with that smartass attitude? You gotta work for the rent too, you know!”

“I’m working. Trying to get ideas to write more fiction…”

“That’s not work!”

“It’ll be as soon as I publish it. It’s work, you’re just pissed that nobody took our growth narration seriously…” Blizzard sighed. Felix grimaced in return, but he seemed less bothered about the money now.

“But… that happened. We really did grow bigger than a barn!” Felix whined. For being the taller one, he always seemed like more passionate and burning.

“And lots of people read about that adventure and called it fiction. We got lots of money out of that erotic story and here we are, still got one free month of rent,” the wolf closed an eye, giving a half-hearted stare back to his mate.

“…Hey, Bliz?” Felix uttered, having accommodated himself on his chest on a side-couch overlooking the work desk of the lupine. As Blizzard’s eyes turned to Felix, he followed: “I’ve been thinking…”

The pause made Blizzard lightly chuckle. “Stop the presses?” he half-jokingly said, getting a glare in return, but Blizzard only shrugged as he had been expecting a revelation.

“Actually…” Felix looked like he really had something in mind. Blizzard nodded and urged him to continue, “…what if we do it again?”

“You mean…?”

“Growing… you know, like really big! And even bigger than just a silly barn! Heck, we should tower over this damn city!” Felix beamed, making the pencil Blizzard was chewing on fall off. The proposal was really enticing, save for the fact that…

“We don’t know how to do that. Do we ?” the pessimistic Blizzard leaned on his back on the chair, “Felix, we’ve tried repeating it many times and without success…”

“But what if it works this time?!” Felix beamed again, louder, and this time jumped off the couch, “Blizzard, really. Just think about how good it felt, it felt so good that you couldn’t shut up about it for weeks and ended up writing that silly novel!”

“-that got us off nicely, you should add.”

Felix seemed relentless. “Then let’s do it again!”

“But how?” was all the wolf said. Blizzard wasn’t against the idea, he supported it, but he was a realist. There was just no way to know how to repeat that effect on their bodies, plus they hadn’t even had a lot of time for themselves to experiment during the last two months to begin with. In fact, they hadn’t even had time enough to even give each other a good share of their love in carnal proportions.

“I don’t care. We gotta find a way to! Just think about it!” shouted Felix, a dumb smile appearing in his face as he pictured it: “We could rampage, rip buildings right off, and even…” he blushed, “…even use buildings for… for that…” the wolf proceeded to blush as Felix got his attention, “Like in our fantasy!” he bounced excitedly. Blizzard knew Felix wasn’t going to shut up, and heck, just the mention of those three things sent a pleasurable chill down his spine, telling him to forget about working and focus on increasing the feeling, pent up desire screaming to be released. “We could even,”

“Shut up and kiss me!” Blizzard growled, pouncing Felix who was quick enough to react to the oncoming fur. His arms wrapped around the wolf’s mid-section with every intention of holding him off ground but the weight he put on the pounce actually dropped him down back to the couch. There they made out passionately as they stroked and groped each other. Blizzard’s paws roamed the chu’s back passionately. Stopping at his well-toned butt to clutch the ass cheeks tightly, he made Felix churr in pleasure as he returned the favor; Blizzard was tightening his grip and making it rough for Felix.

In fact, maybe too rough, “Bliz- man, you’re gripping too hard…” the rat muffledly complained, but Blizzard didn’t seem to listen to him. In fact, Blizzard seemed to be applying more and more strength, but that wasn’t all… Felix’s grip was also becoming increasingly less effective at kneading the wolf’s butt cheeks; they kept feeling harder and firmer with each passing second. Their kiss abruptly ended after Blizzard pulled off to take a breath, happily panting.

“Man, that was… some kiss…” Blizzard said, his tail wagging contently behind him. He didn’t see Felix underneath him though. “Felix? Where’re you?” he blinked, reaching to scratch his back, finding it to be especially itchy all of a sudden. “Aw, damn, why’s this thing feel so tight all of a sudden?” he groaned, but his frown quickly turned into a hapless mellow as he noticed that his arm was bulging quite a large amount of muscle despite he hadn’t even been keen on working out in forever. “What’s happening here…?”

“Bwah!” Felix’s head came from underneath Blizzard’s fluffy pectorals, his face half-covered in dog drool, “Bliz! Bliz!” he cried, “Oh god! Look at you!” The Raichu ecstatically yelled, squealing like a teen schoolgirl about to turn fifteen. Felix didn’t even let Blizzard properly check, he simply threw his arm around the wall of wolf muscles, feeling the fluffiness that covered those hard mounds of worked flesh at Blizzard’s chest.

“Damn, I hadn’t felt this in the longest!” Blizzard finally caught up, howling in pleasure as he stood up only to bash his head against the ceiling, “Oww, sonuva!” he cursed. Now his clothes weren’t the only things that were ripped. Fortunately, nobody lived in the room directly above theirs. Blizzard’s smile quickly returned soon as he was aware Felix was still clinging to his massive chest, he had practically doubled his size in the span of less than a minute! “F-Felix, Felix… we gotta find what makes this tick, NOW!” he said.

“O-Oh, right! Right, um… Did you have anything to eat or drink that we haven’t had in the last two months?” the Raichu asked, looking up at his mate’s massive muzzle. Blizzard shook his head in negative, “Ngh… but… What, then?! Maybe our argument…? No, we’ve gotten pissed at each other before, and that didn’t make us bigger…” he sadly let out a sigh, but the prospect of his gigantic boyfriend made him sigh in pleasure quickly. Felix was taking in all that arousal coming off that large piece of erect meat threatening to crush past the currently bad-excuse-for-pants the behemoth of a wolf was wearing. His own arousal was picking up rather quickly as well.

Felix moaned as his own maleness began to poke out, his anger quickly seeping out and being replaced by lust. Blizzard wasn’t about to object, maybe they could have a bit of pleasure before trying to find the way to satisfy their craving for even more size. His growing dick had already made that point valid by practically shredding its path out of his already torn pants.

Felix kept rubbing himself against his boyfriend as if taken by a demon of lust. Blizzard whimpered in need, reaching down to clutch his own maleness when his large fingers bumped with Felix’s legs. Wait, how was that possible? The sizes didn’t match up. Looking down, Blizzard’s eyes went wide as plates as, before those very eyes, his former five foot ten boyfriend had begun adding inches with every moan of pleasure! “Damn, Felix! Look at you grow!” he yelled, but Felix appeared to taken away by his bliss to stop humping his Blizzard’s pecs. The wolf groaned as Felix’s weight increased proportionately with his body enlargement, slowly starting to topple him as the Raichu began surging upwards!

Felix’s growl of pleasure rattled their room as his pre began smearing his boyfriend’s chest fur, the pleasure-ridden rodent expanding all around: His legs stretched and elongated along with the rest of his limbs and extensions, instantly filling up with muscle beyond his natural proportions, beefing him up in a similar way to Blizzard as he kept adding more and more inches. Blizzard whimpered in need as he glued his eyes to Felix’s bulging muscles, his pectorals rounding out, bulging and defining, before cycling through the process again as more muscle mass piled into his body. Similar thing happened to his newly-spurt six-pack and even his already massive biceps and triceps, his arm muscles showing off explosive vascular strength.

It wasn’t long before Felix literally toppled Blizzard over with his overpowering, now much larger body, his ears brushing along part of the still lean ceiling as he knelt on Blizzard’s hard belly. “Felix, you’re a beast, did you know that?” Blizzard laughed, his cock throbbing behind the chu’s back. Felix seemed significantly more focused now that he didn’t have a wall of solid muscle to hump.

“I think I’ve got it figured out, Bliz…” Felix suddenly gave his boyfriend a toothy grin. Blizzard blinked in surprise, which then turned into ecstasy as Felix’s thin but strong and long tail wrapped around his prominent, leaking erection, squeezing it tightly.

“Ghhnnaaa! R-really? Can it wait until I come…?” Blizzard pleaded as he grimaced in a mixture between pent up pleasure and pain, panting as Felix buckled up and pushed his cock onto Blizzard’s muzzle. The wolf got a good whiff of that arousing manly musk and sighed in absolute bliss, “On second thought…”

“Come on, stroke me! I wanna test this!” Felix cheerfully and excitedly said, his tail pumping Blizzard’s cock roughly, causing the wolf’s maw to permeate a symphony of moans that pleased the Raichu’s twitchy ears. Blizzard made haste, knowing his partner wouldn’t wait to keep this up, he wrapped his massive paws around the equally massive rat boner and began stroking fast and hard. Their moans conglomerated into a single harmonic tune as the treatments filled them with more pleasure but even more horniness. And with something more.

Blizzard felt a tingle other than the overpowering pleasure start to fill every shake every single fraction of his being, making him squirm as he looked to his arms to see if he could find the source of the tingle while he pumped Felix’s cock. He widened his eyes in amazement as his arms ballooned into bigger, even more defined limbs of power; his legs pulling a similar move and bulging out into tree trunks, thick pulsing veins accentuating the firm muscles that kept growing with his body. Blizzard moaned out louder, his spurt seemingly endless and so was his happiness. Felix kept pumping his cock, moaning as his own body followed with the same process and grew taller and bigger.

At that point, not only did their clothes become shattered torn pieces of fabric scattered on the floor, but the ceiling above them was crushed by Felix’s ascending head. Blizzard’s body in combination with the Raichu’s increasingly overwhelming weight started to put a very large strain on the poor floor. At one point inside of his non-pleasure-overridden consciousness, Blizzard felt it for his vacationing neighbors of the floor below, but he certainly didn’t care.

With a loud crash, the growing giants fell through a crack generated on the floor thanks to their combined weight. Blizzard shifted his legs, landing his footpaws on the floor underneath as he pressed his back to the walls in order to grind to a stop but Felix’s muscle bound and still-growing body was making it impossible to acquire balance. “We’re gonna… fall…” the wolf said in-between groans of pleasure, Felix’s tail feeling like an expert masturbator’s hand treating his wolfhood to heaven.

“I don’t care, keep it up! We’re growing out of here, Bliz!” claimed the sexy rodent as he head reached and tore through yet another higher floor, his hands hugging his mate as he pressed his still swelling cock onto the soft paddy paws. Blizzard knew the walls were moments from giving away but, he also saw little point in arguing with his mate, or his current level of horniness for that matter. He finally let go of his fight against gravity and simple began doing his best to put even more effort into pleasuring his mate’s lodge and balls, the two swollen rat nuts being comparatively the same as grapefruits by that point. They felt like squeezing the actually fruit, only slightly softer, and they also made Felix “Chu” in a kinky way. Their growth kept escalating non-stop.

Blizzard’s increasingly widening feet continued crushing floor after floor until he finally was at ground level. Similarly, Felix’s head kept tearing through the upper floor, his happy moans alerting every denizen of the apartment that it was high time to evacuate. They just wouldn’t stop growing! Blizzard tried accommodating his bulk again, but he felt constrained. His body’s dimensions had begun taking up way too much space for the constrained cubicle to keep him in, even his cock had been squeezed upwards and against Felix’s back, who whined as he could feel his head nearing the sixteenth floor. They were way too constrained to keep jacking each other off, however.

“B-Bliz! What happened?! Why aren’t you stroking?” Felix whimpered, trying to look down but only met his enormous pectorals bulging with hard muscle instead.

Blizzard moaned as said mounds of bulging muscle hugged his snout, but he did his best to pop his mouth off and press the base of his muzzle on Felix’s chest. There, he could talk now, “Whew. I don’t think I can pump like this…”

“But we were so close! I almost…”

“I know! Look. I think I understand… The more aroused and satisfied we get, the bigger we grow, right?” Blizzard said, getting a small “Uh huh” reply from Felix. He continued: “Okay… Then think about it, Felix! You’re a muscle god!” Felix’s eyes went wide as he reminded what was obstructing his view in actuality, “You can use your arms, mine are pinned by your bulk…” he said truthfully, as Felix’s thunder thighs had managed to move his paws to the sides and away from his ‘target’, “Get us out of here! You’re a sexy giant, Felix! Destroy the building!”

Oh, he was so good. Felix drooled at the compliments, but he knew they were truth and not fantasy this time. Felix looked left and right, his massive deltoids bulging like round basketball-halves at his shoulders, he grinned. He made the effort to push his powerful legs next to each of Blizzard’s sides and gripped the walls to the side with his massive paws. “I’m burstin’ out, baby!” he roared in lust, suddenly applying every bit of his vascular physique’s strength in order to crush their prison.

Outside, the populace that were until then going on with their daily lives bore witness to an everyday apartment building suddenly contracting itself at the middle before it began expanding, bricks starting to ‘peel off’ as two enormous dark paws came crashing out of it. This elicited several screams of surprise and widespread panic, but terror became amplified and two footpaws came out of the apartment’s front, destroying a vast amount of floors at once. A wild roar echoed in the big city as the apartment building began to crumble apart with two mighty figures emerging from the clouds of dust that formed as the debris piled on the floor.

The massive Raichu was holding his boyfriend in his arms, cradling him to his chest in a sort of heroic pose. A devilish grin was spread in his visage, though. “Oh yeah! Who’s the muscle god?!”

“You are!” Blizzard cooed, cuddling his giant boyfriend happily whilst his tail wagged behind his perfect, hard rump. Most of the pedestrians below had been lucky enough to avoid obliteration, but were now convinced that these two monstrously sized although adorable males were a serious threat. Shouts and screams began to be heard as the people fled, packed cars and simply vanished. Felix grinned even more at his handiwork and softly dropped Felix on his feet.

“Now they’ll have to believe US,” Felix boomed, his arms flexing into sexy arcs of muscle as his tail swished excitedly, his erection drooling some pre. Blizzard murred at the pose he struck.

“Man, I never imagined you could be such a god-damn sexy stud with this much muscle!” Blizzard said, his tail wagging so fast now that he actually toppled a nearby, considerably smaller building down. “Oh, whoops…”

“Heh, don’t worry, Bliz! We’re their gods now! We shouldn’t need to feel sorry,” Felix smiled. Blizzard found some truth ringing in his words, but still didn’t feel like causing senseless destruction… at least not yet. “Hey, I’m still damn horny…” he looked down at his mate, grinning. Blizzard smiled warmly in return.

“Why don’t we have some fun with this place then?” Blizzard grinned even more, approaching the towering Raichu morph while his tail snaked along the wolf’s legs “Thought you had mentioned a special something you wanted to do with the city?” He smacked Felix’s hard buttock with a palm, chuckling.

Felix blushed slightly, but cranked his head in Blizzard’s direction in order to see where the wolf was heading to. Felix’s eyes went wide as he saw his giant mate put his massive member next to one of the cracked buildings which had been damaged in their wake, “I’ve a good idea of what to do with these…” the wolf smiled.

Felix winced as he saw Blizzard display a very cocky smile before his hips shifted to the opposite side, his cock ‘slicing’ through the damaged building in a clean, swift manner. Blizzard’s paws were clutched around the apartment, and he worked them almost effortlessly to rip it off while his erection rested on the lower half, oozing some pre. “Heh! Worked like a charm, didn’t even feel a thing!” the wolf laughed, although he was somewhat disappointed that his cock hadn’t really received any noteworthy stimulation from the crushing smack it had delivered against concrete.

The Raichu was groping himself already, lower lip was being bitten as he paid attention to Blizzard’s every move. He had actually been kind of hoping the muscle bound wolf would actually penetrate and hump the building, but he seemed to enjoy holding it by its middle in his enclosed paw as some sort of over-sized dumbbell. “What’cha gonna do with…” he was about to ask, but Blizzard’s still cocky smirk and the bobbing motions his arm was doing made him madly blush and finish with a rather dry: “…that.”

“You’re right. Nothing to worry about since everyone ran away,” Blizzard grinned, “That means we can do whatever we want,” he said, stepping in Felix’s way. The Raichu tentatively licked his lips, when Blizzard skipped him and lifted the rodent’s tail away, “Always wanted to try this, you lovely stud!” he shouted, suddenly thrusting the building up the chu’s butt as if it was a giant dildo.

Felix let out a scream of mixed startle and pleasure as his rectum inadvertently accepted the structure and constricted his anal walls around it. The rodent’s cries of bliss seemed to fuel his growth as it began once again. Blizzard’s smile broadened in joy as he watched Felix grow and moan, even noticing several generous spurts of pre smear the already ruined section of the big city in its sticky coating. “Rawr! Fantasy’s come true. Satisfied?” the wolf laughed.

Felix seemed to grimace, but as he partly re-opened his eyes he gave him a grin, “Barely feelin’ it!” he said, exciting Blizzard even more. The wolf’s ‘dildo’-thrusts increased in pace, and necessarily more so as Felix’s body kept ascending with the pleasure-based growth. Blizzard found himself climbing and then clinging onto the Raichu’s buttock to continue plunging the building in and out until finally Felix was too big for it to cause any significant effect. By that point, a huge paw came in Blizzard’s way and scooped him off the toned ass, lifting him all the way up to Felix’s enormous face.

The Raichu morph was smiling in a rather lustful, sexy way. “That was some great work! I got so damn big…” he purred, flexing his other arm for emphasis on his new size, the muscles bulging even more “Oughta return the favor, right?” he smirked.

Blizzard’s ears folded back and flattened against his cranium as Felix’s broad smirk, which accentuated his yellow cheek-sacs, imposed greatness on him. The threateningly powerful rodent shifted his boyfriend in air, face-down and rump-up. “My my, your ass has gotten a lot firmer! And I thought sitting at the PC all day would’ve made it look all saggy!” he joked, making Blizzard blush. A reply to the smartass comment never came however, instead, a long sustained moan escaped the wolf as Felix’s tongue draped on Blizzard’s butt cheeks and began licking up and down against the soft fur.

“Aaaahhh… Rimming…! My only weakness!” Blizzard yelped half-comically, his head thrashing left and right in a mix of torturous and blessed pleasure. The effect was so big in fact that the wolf began exploding with growth. His expanding muscles overflowed Felix’s hands quickly with his arms pushing out and gripping onto the rat’s forearms, using his paws for balance and legs to progressively wrap them around the Raichu morph’s neck. Blizzard kept moaning as his size increased with every lap Felix would complete at the edge of his ass-crack. His knotted cock violently throbbed in need as every pore of his body screamed for release, the wolf’s body simply bursting with increased size as it finally began filling Felix’s hands with only his muscular flanks.

“That’s one growth spurt!” Felix happily exclaimed, his boyfriend having quickly caught up to half his current size in less than half a minute simply thanks to a half-finished rim job. “Mrrr, let’s see you grow even bigger!” he murred, returning to his job at hand, making Blizzard whimper in pleasure as the tongue resumed teasing his tailhole, his paws clutching Felix’s veiny muscles harmlessly but with a lot of strength as his fangs grit together. Blizzard tried, but the moans could not be held back, he screamed and howled in pleasure, the treatment and the process of growth turning him on beyond his normal comprehension. The wolf exploded with growth again, and this time doubled in size at such a fast rate, Felix wasn’t able to keep up.

“Holy hell! DAMNIT! More!” Blizzard shouted out, falling to his knees and hands in a bent over position, crushing a good portion of the row of buildings and pushing Felix off in the process. The Raichu fell on his butt on the ground, several buildings being toppled over by his powerful body.

“Mmnngh, so hot…” Felix slurped his lips with anticipation as he viewed his large erection throbbing in equal expectation. Blizzard’s spurt had been so great, he was one and a half times bigger than Felix now. The two absolutely titanic creatures already having torn through the thousand feet mark, they covered a vast proportion of the ‘big’ city with their muscle bound frames. That wasn’t enough for Felix, and he knew it wasn’t enough for Blizzard either. They needed more, much more. But they also needed something else… the throbbing of cocks and massive spurts of pre that now stained the perimeter made it clear that both animals were badly in need of release. “So hot… that I gotta take you, Blizzard!” the giant Raichu morph exclaimed, pouncing Blizzard’s behind as the wolf boy practically said ‘go on’ by simple waving his tail aside.

Blizzard gripped the floor tightly with his paws, his toes curling as he bit his lower lips in anticipation. Felix’s paws rested on Blizzard’s immense but well-toned rump, the chu’s enormous erection, now larger than a skyscraper both in length and width, twitching and smearing Blizzard’s buttocks with generous pre spurts as Felix positioned himself.

Immediately after that, Felix simply went inside with a swift thrust. They both moaned loudly as the wolf’s anal walls were parted aside by the drilling rodent cock, a lot bigger in comparison to the building Felix had been using into the tail hole before. “Damn, Bliz, even this big you’re so damn tight!”

Blizzard countered with a grimace of pain and pleasure plastered in his face, “No, you’re so damn big! That’s why! Nngh!” and then he began wiggling his hips in order to accommodate Felix inside better. The Raichu’s tongue was hanging out as he penetrated, his enlarged cock receiving a full suction treatment, courtesy of his mate’s tight ass. After a good while worth of pushing, wiggling and shared effort, the cock and the butt finally plugged. Blizzard’s face was priceless, he seemed to be in bliss; the Raichu being no different. They seemed lost into savoring the moment of a fully hilted huge cock into the other’s hole.

Meanwhile, the immense amount of pleasure kicked their growth into overdrive, although this time they were growing in a more evened-out way. Felix’s immobile footpaws razed the city and its buildings, one by one they all were crushed or otherwise consumed by the soft yet overwhelmingly large pads, disappearing forever under the feet of the growing Raichu. Blizzard’s hands did the same, although his claws always found a way deeper into the city’s foundation, everything else in their way being reduced to dust as the two giants became bigger and bigger without stop.

To any spectator in the air, be it air planes passing by or helicopters trying to get clear informative shots of the event, they would be able to see a couple of males in a ‘doggy’ position, adding more and more bulk to their already impressive frames. Blizzard looked back at his mate, opening only one eye as he grinned a bit, “C’mon, Felix! Ride me already, I can hardly wait!”

“Ohhh, man, just another minute, you feel TOO good like this!!” The Raichu admitted, although Blizzard’s tug made him whimper in protest, “Okay, okay, fine!”
At that point the males began humping each other, with Felix thrusting with all his might. The louder their moans were heard, the bigger they had become. Thousands of feet quickly became hundreds of miles in several minutes, the horny couple’s intercourse starting to cause their beings to consume all the space a country once would’ve claimed. They didn’t care; the pleasure, the growth, and the feeling of overwhelming it all. That was all they needed. No, they WANTED it!

Blizzard cried out as Felix’s withdrew slowly and hammered his way back in violently, the Raichu’s stamina inspiring Blizzard to hold his own orgasm in until they both could come together. By then, thousands of miles had begun coupling into their very beings. Every movement they did shook continents, caused tidal waves to hit just about everywhere, destroyed thousands of cities, demolished hundreds of countries, all at once. Their pleasure was spiking now, their orgasm close. They knew all they were doing and what it was causing, they were conscious of it, and they loved it! The world was starting to crack under their combined weight, Blizzard’s fingers now digging into the Earth’s crust as if it was bread. Every thrust Felix did cracked the Earth further, it was apocalypse for the denizens of the planet; it was heaven to the deliverers.

Blizzard and Felix yelped together in unison as their orgasms hit respectively, with Felix having come first. Blizzard felt his gut filling with his mate’s seed, his belly bulging outwards slightly as massive quantities of hot jizz made their way into his stomach through his ass. On the other hand, Blizzard’s cock literally blew out a stream of white into the solar system with enough force to obliterate the Moon and coat Mars not too far away.

The Earth gave out at that point. The crust began to peel off and a bright core could be seen floating off as Blizzard and Felix, two planet-sized furs with their own gravity, drifted off in their suggestive sexual position.

Felix was panting, “God…” his voice sounded like a resonating echo in the depths of space, “That… was… incredible…” he panted.

Blizzard was stupefied with similar sensations in his after-glow, but his dumb smile was focused on his own ‘handiwork’ of having turned Mars into a cum wad. “Yeah… awesome…” he gasped.

“Nngh…” Felix grunted as he dislodged his cock from Blizzard’s entrance and felt himself float away, “Woah… Bliz! Look…!” Felix groaned, finally noticing that they weren’t standing on any surface anymore, as well as the vast and enormous Solar System.

“Yeah… huh?” Blizzard finally snapped out of his moment of reprieve, realizing that the cum wad had not been a fantasy at all. “W-woah! Check this out! We’ve grown so big…”

“…that we’re bigger than planets!” the Raichu freaked, looking in his wolf mate’s direction as he floated off. “Sweet!” he grinned.

“Aren’t you worried?” Blizzard frowned, swallowing a bit despite he felt very comfortable floating in the middle of nowhere.

“Are you kidding? This is our biggest fantasy!” Felix exasperatedly explained, “We’re the biggest giants, no, titans, NO, gods! The whole Solar System is ours!”

“Felix, you’re going megalomaniac-mode again,” Blizzard grimaced, but Felix dismissively waved a paw.

“Naw, you know I get excited, but this is our fantasy, and... and we’re living it together, this is no dream!” Felix said, propelling himself to tackle Blizzard. The Raichu hugged his mate as they got close, Blizzard blinking in surprise.

“How did you know how to move?” asked the wolf, Felix shrugged.

“Figured it’s like swimming, hehe,” the rat chuckled, cuddling his love. “We’re on this together, I’ve never felt better in my life… we’re so powerful, so big… so god-damn sexy to boot, too!” he grinned, reaching in to kiss Blizzard deeply.

“Yes but, oh what the he- mmph…” the wolf accepted the kiss, bravely taking initiative and pushing his large canine tongue into Felix’s mouth. The two locked into a passionate kiss for several moments, roaming each other’s bodies, sharing their lust and growth as their bodies kept pushing out and expanding. They rubbed their gigantic, now renewed erections, bumping their balls against each other frequently, moaning into their mouths as their arousal peaked again. They grew and grew, Saturn becoming no more than a baseball, then all of a sudden Jupiter was merely a basketball for their giant hands. They were so absolutely massive.

As they broke it off, Blizzard gave Felix a big grin, “You know… I love you.”

“Me too.”

“And I love this, I never thought growing would be so easy… and we can do it together, and…” the wolf smiled, taking his eyes off Felix’s only to roam the system’s celestial bodies, “…and this all is ours…”

“Who’s the megalomaniac now?” Felix chuckled. Blizzard rasped and gave Felix a pat in the head before lightly kicking off him. “I know what you mean though, sexy. I can’t wait to use all these… Hey!” he blinked. Blizzard drifting in the Sun’s direction.

Blizzard flipped mid-way, scooping Mars, Venus and Mercury in his paw, brushing past the Sun without any apparent harm.

“Wow, I’d give you a ten, but there’s no paper or markers here,” Felix laughed, clapping his paws. Blizzard smirked, showing his fangs off.

“You know, I never told you, but I always dreamed of doing this…” The monstrously sized wolf looked at the catch in his paws, he seemed reluctant at first, but then he began nearing the paw to his muzzle and slowly popped each planet on his tongue as if they were candy before swallowing.

Felix allowed his jaw to drop and a scream followed, “Holy shit! You did it!” he cheered, flailing an arm in what seemed to be a victorious gesture, “Hell yeah, how’d it feel? What did they taste like?” he smiled, diving in Blizzard’s direction.

Blizzard could only make his grin of pleasure and satisfaction grow, “Surprisingly, they didn’t taste like anything. But it felt so good to do it, Felix!” he beamed and hugged the Raichu, who happily patted his mate on the head.

“Heh, WE are now living a dream, mate!” the Raichu happily cheered, their bodies having grown a lot bigger thanks to the excitement. Seeing that his reach was sufficient, Felix reached with his tail to push Jupiter next to them, “Are you still a big HUNGRY wolf, Bliz?” he smirked.

Blizzard narrowed his eyes seductively and playfully growled, “Rawr,” before he opened his pristine fang-ridden maw and allowed a red carpet of tongue to roll out. Felix gingerly brought the biggest planet in the Solar System to his paw and then, while still dearly holding Blizzard with his other arm, softly placed the gaseous world onto the slick canine muscle. Blizzard proceeded to swallow it whole with a big smile. Felix chuckled and hugged his mate tightly, before a loud belch made him snap. “Whoops,” said Blizzard with a blush.

“Whoa,” Felix chuckled, adding: “Nice way of ruining a moment!” and then laughed. Blizzard’s cheeks flushed a deep red.

“You did that on purpose!” he accused, “You fed me gas, directly!”

They laughed, pushing each other away. “Hmmm… well. Bet playing Galactus will get old quick now that there only are three planets left. Glutton!” Felix snickered. Blizzard shrugged.

“What can I say. Growing wolves need to eat big meals!” he said, flexing his biceps sensually.

“Show off.”

“Hey, you’ve arms as big as mine.”

“Mrrr, yes…” Felix nodded with a lustful smirk, looking between Blizzard’s muscles and his, dropping to their respective crotches and taking a gander around “Bet we could give the Sun a new, more interesting purpose…” he smirked.

Blizzard looked in the direction of the Sun, starting to get an idea of what Felix had in mind. Before he could add anything meaningful though, Felix grabbed his paw and dragged Blizzard with him. Felix let go of his boyfriend soon as they were in range of the burning star. Blizzard grinned as he watched the planet-sized Raichu morph grab his own erection and pump it with a strong paw. Felix reached for the star with his other paw and grabbed it single-handedly like a large baseball. The Raichu morph looked over to Blizzard and licked his lips teasingly, “Check this out…” he softly said, rubbing the burning star along the base of his hard dick, moaning as the pleasant heat permeated into his veiny shaft, the Sun being rubbed all the way down to the cleavage formed by his enormous balls. The testicles had become so big in fact that Felix’s scrotum was being stretched to its limits, delining the spherical shapes of his gonads.

Blizzard was licking his lips as he watched the show, his own cock bouncing and twitching eagerly as the pair grew larger and larger with each passing second, Felix having become absorbed in the show so much that he was causing himself arousal. The muscular Raichu’s paw soon became too great for the Sun, to the point he could hold it between his middle and index. “Mrrr, eat it! Damnit, Felix, eat it!” Blizzard begged his well-endowed mate, clutching his fists together in anxious ecstasy.

Felix did just so, popping the once magnificent fiery star into his mouth, where he instantly put it out with his saliva, the incalculable heat of the Sun hardly being anything to worry about for the Raichu titan. Blizzard tried howling in pleasure, but his mouth was shut by Felix’s as he reached to hug him, pushing his tongue along with the burnt-out Sun into his maw for a wet and ‘spicy’ kiss. The wolf was taken by surprise at first but it wasn’t long before he metaphorically melted into the frenching.

Blizzard could swear he was tasting some of Felix’s cum in the kiss, maybe the sneak had rubbed the Sun on top of his cock’s pee-hole whilst he hadn’t been looking! Either way, this was being a great and fun kiss. The two dearly hugged as always, roaming their bodies as much as their physiques would allow, all the while their maws would play ‘catch’ with the Sun. Felix was the one to inevitably break the kiss as he pulled out to swallow the star as well as a generous amount of saliva mixture.

“God… you devoured the Sun. I’m so turned on, Felix!” moaned Blizzard. Of course, Felix had anticipated that reaction. He went down and groped Blizzard’s wolfhood tightly.

Grinning, the chu told him: “Good, cause I’m thirsty after spicy food. Need some milk to wash it all down,” he winked. Blizzard blushed, but understood immediately. Instead of allowing his mate to carry on, however, he shifted horizontally.

