Join our server on Discord

ImpmonXVeemon (countering the lack of m/m art =P)
[Image: Yiff-ImpmonXVeemon.jpg]

http://skycroc.freeservers.com/Pics/Yiff...Veemon.jpg

Quickie pic =P
I love the position, its a classic. =3 Also like how Imp is grabbing Vee's feet by the toes too, in between them there. :P

One thing, the blue cock with Vee really doesnt work in my opinion, he could use one thats pink or red. like a sheathe. He'd just look a lil more realistic, and less alien that way. ^^;;

Overall I love it though ^^
there is a forum for Yaoi pics but i'm not going to move this because i think its fine here. thats grate man ^^

Ryoku
There's a separate forum for yaoi stuff!? God, another way to separate the freaks from the normal people eh?
I wouldnt worry about it Sky, nothing has to be moved. I felt the same way as you did apon hearing about it. I do feel it as a tad de-humanizing myself.

anyway, lets get back to the real issue. Do you use Photoshop to color sky? cuz i shade the same way as you now ^^;;
Yeeeaaahhh, thas' cool. I have seriously been oversexed lately, so my wang-modo is worn out and I have no idea how to react to this...besides the nice colorin' job an' stuff.
French canadian eh? I am too =P

And yeah, I use PS
i'd like to say in my defence, i didnt think of the Yaoi section ^~^' i just work here. if you think thats the case, give Boss Reo a message. i'm kinda neutral on the whole thing but i can see a few arguments from its creation coming to life ( ; D

anyway, back on topic... grate shizum there folks W00T!

Ryoku
yeah glad to see a new Veemon Impmon picture, hey there should be more from them ^^

anyway really fantastic piccie.

Hope to see more pictures from them ^.^