Join our server on Discord

Teekchan's Artwork
Thank you. ...Were you ever here at any other time? I may be confusing you with another very old member.

You have a very nice style. Good work with all of those.
Nice style. :) It's somewhat a reminiscent of the art direction for the anime series K-ON. Especially the Tamers pic.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
UnknownH, UM maybe? I really cannot remember. I know I've frequented the site and forums for years, but I don't know if I ever signed up.

SnK, Thank you. I've never seen K-ON, it was supposed to be mimicing the Digimon style, but I totally fail at that. XDD
DA; teekchan
FA; teekay
MB; LordTK
HF; Teekay
I love the picture of Takato, Lee and Ruki! :D

I was wondering, do you plan to do any adult Digimon art?
[Image: signature.png]
Yeah. I figured. I remembered who I was thinking of when I said that.
No problem though.
CloneWarrior; Yup, I sure do. Now that I have somewhere to post it.
DA; teekchan
FA; teekay
MB; LordTK
HF; Teekay
(09-13-2010 02:32 AM)teekchan Wrote: CloneWarrior; Yup, I sure do. Now that I have somewhere to post it.

With human characters, digimon, or a mix of both?
[Image: signature.png]
Here's a pencil sketch/
[Image: 20qnrs3.png]

Doing commissions of these, 7$ for one character, 13$ for two. Raising money for a new computer. /kicks old piece of junk.

CloneWarrior; I prefer human characters, or humanoid. But I may try my shot at some of the Digimon.
DA; teekchan
FA; teekay
MB; LordTK
HF; Teekay
[Image: 1280937627.teekay_010.png]

I completely forgot I had this. It was a commission someone bought a while back.
DA; teekchan
FA; teekay
MB; LordTK
HF; Teekay
Sorry, image doesn't work.