Join our server on Discord

And he returns!
Hey everyone. Just thought i'd randomly check and see if the site ever came back up.. and it did! So much has changed for me since i've been on here... like getting married and being a father! It's pretty awesome. I hope some of yall remember me!
[Image: motivator7396409.jpg]

"I think we ought always to entertain our opinions with some measure of doubt. I shouldn't wish people dogmatically to believe any philosophy, not even mine."
Renamon's Army
Hey!

I've seen some of your posts sitting around in the older threads! Welcome Back!

Since you were well before my time here, Allow me to introduce myself:

I'm Duamutef! But you can call me Dua if you don't want to type my whole name! Glad to see another person has returned to the boards!
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Thanks for the WB Duamutef!

I've always enjoyed the boards here, I hope you do too!
[Image: motivator7396409.jpg]

"I think we ought always to entertain our opinions with some measure of doubt. I shouldn't wish people dogmatically to believe any philosophy, not even mine."
Renamon's Army
Heeeey! Welcome back joo! ^ ^ I'm happy to hear you're married and have now become a parent! Good for you! :3 NOW NEVER LEAVE AGAIN. I missed you!!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers