Join our server on Discord

Which Demon Lord would you be?
:3 But H! What if I was Lilithmon? We shall be the strongest, most hetero demon couple evar!!

Yush, I went to that site, and it fed me lots of disappointment. X3 Lucemon (Rookie) is an angel class AND a vaccine, it seems. Then again, he DID used to be a good guy! XD

And maybe Beelzemon's gluttony comes from him absorbing data? In season 3, he absorbed a good amount of data, and lots of beef (Leomon)!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I dislike most of the Demon Lords. And my favorite one's a chick. Can't see myself as a chick yet. Maybe in a few decades when testosterone isn't as prominent.

Maybe I oughta be Lucemon in the dragon form~ I don't like purple though. And I still wonder about that planet that's getting humped.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
[Image: 2ilj77s.jpg]

Remember you wouldn't be the dragon, though. You'd be the winged larva thing buried inside the planet (Lucemon Larva). The dragon is described in the Japanese profiles as Lucemon's shadow.

The planet is the Sphere of Darkness, Gehenna, if you're curious.

So that means... he's humping his own house! Suddenly everything makes sense.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I thought Lucemon(rookie) was a "demon" lord...well sort of. He pretty much took megas with one attack...well he almost did on Frontiers.
X3 D'aww, being a super powerful villain doesn't automatically make someone a demon lord! That's what I like about Lucemon (Rookie), he wasn't all BLAH DARKNESS IS EVIL BLAH. He showed us that light should be feared just as much as darkness.

...And then he went Chaos/Falldown mode and ruined it. He wants to destroy the world with one half, and rebuild the world with the other, reinstating the whole darkness/light cliche/stereotype, and it's kinda dumb, cuz after he rebuilds the world again, wouldn't his dark side want to destroy it all over again- and repeat the process over and over?
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
At least he keeps busy. In Mortal Kombat Armaggeddon, Moloch's ending, he gets so unimaginably powerful that he ends up destroying everything for his pleasure.

Then realizes he also destroyed the doorway to other dimensions he could've destroyed.

I mean, what would a destroyer do after destroying everything? Learn to play imaginary chess with himself?
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(09-09-2010 07:40 AM)grandphoenix1 Wrote: He pretty much took megas with one attack...well he almost did on Frontiers.
So could the sovereign, but that matter alone doesn't make them demon lords either.

(09-09-2010 08:42 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: At least he keeps busy. In Mortal Kombat Armaggeddon, Moloch's ending, he gets so unimaginably powerful that he ends up destroying everything for his pleasure.

Then realizes he also destroyed the doorway to other dimensions he could've destroyed.

I mean, what would a destroyer do after destroying everything? Learn to play imaginary chess with himself?
I imagine, once he has destroyed everything, the only thing left to destroy is himself. Sad really, all he knows is to kill and steal.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(09-08-2010 07:50 AM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: :3 But H! What if I was Lilithmon? We shall be the strongest, most hetero demon couple evar!!
I have three guns. Two small, one big. Don't think about it.

(09-08-2010 01:47 PM)Grappleomon Katou Wrote: Remember you wouldn't be the dragon, though. You'd be the winged larva thing buried inside the planet (Lucemon Larva). The dragon is described in the Japanese profiles as Lucemon's shadow.

The planet is the Sphere of Darkness, Gehenna, if you're curious.
That is awesome. Great joke.
(09-09-2010 02:12 PM)UnknownH Wrote:
(09-08-2010 07:50 AM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: :3 But H! What if I was Lilithmon? We shall be the strongest, most hetero demon couple evar!!
I have three guns. Two small, one big. Don't think about it.

You would turn away a Lilithmon if you knew that it was my mind in that body? :3 Hehe, a shame, cuz I would've loved to stroke your third, big gun. :3
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers