Join our server on Discord

Hello there! :)
Yep, ok, I'm Mewmewchan (Mew for short)
Hmmm....
I love writing stories about anything. And RPing.
I like various anime and television shows, favorites are: Pandora Hearts, General Hospital, Yu Yu Hakusho, Digimon, Ouran HS Host Club, Criminal Minds and others that I cannot think of right now...
I also like creating original threads and characters.
Awesome! If you love writing so much, feel free to start or join an RPG! We'll gladly accomodate you.

...As soon as you clear all the obstacles in the temple to raid the Jade Monkey for me. And also, you must do it before the next full moon.

Smithers: We already found the Jade Monkey, sir. It was in your car's glove box.

DMX: And the keys? And the ice-pick?

Smithers: Also there.

DMX: Excellent, everything's proceeding excellently.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
0.o....... Eh?
Welcome to DaD Mew!

I'm Yumi, if you wanna chat just PM me, there's a lot of things you can do here, its fun! :D

Kita: *hides behind Yumi, looks at you* Hi...welcome
Well wonder what would happen if I told everyone who I liked on here a lot!!
Creative Minds
The OCA
Hello *smiles and twitches kitty ears*
KITTEH!!

-Er, welcome aboard the boards, MEWx2CHAN!!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Hey!

I is Duamutef! But you can call me Dua if you don't want to spell my name! Welcome to the boards Mew! I hope to see you active and around!
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Thanks for all of the warm welcomes! :)

Is anyone willing to join a thread I posted under the Hill? Its a fairy themed Master/Slave RP and I decided to put it in the Mixed section... if anyone is interested.