Join our server on Discord

Under the Hill (Master/Slave RP)
Hi, so I really like fantasy genres and I would like to do a fey themed (this includes elves) RP... and I decided to move it here from the Fetish RPG since it wasn't really a fetish.

So, faries and elves attend gatherings where groups of 'pets' are brought in and can be bought and traded. Slaves can be either fey, human or halfling but Masters must be fey. As for the courts Seelie= the "good" faries, however all faries can be good or evil, Seelie just tend to be nicer. Unseelie= the "bad" faries

Profile:
Picture
Name
Race (Fey, Human, Halfling )
Master or Slave
Sexuality
Turn Ons
Turn Offs
Court Affiliation (Seelie, Unseelie, None, or you can make up a name)
Description of Powers if Applicable
Brief History (Optional)

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn281...megirl.jpg
Name: Kell Cathors
Race: Halfling (Half-human half-fire fairy)
Slave
Sexuality: Straight
Turn Ons: Unsure, virgin
Turn Offs: Blood, a lot of pain, extreme bondage
Court Affiliation: None
Powers: Unknown for now, but when she experiences strong emotion she can create bursts of energy that look like sparks. Kell doesn't know she is a halfling, she believes she is completely human.

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r167/...2fc684.jpg
Name: Nephamael
Race: Elf
Master
Sexuality: Straight
Turn Ons: large breasts, screamers, light bondage, using his elements to create pleasure or pain in others, depending on if they piss him off.
Turn Offs: blood
Court Affiliation: Eastern Elf Kingdom, but he stays in the Unseelie court often
Powers: Has an affinity to fire and air, meaning he can manipulate the elements of fire and air. He can cause pleasurable heat inside of others causing them to climax faster.

If this still open, might join this later, too busy now...
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Hello, I came back on a whim and was surprised to see someone interested in this. But, if you're up to it I'll attempt to continue.
As white as snow.... as red as blood
Aight, here goes:
Name: John "Daka" Dakaruka
Appearanc: um, I'll figure that out in a while (you think you could give brief overview of races? "Fey" is an extremely broad category)
Master
Sexuality: straight, though might be able to 'share' with somebody he trusts or loves like a brother
Turn ons: yuri, females,... Basics
Turn offs: yoai, blood, gore, pain,... Basics
Last three will be decided as story goes on/ when I figure out what.

Btw, the images are no longer at the urls you posted.
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
OOC: will be gone from this Friday to the Monday after march break. Cya then!
The most dangerous phrase ever uttered in all of minecraftia: "/give honeydew 46 64"

Imaginato disciplinis cognoscere modum; sciam quid et ingenii?
My learning and imagination know no bounds; why should my knowledge and abilities?

[Image: scorpiomoon.jpg]
Alchemy: [from the Moon to] Scorpio to man to eagle to the phoenix (female) [to the sun] back to Her consciousness outside the box she created.
Renamon's Army
The Sabre Clan
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz