Join our server on Discord

Chess Game of the Year
My friend and I, as well as over 20,000+ people(my friend's estimate) are competing in "the RAW Chess Challenge" against the #1 chess player in the world, Magnus Carlsen. Three Chess grandmasters will be competing live at the Cooper Square Hotel in New York City, and would be suggesting moves for the "World"(everyone else...) to vote for.

So in short, its a big ass chess match against the #1 chess player in the face of the Earth. If we wip this guy's ass, it would be a badass thing to do. My friend says that there is a 5% chance that we can beat Carlsen. 5%. If you want to join in on this challenege--or see the live webcast the link is provided below. The event is this Friday September 10 at 12:00 pm(United States eastern time). Wish me and my friend luck on Friday. We are going to need it.

http://www.g-star.com/rawchess
So how did it go?
[Image: motivator7396409.jpg]

"I think we ought always to entertain our opinions with some measure of doubt. I shouldn't wish people dogmatically to believe any philosophy, not even mine."
Renamon's Army
(09-12-2010 12:42 PM)Renamon_S3 Wrote: So how did it go?

My friend and I, and the "World" with the grandmasters lost 1-0 after 44 moves. I didn't stay for the whole game though I stayed for 1 hr 30 mins and my friend had started late before me and continuted on the remainder. Carlsen kicked our asses, but we still played a good game from what my friend told me.