“I’m also thirsty as heck, my cute Raichu,” Blizzard hornily confessed, grabbing by the base of Felix’s cock and playfully nuzzling its tip, “I ate many planets, and I’m hoping to wash it aaaaaaaall down…” he murred. Felix uttered no objection, sixty-nine was one of his favorite positions.

The duo got ready, leaning their drooling mouths to the others’ cock. Blizzard was the first to engulf nearly half of Felix’s endowment, whereas a greedy Raichu deep-throated all of the veiny wolf-cock at once. They let out muffled moans that they only knew they had, because they wasted no time in replacing any sound there ever was in deep space with very loud suckling.

Blizzard was fascinated by Felix’s balls, and while he sucked more and more inside, he held a grip by those two plump orbs, squeezing and kneading them to give Felix more hardcore pleasure. By his own accord, Felix played with Blizzard’s round rump. He so loved fucking it, and being able to see it shaking and wiggling while he blew the god-like Raichu only made him hornier.

Their growth once again exploded beyond any expectation with the new rush of orgasmic pleasure. The giants’ bodies began expanding at an ultra accelerated pace. Blizzard’s back eventually reached, loomed, shadowed-over and then consumed the remaining Solar System planets. Their love transcended the Milky Way in mere seconds although to their energetic, aroused brains, it seemed like weeks of slow-paced and increasingly better pleasure.

As their orgasm approached, the galactian-sized furs eventually broke a record in growth speed, the Milky Way’s stars and remaining systems being pushed apart by perfect thighs and herculean arms, not to mention delectably firm ass cheeks. Felix and Blizzard’s sixty-nine was empowering to such a point that where the Milky Way once was located had been filled by the constantly growing bulk of two horny males.

Make no mistake, the Universe would soon be jealous of these two titans’ size, their unstoppable sex and growth starting to consume all the space that was ever present.

Eventually, their eyes went wide as they hit a shared orgasm, this time in full coordination. Felix and Blizzard eagerly waited for and drank all the sticky and salty treat from each others’ penis, filling themselves and their six-pack stomachs with galaxies’ worth of semen. They drank and drank until they could drink no more, and when that happened they simply pushed out in order to take a breather and cough the excess they could not manage to swallow.

“Ahhh!” they both gasped, taking generous but necessary gulps of ‘air’, consuming several remaining galaxies in the process. They were literally knocked out by the sheer shock of mind-blowing orgasms and were left floating off into the void.

Felix was the first one to wake up from his afterglow, “G-ghh… ahhh…” the Raichu panted, groggily opening his eyes up as he shook himself awake. “Darn, that was some good blowjob…” he gasped. Blizzard not too far away woke up from the echoing of Felix’s voice.

“D-damn you Felix. I hadn’t gotten off as good as that in months!” The wolf happily barked, tackling Felix over with a bear hug. “Grr, you sexy stud!” he playfully said, wagging his tail excitedly. The excitement didn’t seem to be shared however, Felix seemed kind of off. “Something wrong?”

“Yeah… look,” Felix pointed in the opposite direction Blizzard was facing, making him turn around only to see a sparkly purplish blue hue in the shape of a spiral not too far away from them.

“Woah…”

“You think that’s the Universe? Did we grow that much…?” Felix seemed dumbfounded.

Blizzard shrugged, “I stopped checking after the lights got brighter, haha,” the wolf half-heartedly laughed. Felix returned the hug to show affection but his curiosity got the best of him and he pushed Felix gently and then floated in the way of the blue spiral.

“Wow…” he said, looming over the tiny spinning thing. “It’s so small…”

“Yeah… or maybe we just grew too big.” Blizzard rasped, popping up from Felix’s side. Felix chuckled.

“And to think only a few hours ago we were part of this…”

“Part of what was part of what was part of what was part of what whh-aaack!”

“What’s wrong?”

“Bith mah thoungh…” Blizzard whimpered. Felix shook his head.

“But I get what you’re saying. One moment, we were in our apartment in the Big City… next, here we are, Gods of the Universe, man...!” he grinned, holding said universe in the palm of his brown paw.

“Heh, well. We’re animals, we have our ways of dealing with the stress of the Big City!”

And how right Blizzard was.

------------------

Another one bites the dust. Comment!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Very good, and very simple outgrow everything story. I'm surprised you didn't have Felix vore the sun, and make his cock into a night stick in the galaxy :3. Either way I image your requester will be quite pleased by this, and it's a nice addiction to your 'growing' library.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
lol, you posted the exact same thing at FurAffinity. And I repeat my message: "Felix did vore the Sun o.o"
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad