Join our server on Discord

Xros Wars: Beyond X4?
X4 seems the strongest Digixros that Xros Heart currently have in their arsenal in the struggle against the advancing Bagura Empire. Do you guys think there's something more powerful, as in another form/s beyond X4?
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Theres just gotta be X5. I mean, we never see the highest evolution until later on in the show, at least from what i've saw of the seasons before this.

maybe it'll be like Biomerge...*Tamers fanboy mode*
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Anthro Shoutmon! *Scaly mode*
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
It's been confirmed that there will be a Shoutmon X4 Plus.

It will have a cape with a "crest-like symbol" on it and a large shield with the Xros Heart symbol on it.

It's assumed this will be a Xros with Knightmon, and the "crest-like symbol" is the one on his torso.

Also, in that new Battle Terminal game, Shoutmon, Ballistamon, Dorulumon and Starmon are shown DigiXrossing with Beelzebumon.

This is likely Shoutmon X5.
[Image: signature.png]
I'm starting to get the disappointing idea that definitive changes are NOT what we're gonna see in future Xros'es <____<

SHOUTMON X3! Digi-Xros!

Shoutmon X4: I haz star sword!

Shoutmon X4! Digi-Xros!

Shoutmon X5: I haz cape and pretty accessories.

Shoutmon X5! Digi-Xros!

Shoutmon X6: I haz a... crown... And a bongo.

Shoutmon X6! Digi-Xros!

Shoutmon X7: Wait the fuck up. I'm not wearing lady-tights! Geez, who writes this stuff?!

-----------------

Xros Wars Producer: The first twenty-one Digi-Xrosses seem fine to me. Now let's see what we can do about Zenjirou's sword. Maybe we should make it shorter.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Clone already said what I was going to. But, no big Xros will happen unless it's with an important mon. Much like the other team's.
I see. Thanks for the replies Clone and H. Sounds like X4 + might resemble Omegamon more. let alone it's gonna be like a 'lighter' counterpart of Dark Knightmon.
Light and Darkness, the balance for which is the Shadow--the perfect sphere of order. One cannot live without the other...
Yeah. And it does look cool. Not much different the X4 but still cool.